Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hypothetically may have an extra ticket to the UofM game - any takers?

+5
Herbie Green
Toe
Robert J Sakimano
Giant Moose
Other Teams Pursuing That
9 posters

Go down

Hypothetically may have an extra ticket to the UofM game - any takers? Empty Hypothetically may have an extra ticket to the UofM game - any takers?

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-10-12, 11:03

My 4th ticket may be up for grabs..

Any of you bros want to sit with me and 2 other bros in the MSU section?
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Hypothetically may have an extra ticket to the UofM game - any takers? Empty Re: Hypothetically may have an extra ticket to the UofM game - any takers?

Post by Giant Moose 2015-10-12, 11:04

Can we livepost our adventures together with zany pictures and videos?
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Hypothetically may have an extra ticket to the UofM game - any takers? Empty Re: Hypothetically may have an extra ticket to the UofM game - any takers?

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-10-12, 11:04

while it sounds like fun, I'll be out of town.

oh, and shout out to you for offering it to someone at tSwill. You're a great American and a damn fine Spartan.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-10-12, 11:05

Giant Moose wrote:Can we livepost our adventures together with zany pictures and videos?

I put my phone away for the game - and it'll probably be dead by gametime anyway.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 2015-10-12, 11:05

Robert J Sakimano wrote:while it sounds like fun, I'll be out of town.
Party at Bob's house! Hypothetically may have an extra ticket to the UofM game - any takers? 969504605 Hypothetically may have an extra ticket to the UofM game - any takers? 2267303065
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 2015-10-12, 11:06

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:
Giant Moose wrote:Can we livepost our adventures together with zany pictures and videos?

I put my phone away for the game - and it'll probably be dead by gametime anyway.
I thought we could be the new gHost and Tanfan for a new generation. If that's not happening, I'm out.
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-10-12, 11:07

Giant Moose wrote:
Party at Bob's house! Hypothetically may have an extra ticket to the UofM game - any takers? 969504605 Hypothetically may have an extra ticket to the UofM game - any takers? 2267303065
free dog to the first person to who responds to this post!

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-10-12, 11:08

oh, and shout out to you for offering it to someone at tSwill. You're a great American and a damn fine Spartan.

Thanks, Bob. One time, a great American on tSwill gave me $10. It's the least I can do for the board.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-10-12, 11:11

Thanks, Bob. One time, a great American on tSwill gave me $10. It's the least I can do for the board.
Hypothetically may have an extra ticket to the UofM game - any takers? 3493939353
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Toe 2015-10-12, 11:40

you drop $400 on football tickets, and you took $10 from Bob?

Hypothetically may have an extra ticket to the UofM game - any takers? 1486952199
Toe
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-10-12, 19:30

Bump. Y'all suck.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-10-12, 19:33

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:My 4th ticket may be up for grabs..

Any of you bros want to sit with me and 2 other bros in the MSU section?

I'm ready and can guarantee our safety in the BigHole. Hypothetically may have an extra ticket to the UofM game - any takers? 3003718628 Hypothetically may have an extra ticket to the UofM game - any takers? 3003718628
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-10-12, 19:49

Really loose?
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-10-12, 20:05

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Really loose?

I wish I could. Family obligations prevent me from going, sorry man.

If you get later in the week and no taker, let me know - my son might go.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green 2015-10-12, 22:04

I have never been to that shit hole and am comfortable saying I never will. Maybe if it is the MSU section it would be pretty cool though
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2015-10-12, 22:18

My guess is in about 2 hours you can probably get tTy to commit to it. 

Hypothetically may have an extra ticket to the UofM game - any takers? 4113017228 He will then back out about 7-12 hours later.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2015-10-12, 22:33

OTPT, I'd def take you up on that offer if I weren't recovering from surgery.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2015-10-12, 22:35

I should see how much a ticket to Detroit is.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-10-13, 02:38

I have a Spartan lady letting me know if she wants it tomorrow.

tSwill, the offer is still on the table.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 2015-10-13, 07:41

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:I have a Spartan lady letting me know if she wants it tomorrow.
Will you know if she wants it by the way she is dressed? I think I learned that on tSwill.
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-10-13, 10:32

Giant Moose wrote:
Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:I have a Spartan lady letting me know if she wants it tomorrow.
Will you know if she wants it by the way she is dressed? I think I learned that on tSwill.

If she wears green, bronze, or black, it's on.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke Silver 2015-10-13, 17:22

In all seriousness you'll drive right by my house, l'll even have my mom drive me to me to the park n ride to save you the 5 minute detour from the expressway. I live just south of the 96/23 interchange.
Duke Silver
Duke Silver
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-10-13, 17:58

Duke Silver wrote:In all seriousness you'll drive right by my house, l'll even have my mom drive me to me to the park n ride to save you the 5 minute detour from the expressway. I live just south of the 96/23 interchange.

Pics of mom?

Will she carry you up from the basement too?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke Silver 2015-10-13, 18:04

No pics, and I will walk up on my own.
Duke Silver
Duke Silver
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-10-13, 18:50

Srsly? Think I have a hot taker but will keep you posted
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-10-13, 19:01

Duke Silver wrote:No pics, and I will walk up on my own.

Dammit, where's the fun in that?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke Silver 2015-10-13, 22:15

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Srsly? Think I have a hot taker but will keep you posted

Super serious, But i guess that would all dependent on how much the ticket would cost.
Duke Silver
Duke Silver
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2015-10-13, 22:26

Is Tammy coming with you?
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke Silver 2015-10-13, 23:17

Death Roe wrote:

Is Tammy coming with you?

Hell no
Duke Silver
Duke Silver
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-10-13, 23:37

Duke Silver wrote:
Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Srsly? Think I have a hot taker but will keep you posted

Super serious, But i guess that would all dependent on how much the ticket would cost.

$93 I believe. Face plus fees
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke Silver 2015-10-14, 08:25

Duke Silver wrote:

Actually I'm gonna have to pass, I don't need to be spending money like that right now.
Duke Silver
Duke Silver
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-10-14, 10:20

Duke Silver wrote:

Actually I'm gonna have to pass, I don't need to be spending money like that right now.

Hypothetically may have an extra ticket to the UofM game - any takers? 328670334
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down