Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's Buckeye cracking week - get hyped for some nut smashing.

+21
The Pantry
TheReal_LWS
GRR Spartan
Rodeo Burger
I.B. Fine
Clarett's Folly
aualum06
InTenSity
NigelUno
Death Roe
Triple Sparty
Blanch32
Other Teams Pursuing That
Watch Out Pylon!
duffy munn
Robert J Sakimano
CORNER BLITZ
WhiteBoyHatcher
tGreenWay
Floyd Robertson
DWags
25 posters

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

It's Buckeye cracking week - get hyped for some nut smashing. - Page 9 Empty Re: It's Buckeye cracking week - get hyped for some nut smashing.

Post by Clarett's Folly Sat 19 Nov 2016 - 15:41

Floyd Robertson wrote:
Clarett's Folly wrote:

Who were our starters?

I think it was Robertson, Bowers, Pansiuk and and Raequon Williams.

All underclassmen, yes?
Clarett's Folly
Clarett's Folly
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

It's Buckeye cracking week - get hyped for some nut smashing. - Page 9 Empty Re: It's Buckeye cracking week - get hyped for some nut smashing.

Post by Floyd Robertson Sat 19 Nov 2016 - 15:42

Clarett's Folly wrote:
Floyd Robertson wrote:

I think it was Robertson, Bowers, Pansiuk and and Raequon Williams.

All underclassmen, yes?

Yep
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Sat 19 Nov 2016 - 15:44

Future is bright need a qb and some o line men.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry Sat 19 Nov 2016 - 15:45

Floyd Robertson wrote:
Clarett's Folly wrote:

All underclassmen, yes?

Yep
Three freshmen and a soph
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarett's Folly Sat 19 Nov 2016 - 15:48

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Future is bright need a qb and some o line men.

I'm of the opinion that we have a QB. He just has a broken leg.
Clarett's Folly
Clarett's Folly
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ Sat 19 Nov 2016 - 15:50

Was 110% expecting a shovel pass on the 2pt
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Sat 19 Nov 2016 - 15:52

Floyd Robertson wrote:
DWags wrote:We outplayed them. Fuck. Lyles was open quick on the 2 pt

and then TOC threw it 2' to the left of Lyles.

And about an hour too late.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Heathens '87 Sat 19 Nov 2016 - 15:58

Clarett's Folly wrote:

I'm of the opinion that we have a QB. He just has a broken leg.

These game would've been ideal for building some experience for Lewerke. There should be little question that the only QB battle next year should be to see if deWeaver can push Lewerke for the job....
Heathens '87
Heathens '87
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ Sat 19 Nov 2016 - 16:02

LJ with 236 of the teams 334 yards

Damn
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Sat 19 Nov 2016 - 16:08

CORNER BLITZ wrote:LJ with 236 of the teams 334 yards

Damn

At least he won't quit like McDowell
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity Sat 19 Nov 2016 - 16:15

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:
CORNER BLITZ wrote:LJ with 236 of the teams 334 yards

Damn

At least he won't quit like McDowell
He went through something in the middle of the season, not sure what. Maybe it was playing him in the 1st and 4th, letting him cool down for an hour before seeing the ball again?
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Sat 19 Nov 2016 - 16:17

Dantonio and co love them some musical chairs
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity Sat 19 Nov 2016 - 16:22

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Dantonio and co love them some musical chairs
Hard to blame them though. LJ wouldn't do much in the first, maybe break 1 run out, otherwise get stuffed and then Holmes would come in and do pretty well. Whatever was going on in the middle of this season, it seems to be gone now. I guess we'll see if there are any transfers after the season, and see if anyone is encouraged to go.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Sat 19 Nov 2016 - 19:36

Antineoplastons wrote:
InTenSity wrote:go for 2!

Why? I totally get why he would have gone for 2 if there wasn't much time left, but going for it with 4 minutes left was ridiculous....even if it works, all that does is give OSU 4 downs each play to try to win...if we tie it up, OSU isn't going to be as aggressive in trying to score and we likely go to overtime. I loved our chances in OT with the way the running game was going. Dumbest decision Coach D ever made IMO

Fucking pussy.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Sat 19 Nov 2016 - 19:36

17+16=33 it just struck me
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Sat 19 Nov 2016 - 19:37

No really. Fucking pussy.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Sat 19 Nov 2016 - 19:38

We failed. But we went for it. It was there. Don't be a big gaping vagina.

Good call.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Sat 19 Nov 2016 - 19:39

Floyd Robertson wrote:17+16=33 it just struck me

It's Buckeye cracking week - get hyped for some nut smashing. - Page 9 502811600
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Sat 19 Nov 2016 - 19:39

Lock this. I don't want to lose respect for anyone. Good call fuck being a pussy b
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Sat 19 Nov 2016 - 19:39

Agree DWags. I back the fuck out of it. I might have let Sokol throw it though.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Sat 19 Nov 2016 - 19:40

DWags wrote:Lock this. I don't want to lose respect for anyone. Good call fuck being a pussy b

It's Buckeye cracking week - get hyped for some nut smashing. - Page 9 502811600
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry Sat 19 Nov 2016 - 19:46

DWags wrote:We failed. But we went for it. It was there. Don't be a big gaping vagina.

