Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's Buckeye cracking week - get hyped for some nut smashing.

+21
The Pantry
TheReal_LWS
GRR Spartan
Rodeo Burger
I.B. Fine
Clarett's Folly
aualum06
InTenSity
NigelUno
Death Roe
Triple Sparty
Blanch32
Other Teams Pursuing That
Watch Out Pylon!
duffy munn
Robert J Sakimano
CORNER BLITZ
WhiteBoyHatcher
tGreenWay
Floyd Robertson
DWags
25 posters

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Go down

It's Buckeye cracking week - get hyped for some nut smashing. - Page 10 Empty Re: It's Buckeye cracking week - get hyped for some nut smashing.

Post by DWags 2016-11-19, 21:01

It's Buckeye cracking week - get hyped for some nut smashing. - Page 10 2zf0ei0
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

It's Buckeye cracking week - get hyped for some nut smashing. - Page 10 Empty Re: It's Buckeye cracking week - get hyped for some nut smashing.

Post by DWags 2016-11-19, 21:03

Mitchell's. Getting wasted with three beauties.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2016-11-19, 21:04

pics?
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green 2016-11-19, 21:10

Damn just saw that 2 point play again. TOC was looking left towards Shelton all the way first so he never saw the TE until too late.
That almost pisses me off more because I don't know how we would expect to win a one on one battle with a wr in the corner of the end zone. We probably convert if he looked for the TE first. A five yard pass TOC might not have even been able to screw up
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2016-11-19, 21:13

Herbie Green wrote:Damn just saw that 2 point play again. TOC was looking left towards Shelton all the way first so he never saw the TE until too late.
That almost pisses me off more because I don't know how we would expect to win a one on one battle with a wr in the corner of the end zone. We probably convert if he looked for the TE first. A five yard pass TOC might not have even been able to screw up

Yeah I didn't see anything of the game besides the opening score.

I got home a little bit ago, and first thing ESPN shows is the 2 pt fail. So frustrating that the TE was open.

Made me wish I didn't turn it on at that point.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2016-11-19, 21:26

Herbie Green wrote:Damn just saw that 2 point play again. TOC was looking left towards Shelton all the way first so he never saw the TE until too late.

Yeah, there were options. But the guy who popped open immediately was 11. By the time TOC realized it and fired it, it seemed like it was 30 seconds too late.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-11-19, 21:32

Herbie Green wrote:I liked the call, especially because there was four minutes left.  Because you miss it and then OSU gets conservative to milk clock and then you get the ball back with another chance to win.  If it was final seconds I would have kicked it but still wouldn't have a problem with it given our crap season.
The play call I do have a problem with.  I usually try to not get as caught up on playcalling because that is also too easy in hindsight.  Just seemed like OConnor barely completed a drop back pass the entire game so the odds were stacked against that working.

#ImWithHerbie
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2016-11-19, 21:33

See Herbie, we can talk to each other without me ripping on you.

<3
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2016-11-19, 21:40

We win with Lewerke.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-11-19, 21:49

InTenSity wrote:We win with Lewerke.

Prolly.

It's Buckeye cracking week - get hyped for some nut smashing. - Page 10 Img_1610

It's Buckeye cracking week - get hyped for some nut smashing. - Page 10 Img_1611
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-11-19, 21:52

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:

Prolly.

It's Buckeye cracking week - get hyped for some nut smashing. - Page 10 Img_1611

And look at all the room to run to the right.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green 2016-11-19, 21:57

At that point he better take off running
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2016-11-19, 22:00

Prolly.

It's Buckeye cracking week - get hyped for some nut smashing. - Page 10 Img_1610

It's Buckeye cracking week - get hyped for some nut smashing. - Page 10 14f
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-11-19, 22:01

Yeah, he's got his window to throw, missed it. Mistake number one. Tried to force it instead of running. Mistake number two.

I'm not a pro football analysis guy or anything. But O'Connor is just a step too slow for this level.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2016-11-19, 22:03

I don't know the route tree but seems like Josiah fucked up, too. Nice screen grabs. Price should have broken towards the pylon and he would have been wide open. I guess he knew RJS was the primary.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2016-11-19, 23:36

Prolly.

