Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

speaking of suspensions for the uofm game...

+9
kingstonlake
Herbie Green
duffy munn
DWags
Travis of the Cosmos
InTenSity
Other Teams Pursuing That
WhiteBoyHatcher
Blanch32
13 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

speaking of suspensions for the uofm game... Empty speaking of suspensions for the uofm game...

Post by Blanch32 2016-11-07, 22:27

....can wbh just admit he banned the tDude because he's Charmin sensitive, and can't take any harsh words when probed wrong ? like he did with moose?
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

speaking of suspensions for the uofm game... Empty Re: speaking of suspensions for the uofm game...

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2016-11-07, 22:31

On mobile, which unfortunately means I'm able to read your posts. I did not ban tDude. He is/was banned though. Does not show me who did it.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

speaking of suspensions for the uofm game... Empty Re: speaking of suspensions for the uofm game...

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-11-07, 22:31

We should have transparency here. That was an issue with the old board.

What did dude say? How long he banned for? And by who?

Transparency is key.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2016-11-07, 22:34

I think the reason of shits and giggles should be good enough. The whining from the martyrs is pure gold.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2016-11-07, 22:43

InTenSity wrote:I think the reason of shits and giggles should be good enough. The whining from the martyrs is pure gold.

Yeah this is kinda where I come out on it personally. I think it's funny to fuck with people and I don't take it very seriously. That said, I will own up to it if I do something. I kinda didn't admit to Herbie that it was me that changed his one post that one time for a while because I was getting a huge kick out of him blaming Travis. I'm a terrible mod. Oh and there was also that one time I gave my password out. Actually I did that twice. But it was only one time that someone used it to ban a poster. With prejudice. Once I figured it out I thought it was pretty great.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-11-07, 22:45

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:On mobile, which unfortunately means I'm able to read your posts. I did not ban tDude. He is/was banned though. Does not show me who did it.

Lol!

shocking!!!!

nope, no The Dowager Lady Margret, Countess and Prefict of Northumbria. blanch is the crazy one. blanch is the idiot. yafroLo or whatever you dudes type.

just keep banning the deserters, that will solve all the problems we had with trcmb in the first place. lol
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-11-07, 22:47

Dwags said he did it in a previous thread.

I think. I don't really keep a log of these things. No one seemed to really care that much in that thread though.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-11-07, 22:47

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:We should have transparency here. That was an issue with the old board.

What did dude say? How long he banned for? And by who?

Transparency is key.

Simple: Michigan beat msu and tDude was right about Harbs.

of course they'll spin it about his racist shit, which is at least debatable, but you can let him do thst for well over a year in the first place otherwise, you've cosigned it.
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-11-07, 22:48

Travis is the trump of mods.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-11-07, 22:49

I don't miss him.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-11-07, 22:50

Who banned Steve?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-11-07, 22:50

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Dwags said he did it in a previous thread.

I think. I don't really keep a log of these things. No one seemed to really care that much in that thread though.

So wbh kills Moose. src kills SD 265. dwags nixEd tDude.

so who gets to whack me? Nigel or wop up for promotion soon?
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-11-07, 22:51

DWags wrote:I don't miss him.

Shocking coming from the The Dowager Lady Margret, Countess and Prefict of Northumbria overlord
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-11-07, 22:52

I miss moose and lebowski. Everyone brings something to the board.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-11-07, 22:52

Like America, diversity is what makes the swill great again. #ImWithHer
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-11-07, 22:53

Blanch32 wrote:

You elicit exactly zero emotion or thought. You're the side show in a circus that somebody elbows you and says "look over there" so you do for like ten seconds and shake your head and think "how stupid is that" and then you get back to what you were watching
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-11-07, 22:54

DWags wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

You elicit exactly zero emotion or thought. You're the side show in a circus that somebody elbows you and says "look over there" so you do for like ten seconds and shake your head and think "how stupid is that" and then you get back to what you were watching

Like Bob, you think if you keep posting something it becomes true! lol don't stop bombing pearl Harbor!!
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2016-11-07, 22:55

I didn't kill moose dipshit. I gave him a single one week ban. Or maybe two. don't remember. Which he utterly deserved for being a deliberate troll. SRC gave him the kill shot.