Good call.
Yeah, going for 2 would be cool if Dantonio didn't call for O'Connor to throw the ball after sucking all day. QB keeper to the right would have been much better with left side overloaded.

Super pissed about the squib kick too. Dantonio threw the game.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Sat 19 Nov 2016 - 19:51

The Pantry wrote:
DWags wrote:We failed. But we went for it. It was there. Don't be a big gaping vagina.

Good call.
Yeah, going for 2 would be cool if Dantonio didn't call for O'Connor to throw the ball after sucking all day. QB keeper to the right would have been much better with left side overloaded.

Super pissed about the squib kick too. Dantonio threw the game.

Come on guys. It failed. But the mother fucker went for it. We failed. But god damn it was there. Balls to the wall.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Sat 19 Nov 2016 - 19:53

Antineoplastons wrote:
WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:

I have zero issue with it. I like it, in fact.

Just tough to put it on O'Connor's shoulders when he obviously post-partied until 5 AM last night.

Dumbest call in Coach D's tenure....by far. I don't think I've ever seen a situation where a home team would try to take the lead by going for 2 with well over 4 minutes left. All that does is give OSU an extra down to work with even if they did convert

Fuck you. Pussy.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Sat 19 Nov 2016 - 20:13

Antineoplastons wrote:
DWags wrote:Lock this. I don't want to lose respect for anyone. Good call fuck being a pussy b

Coach D = FAIL. Without a doubt the most ridiculous call he's ever made. I was following it on espn.com and when it didn't change to 17 and instead said "interception", I gave him the benefit of the doubt and assumed that Oconnor was taking the snap and fumbled it so had to improvise, or Coach D went for a fake extra point. At least with regard to the latter I would have been a little more ok with that, but alas it was neither

Glad he's not a pussy. Play was there. Fuck being a pussy. Go be ashamed of yourself.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Sat 19 Nov 2016 - 20:15

#TeamDwags
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Sat 19 Nov 2016 - 20:22

Antineoplastons wrote:
DWags wrote:

Glad he's not a pussy. Play was there. Fuck being a pussy. Go be ashamed of yourself.

You think there would have been any plays available in OT?

Fuck overtime.

QUIT BEING A PUSSY.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Sat 19 Nov 2016 - 20:22

Anything can happen in OT.

But fact, OSU is more talented than we are.

Fact, every time they snapped the ball and JTB stepped forward he gained at least 3 yards.

Fact, they were throwing the ball better than we were. As in, they actually completed a few passes.

in my mind, the longer you drag a contest out with a more talented, deeper, healthier team, the more you are exposing your flaws.

In addition, who fucking cares? Did you have MSU ML or something? A win would have been nice but in terms of measurables it doesn't mean shit, and in terms of intangibles I doubt it means shit either. We competed with the #2 and #3 teams this year and were right there. That's enough fuel for these kids for next year. Top it with a beat down in Rapey Valley next week and we're going to be ready to rock in At least it's not fucking 2016, 2017.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Sat 19 Nov 2016 - 20:34

Our defense was playing great. Fuck you arm chair pussies. It was a great call. We failed. Great call. Balls.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Sat 19 Nov 2016 - 20:41

Antineoplastons wrote:
DWags wrote:Our defense was playing great. Fuck you arm chair pussies. It was a great call. We failed. Great call. Balls.

All the more reason to play for the tie it and rely on the d for a 3 and out to set up the game winning drive

PUSSY.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green Sat 19 Nov 2016 - 20:48

I liked the call, especially because there was four minutes left.  Because you miss it and then OSU gets conservative to milk clock and then you get the ball back with another chance to win.  If it was final seconds I would have kicked it but still wouldn't have a problem with it given our crap season.
The play call I do have a problem with.  I usually try to not get as caught up on playcalling because that is also too easy in hindsight.  Just seemed like OConnor barely completed a drop back pass the entire game so the odds were stacked against that working.
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry Sat 19 Nov 2016 - 20:50

DWags has lost his mind. #sunshineblower
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Sat 19 Nov 2016 - 20:52

The Pantry wrote:DWags has lost his mind. #sunshineblower

Yeah. Because I would have went for two also. Said so as we were driving. Then you could bitch at me too.

Great call. Didn't execute. No looking back. Fucking pussies.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Sat 19 Nov 2016 - 20:53

The call was great the play call was not.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Sat 19 Nov 2016 - 20:54

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:The call was great the play call was not.

This.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 19 Nov 2016 - 20:55

Clarett's Folly wrote:

I'm of the opinion that we have a QB. He just has a red shirt on.

FIFY
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Sat 19 Nov 2016 - 20:56

Play was there. Didn't execute. It was there. Fuck it. It's football. No regrets.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Sat 19 Nov 2016 - 20:57

Dwags how much did TOC drink last night? Any insight?
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Sat 19 Nov 2016 - 20:59

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Dwags how much did TOC drink last night? Any insight?

Guaranteed not as much as I have today.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Sat 19 Nov 2016 - 21:00

It's Buckeye cracking week - get hyped for some nut smashing. - Page 9 502811600 It's Buckeye cracking week - get hyped for some nut smashing. - Page 9 502811600
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next