Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Give Kirk Cousins some motherfucking props in this thread Swill

+44
Dendrobates
Jake from State Farm
TheReal_LWS
steveschneider
By-Tor
AvgMSUJoe
Da Mayor
Dr. Strangelove
Travis of the Cosmos
Cameron
SawGreen
kingstonlake
Rocinante
Herbie Green
Turtleneck
Heat Miser
Wally Fairway
aualum06
The_Dude
GRR Spartan
Floyd Robertson
MSU addict
NigelUno
Death Roe
InTenSity
Ted Brogan
Vlad
MattyFresh
CheesySpartan
The Pantry
Stoops21
CORNER BLITZ
Tim Wakefield
I.B. Fine
BleacherSwill
duffy munn
Robert J Sakimano
Blanch32
DWags
StylesGShmooth
WhiteBoyHatcher
Watch Out Pylon!
tGreenWay
Other Teams Pursuing That
48 posters

Page 9 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12 ... 16  Next

Go down

Give Kirk Cousins some motherfucking props in this thread Swill - Page 9 Empty Re: Give Kirk Cousins some motherfucking props in this thread Swill

Post by I.B. Fine 2018-02-04, 15:28

Attitude starts at the top in any organization, Snyder is a douche, and his management follows suite. If it weren't true, Kirk would already have a deal in place to stay there.
It would be a douche move to tag him to trade him and I suspect if they do it won't work out the way they hope and they'll end up eating part of Kirk's salary to get a 3rd or 4th round pick.
I like your attitude Cameron, but I think Kirk is too classy to fuck with them because all he wants is out.
On second thought, that is exactly what he should do because then he will have the control to dictate where he is traded
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Give Kirk Cousins some motherfucking props in this thread Swill - Page 9 Empty Re: Give Kirk Cousins some motherfucking props in this thread Swill

Post by Dr. Strangelove 2018-02-05, 10:56

I'm just gonna leave this here. It first ran last night during SB in the local ad window in the 4th quarter.

Dr. Strangelove
Dr. Strangelove
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2018-02-05, 11:00

That's pretty funny.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2018-02-05, 11:01

Oh, and.

Give Kirk Cousins some motherfucking props in this thread Swill - Page 9 A41411d5-cd25-4298-a3b2-6cb6612d332a
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SawGreen 2018-02-05, 13:50

What's in Kirk's pocket?

Give Kirk Cousins some motherfucking props in this thread Swill - Page 9 Captur11
SawGreen
SawGreen
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2018-02-05, 13:53

Probably a harmonica.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2018-02-05, 13:57

Dr. Strangelove wrote:I'm just gonna leave this here. It first ran last night during SB in the local ad window in the 4th quarter.

This will result in a swift and vicious rebuttal from our resident apologist. Any minute now...
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by I.B. Fine 2018-02-05, 13:58

SawGreen wrote:What's in Kirk's pocket?

Give Kirk Cousins some motherfucking props in this thread Swill - Page 9 Captur11
Something he got from Foles
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2018-02-05, 13:59

I’m sure I’ll pay for this in another forum, but I thought that was pretty good.
Pleasedonthitmeimsorry
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-02-05, 15:03

tGreenWay wrote:I’m sure I’ll pay for this in another forum, but I thought that was pretty good.
Pleasedonthitmeimsorry

The Kring motors local ad was really sad.

This one was ok and tried to be humorous without being snotty/vicious/insulting.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by SawGreen 2018-02-05, 15:22

Floyd Robertson wrote:Probably a harmonica.

Give Kirk Cousins some motherfucking props in this thread Swill - Page 9 502811600
SawGreen
SawGreen
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-02-06, 11:23

Breakdown of the QB market - Predicts Cousins to Jets.

2018 NFL Free Agency: Kirk Cousins, Drew Brees headline a top-heavy QB class
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ 2018-02-06, 12:19

SawGreen wrote:What's in Kirk's pocket?

chapstick...gotta go vertical
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2018-02-06, 12:59

Not a big nfl guy but why would he go somewhere like Cleveland or New York
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MSU addict 2018-02-06, 13:12

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Not a big nfl guy but why would he go somewhere like Cleveland or New York
Money.

Given the salary cap and what teams have in existing contracts, those two teams could pay him the most.
MSU addict
MSU addict
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ 2018-02-06, 13:23

Don't know why anyone would go to Cleveland. New York is New York
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2018-02-06, 13:42

CORNER BLITZ wrote:Don't know why anyone would go to Cleveland. New York is New York

New York, specifically the jets - sounds awful
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2018-02-06, 13:43

CORNER BLITZ wrote:Don't know why anyone would go to Cleveland. New York is New York
Money
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2018-02-06, 13:45

If I were Kork Coupons I would go to Pittsburgh and tell Roethelisberger to retire.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2018-02-06, 13:47

I don't know, with Cousins you get a crap load of other criteria that would make him choose a new place.  I'm sure money is a huge factor, but I don't think that would be on top of his list.  Winning too.  If everything and all those stories are real that we hear, Does anybody think there would be some weird criteria we aren't thinking that might sway him to a certain team or city?   I'm strictly thinking religious motivation.  Or, do you think like every ball player, it's Money, then winning as one and two.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by I.B. Fine 2018-02-06, 13:49

I'm sure it's the raw milk availability #1, pasties #2, then winning and money
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Da Mayor 2018-02-06, 13:52

Why hasn't he donated any money to MSU yet?
Da Mayor
Da Mayor
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-02-06, 13:55

I.B. Fine wrote:I'm sure it's the raw milk availability #1, pasties #2, then winning and money

This man has his finger on the pulse of the Swill.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Da Mayor 2018-02-06, 14:19

gHost Spartan wrote:I wish he'd go to the Buffalo Bills.