Lord why the fuck am I trying to reason with someone who is dumber than a farm goat.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2016-11-07, 22:56

I also banned you that one time I was traveling because I thought it would be funny to have you come back and about everyone with your martyrdom while I was away and off the board. That was fucking great.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-11-07, 22:57

Blanch32 wrote:

The dude will be back soon enough.

But in answer to your question, I guess I could. I could ban nigel too. I could also ban floyd for no apparent reason. It'd be fun.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-11-07, 22:58

Who banned Steve?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-11-07, 23:00

Steve quit when Bernie got cheated
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2016-11-07, 23:01

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

The dude will be back soon enough.

But in answer to your question, I guess I could. I could ban nigel too. I could also ban floyd for no apparent reason. It'd be fun.

Try a fractional ban. I'm told it's the way to go.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-11-07, 23:04

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Steve quit when Bernie got cheated

We need to reach out to Steve. I feel he could heal the board.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-11-07, 23:06

DWags wrote:
Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Steve quit when Bernie got cheated

We need to reach out to Steve. I feel he could heal the board.

Steve and Bern are very similar.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2016-11-07, 23:09

Don't tell Cameron.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2016-11-07, 23:09

Blanch32 wrote:
WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:On mobile, which unfortunately means I'm able to read your posts. I did not ban tDude. He is/was banned though. Does not show me who did it.

Lol!

shocking!!!!

nope, no The Dowager Lady Margret, Countess and Prefict of Northumbria. blanch is the crazy one. blanch is the idiot. yafroLo or whatever you dudes type.

just keep banning the deserters, that will solve all the problems we had with trcmb in the first place. lol

You like racists bro?
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-11-07, 23:10

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:I also banned you that one time I was traveling because I thought it would be funny to have you come back and about everyone with your martyrdom while I was away and off the board. That was fucking great.

...and as protest, I punished the board by doubling or trippling the time off. board essentially went into hibernation awaiting my return. I got a lot of stuff done in the interim....
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-11-07, 23:11

duffy munn wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

Lol!

shocking!!!!

You like racists bro?

You lik3 simpleton bro?
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green 2016-11-07, 23:18

lol!
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-11-07, 23:21

Blanch32 wrote:
duffy munn wrote:

You like racists bro?

You lik3 simpleton bro?

speaking of suspensions for the uofm game... 502811600
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2016-11-08, 00:02

Blanch32 wrote:
WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:I also banned you that one time I was traveling because I thought it would be funny to have you come back and about everyone with your martyrdom while I was away and off the board. That was fucking great.

...and as protest, I punished the board by doubling or trippling the time off. board essentially went into hibernation awaiting my return. I got a lot of stuff done in the interim....

You left? When?
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-11-08, 00:14

Blanch32 wrote:

...and as protest, I punished the board by doubling or trippling the time off. board essentially went into hibernation awaiting my return.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-11-08, 01:42

Blanch32 wrote:

The board simpleton tries to revise tSwill history and fails miserably. SRC didn't kill SD. The little pussy demanded his own execution, even threatened legal action, so SRC obliged. Of course, you already knew that, but reality doesn't jibe with your martyr's tale.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-11-08, 06:12

LooseGoose wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

...and as protest, I punished the board by doubling or trippling the time off. board essentially went into hibernation awaiting my return.

Pretty much lol
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-11-08, 06:14

tGreenWay wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

The board simpleton tries to revise tSwill history and fails miserably. SRC didn't kill SD. The little pussy demanded his own execution, even threatened legal action, so SRC obliged. Of course, you already knew that, but reality doesn't jibe with your martyr's tale.

Please. don't act like SD265 wasn't randomly banned before. hell, src made it beyond clear he didn't support his political views, which I guess is more relevant than pics of his sweet lakehouse
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-11-08, 06:43

Blanch32 wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

Please. don't act like SD265 wasn't randomly banned before. hell, src made it beyond clear he didn't support his political views, which I guess is more relevant than pics of his sweet lakehouse

Repetitive jackassery right here.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-11-08, 07:38

Trolls are triggered. Same trolls same issue

Swill wins.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-11-08, 08:08

DWags wrote:Trolls are triggered. Same trolls same issue

Swill wins.

The tilt tell with jarjarblanch52 is that he spells everything correctly (as he did a couple of posts up).
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green 2016-11-08, 09:01

DWags wrote:Trolls are triggered. Same trolls same issue

Swill wins.

I guess I will go on another posting strike so you can bask in the glory of censorship, exclusion and insecurity.
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next