Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Neo-Nazis Saluting Their Hero Donald Trump..

+4
CheesySpartan
Other Teams Pursuing That
steveschneider
Robert J Sakimano
8 posters

Go down

Neo-Nazis Saluting Their Hero Donald Trump..  Empty Neo-Nazis Saluting Their Hero Donald Trump..

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-11-22, 07:23

(I'm sorry if this is inconvenient to some of you - I know you're just patriotic christians who simply don't trust someone who has a private email account)

(warning: mainstream media video below)

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Neo-Nazis Saluting Their Hero Donald Trump..  Empty Re: Neo-Nazis Saluting Their Hero Donald Trump..

Post by Guest 2016-11-22, 10:20

Neo-Nazis Saluting Their Hero Donald Trump..  1966794946 Neo-Nazis Saluting Their Hero Donald Trump..  1966794946 Neo-Nazis Saluting Their Hero Donald Trump..  1966794946 Neo-Nazis Saluting Their Hero Donald Trump..  1966794946 Neo-Nazis Saluting Their Hero Donald Trump..  1966794946 Neo-Nazis Saluting Their Hero Donald Trump..  1966794946 Neo-Nazis Saluting Their Hero Donald Trump..  1966794946 Neo-Nazis Saluting Their Hero Donald Trump..  1966794946
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Neo-Nazis Saluting Their Hero Donald Trump..  Empty Re: Neo-Nazis Saluting Their Hero Donald Trump..

Post by steveschneider 2016-11-22, 10:29

Why is Trump attacking Hamilton and not calling out these guys?
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-11-22, 10:31

steveschneider wrote:Why is Trump attacking Hamilton and not calling out these guys?
because he's sympathetic to these guys.. and they're supporters of his.

But you knew that already. I'm guessing your question was a rhetorical one.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-11-22, 10:45

affraid
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CheesySpartan 2016-11-22, 10:55

Another example of Bob's tolerance of other people's opinions....lol!
CheesySpartan
CheesySpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-11-22, 10:57

CheesySpartan wrote:Another example of Bob's tolerance of other people's opinions....lol!
link, please, to where I've said they're not allowed to have opinions.

Unless, of course, you can't provide one.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CheesySpartan 2016-11-22, 11:02

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
CheesySpartan wrote:Another example of Bob's tolerance of other people's opinions....lol!
link, please, to where I've said they're not allowed to have opinions.

I don't need to because facts don't matter when debating with you Bob
CheesySpartan
CheesySpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-11-22, 11:03

CheesySpartan wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:link, please, to where I've said they're not allowed to have opinions.

I don't need to because facts don't matter when debating with you Bob
so you can't provide a link where I stated that people aren't allowed to have opinions.

Thanks.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-11-23, 15:59

I love the term 'Cuck', still. Hilarious.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2016-11-23, 22:08

So long as Bannon is officially on Trump's staff the Neo Nazi's and alt right (they are different) are going to hang on like lamphrey to lake trout.

They think they got "their guy" in The White House because Breitbart (with Bannon as executive director) was publishing far right views where they agreed.

GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-11-23, 22:50

GRR Spartan wrote:So long as Bannon is officially on Trump's staff the Neo Nazi's and alt right (they are different) are going to hang on like lamphrey to lake trout.

They think they got "their guy" in The White House because Breitbart (with Bannon as executive director) was publishing far right views where they agreed.

Links? To actual Breitbart stories since I don't read the site. Not stories ABOUT them publishing them, the actual "far right" stories.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2016-11-23, 23:10

LooseGoose wrote:
GRR Spartan wrote:So long as Bannon is officially on Trump's staff the Neo Nazi's and alt right (they are different) are going to hang on like lamphrey to lake trout.

Links? To actual Breitbart stories since I don't read the site. Not stories ABOUT them publishing them, the actual "far right" stories.
So this guys totally legit? As a white guy I shouldn't be worried but I'm terrified.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-11-23, 23:27

http://www.breitbart.com/tech/2016/03/29/an-establishment-conservatives-guide-to-the-alt-right/

THE INTELLECTUALS

There are many things that separate the alternative right from old-school racist skinheads (to whom they are often idiotically compared), but one thing stands out above all else: intelligence. Skinheads, by and large, are low-information, low-IQ thugs driven by the thrill of violence and tribal hatred. The alternative right are a much smarter group of people — which perhaps suggests why the Left hates them so much. They’re dangerously bright.