#BillsMafia

Ghost, did you ever listen to Marion in the 90s, bro?
Da Mayor
Da Mayor
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2018-02-06, 14:20

KC needs to go where a team is ready, or mostly ready, to win now. If it means taking less money, so be it. If he goes to the Jets as a high paid QB it’s a set-up for failure. The team will keep losing and fans and especially the NY press will crucify him.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Da Mayor 2018-02-06, 14:43

gHost Spartan wrote:
Da Mayor wrote:

Ghost, did you ever listen to Marion in the 90s, bro?
I did not.

Check out Ash's album "1977"

Check out Trailer, their album before that, bro. Jack Names the Planets, Uncle Pat, and Petrol are standout tracks.

You should check out Marion's This World and Body, bro. You'd def like it.
Da Mayor
Da Mayor
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2018-02-06, 14:45

I think Arizona would be a nice spot for him to end up. Not sure what their cap situation is like, and that division is kind of tough, but they've got weapons and a decent defense.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Da Mayor 2018-02-06, 14:56

gHost Spartan wrote:
Da Mayor wrote:

Check out Trailer, their album before that, bro. Jack Names the Planets, Uncle Pat, and Petrol are standout tracks.

You should check out Marion's This World and Body, bro. You'd def like it.
Trailer is a good album but if I recall correctly it was an EP with some extra tracks thrown in to make it an album.

You are correct.
Da Mayor
Da Mayor
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by MSU addict 2018-02-06, 15:17

I am not sure how much of a factor money is. The difference between 1 million and 4 million may be huge, but IMO the difference between 25 million and 28 million - not so much.

I would think having a legitimate chance to win and a decent offensive line would be key factors.

Both can extend your career and increase your total earnings both through longevity and endorsements.

Hopefully, he learned something in Washington.
MSU addict
MSU addict
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Da Mayor 2018-02-06, 15:21

gHost Spartan wrote:
Da Mayor wrote:

You are correct.

These guys, much like Marion, were unable to get to the next level. But they've got some great tracks. The bass player has played with Gorillaz and Muse. The drummer also played with Gorillaz. The artist who did all their artwork is the guy who does the Gorillaz artwork.

Nice. Not familiar with them. Will check them out.

Just saw they issued a 3-disc 20th anniversary edition of TWAB a couple years ago with a bunch b-sides and shit. Might have to order it.
Da Mayor
Da Mayor
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Da Mayor 2018-02-06, 15:53

Will do, although I don't know if I could ever get into a band called Playboy Manbaby Give Kirk Cousins some motherfucking props in this thread Swill - Page 9 502811600

You should go to a gin blossoms or refreshments show in AZ, bro.
Da Mayor
Da Mayor
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Da Mayor 2018-02-06, 16:07

Were you slam dancing or some shit? Give Kirk Cousins some motherfucking props in this thread Swill - Page 9 502811600
Da Mayor
Da Mayor
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2018-02-06, 16:57

These guys are kind of a modern Dead Kennedys but not as political

This might be the most asinine thing you've ever written.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-02-06, 17:25

Rocinante wrote:
These guys are kind of a modern Dead Kennedys but not as political

You're very judgmental at times.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2018-02-06, 17:26

LooseGoose wrote:
Rocinante wrote:

NEWSFLASH!!!
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Da Mayor 2018-02-06, 18:14

gHost Spartan wrote:
Da Mayor wrote:

You are correct.

These guys, much like Marion, were unable to get to the next level. But they've got some great tracks. The bass player has played with Gorillaz and Muse. The drummer also played with Gorillaz. The artist who did all their artwork is the guy who does the Gorillaz artwork.

Dude, I'm digging that second track. Kind of reminds me of The Pains of Being Pure at Heart. You into them?
Da Mayor
Da Mayor
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Da Mayor 2018-02-06, 19:06

gHost Spartan wrote:
Da Mayor wrote:

Dude, I'm digging that second track. Kind of reminds me of The Pains of Being Pure at Heart. You into them?

I am actually friends with Kip Berman from Pains. I've met him a few times and have a signed copy of their first album. We're FB and Instagram friends. He's from Jersey too.

Nice. I only have Belong. Which one should I get next?
Da Mayor
Da Mayor
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2018-02-06, 19:09

Rocinante wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

NEWSFLASH!!!

Give Kirk Cousins some motherfucking props in this thread Swill - Page 9 502811600
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Da Mayor 2018-02-06, 19:28

gHost Spartan wrote:
Da Mayor wrote:

https://news.tulane.edu/news/joys-being-peggy-wang

Lol, wut? I was looking for a recommendation for another Pains album, not an article about some Buzzfeed chick Give Kirk Cousins some motherfucking props in this thread Swill - Page 9 502811600
Da Mayor
Da Mayor
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Da Mayor 2018-02-06, 19:29

gHost Spartan wrote:
Da Mayor wrote:

Their debut is a masterpiece

Oops, didn't see this.

You into Camera Obscura, bro?
Da Mayor
Da Mayor
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12 ... 16  Next