TOC looking left the entire time.

Maybe he can land a job in the CFL.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-11-19, 23:39

The Pantry wrote:

Prolly.

TOC looking left the entire time.

Maybe he can land a job in the CFL.

More field to safely throw passes into the grass.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2016-11-19, 23:40

I doubt it honestly. I like the kid. He's gonna wind up as like the president of HR at Schupan.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2016-11-19, 23:41

My kids are still up.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by By-Tor 2016-11-19, 23:58

Herbie Green wrote:At that point he better take off running
Or throwing it to Shelton after he missed the window to Lyles. His progression was backwards. Lyles on the snap, Shelton if that's covered.
By-Tor
By-Tor
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-11-20, 10:38

LooseGoose wrote:Chris Vannini ‏@ChrisVannini 22m22 minutes ago
You see these MSU performances against U-M/OSU and realize how inexcusable the Indiana/Maryland/NW/Illinois games were.

this
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ 2016-11-20, 10:44

By-Tor wrote:
Or throwing it to Shelton after he missed the window to Lyles. His progression was backwards. Lyles on the snap, Shelton if that's covered.

He's just slow AF so to him that window is just opening
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ 2016-11-20, 11:41

LooseGoose wrote:
Well that 3 points is on the refs.

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Yeah we can definitely afford to give 3 free points to the #2 team in the country. Good job, good effort zebras.

good thing we lost by more than those 3 points...
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarett's Folly 2016-11-20, 11:59

By-Tor wrote:

This is correct. To piggyback off this; I don't know why we never look to win the 1 on 1 matchup on the backside in trips. With Felton Davis and Donnie Corley it seems we could win the 1 on 1 game when the defense plays 4 on 3 versus our trips formations.

Hatch had the right call, though. The 2 pt play should've been a PA boot with LJ faking the run.
Clarett's Folly
Clarett's Folly
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2016-11-20, 12:08

I actually read that Price was the primary on the play. That's fucked up because in Travis first screen grab he's open. I have to guess it was a squat route looking at Josiah in the second pic, and perhaps TOC didn't pull the trigger because he knew Price was gonna squat and the LB/DB was breaking on the ball (see pic 1). If Price keeps going towards the sideline or back pylon and TOC leads him, that's a TD.

I think the progression was 1. price 2. lyles 3. RJ

I do agree that we should look to single up DC Jr and FD3 more. But then again, OSU has like 6 NFL DBs on their roster.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2016-11-21, 14:02

It's Buckeye cracking week - get hyped for some nut smashing. - Page 10 Cxzn30dVEAc-j0C
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-11-21, 14:08

Floyd Robertson wrote:It's Buckeye cracking week - get hyped for some nut smashing. - Page 10 Cxzn30dVEAc-j0C

What the hell is a Rose Bowl game player of the week?
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2016-11-21, 14:09

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
Floyd Robertson wrote:It's Buckeye cracking week - get hyped for some nut smashing. - Page 10 Cxzn30dVEAc-j0C

What the hell is a Rose Bowl game player of the week?

Honestly, I have no clue. Whatever it is, he won it.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-11-21, 14:13

It is not cool to tease LJ with a bowl game, Rose Bowl.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-11-21, 14:13

so you guys are basically saying that I picked a good game not to watch..? It's Buckeye cracking week - get hyped for some nut smashing. - Page 10 2599972566
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2016-11-21, 14:16

Robert J Sakimano wrote:so you guys are basically saying that I picked a good game not to watch..? It's Buckeye cracking week - get hyped for some nut smashing. - Page 10 2599972566
What game did you dream of during your nap?
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-11-21, 14:16

Robert J Sakimano wrote:so you guys are basically saying that I picked a good game not to watch..? It's Buckeye cracking week - get hyped for some nut smashing. - Page 10 2599972566

I mean, I enjoyed watching the game Robert.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-11-21, 14:22

InTenSity wrote:
What game did you dream of during your nap?
I don't remember.. my first nap Saturday was on the couch. That was probably during the game.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-11-21, 14:23

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:

I mean, I enjoyed watching the game Robert.
that's awesome.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10