The origins of the alternative right can be found in thinkers as diverse as Oswald Spengler, H.L Mencken, Julius Evola, Sam Francis, and the paleoconservative movement that rallied around the presidential campaigns of Pat Buchanan. The French New Right also serve as a source of inspiration for many leaders of the alt-right.

The media empire of the modern-day alternative right coalesced around Richard Spencer during his editorship of Taki’s Magazine. In 2010, Spencer founded AlternativeRight.com, which would become a center of alt-right thought.

Alongside other nodes like Steve Sailer’s blog, VDARE and American Renaissance, AlternativeRight.com became a gathering point for an eclectic mix of renegades who objected to the established political consensus in some form or another. All of these websites have been accused of racism.

That would be the same Richard Spencer in the video at the top of this thread. Here you have two Breitbart contributors - one of which widely known outside of alt-right circles - citing as intellectual representation of their movement an overtly racist person who is looking forward to partying like it's 1933.

They also cite Jared Taylor as intellectual representation of their movement. Taylor, who is from American Renaissance, spends a lot of this time posting videos to YouTube about the differences in IQ between races and implying the need for racial hierarchy.

As for the intellectual roots, they refer to HL Mencken. I am not sure how that helps their cause if they are trying to argue the alt-right is not defined by racist sentiment.

Of course, my favorite line from the article is "Those looking for Nazis under the bed can rest assured that they do exist. On the other hand, there’s just not very many of them, no-one really likes them, and they’re unlikely to achieve anything significant in the alt-right." I am not sure that makes anybody feel comfortable.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-11-24, 07:54

Turtleneck wrote:http://www.breitbart.com/tech/2016/03/29/an-establishment-conservatives-guide-to-the-alt-right/

THE INTELLECTUALS

There are many things that separate the alternative right from old-school racist skinheads (to whom they are often idiotically compared), but one thing stands out above all else: intelligence. Skinheads, by and large, are low-information, low-IQ thugs driven by the thrill of violence and tribal hatred. The alternative right are a much smarter group of people — which perhaps suggests why the Left hates them so much. They’re dangerously bright.

The origins of the alternative right can be found in thinkers as diverse as Oswald Spengler, H.L Mencken, Julius Evola, Sam Francis, and the paleoconservative movement that rallied around the presidential campaigns of Pat Buchanan. The French New Right also serve as a source of inspiration for many leaders of the alt-right.

The media empire of the modern-day alternative right coalesced around Richard Spencer during his editorship of Taki’s Magazine. In 2010, Spencer founded AlternativeRight.com, which would become a center of alt-right thought.

Alongside other nodes like Steve Sailer’s blog, VDARE and American Renaissance, AlternativeRight.com became a gathering point for an eclectic mix of renegades who objected to the established political consensus in some form or another. All of these websites have been accused of racism.

That would be the same Richard Spencer in the video at the top of this thread. Here you have two Breitbart contributors - one of which widely known outside of alt-right circles - citing as intellectual representation of their movement an overtly racist person who is looking forward to partying like it's 1933.

They also cite Jared Taylor as intellectual representation of their movement. Taylor, who is from American Renaissance, spends a lot of this time posting videos to YouTube about the differences in IQ between races and implying the need for racial hierarchy.

As for the intellectual roots, they refer to HL Mencken. I am not sure how that helps their cause if they are trying to argue the alt-right is not defined by racist sentiment.

Of course, my favorite line from the article is "Those looking for Nazis under the bed can rest assured that they do exist. On the other hand, there’s just not very many of them, no-one really likes them, and they’re unlikely to achieve anything significant in the alt-right." I am not sure that makes anybody feel comfortable.

So publishing a "guide" to something is now endorsing it? So if the Free Press publishes a "guide" to the meth epidemic they're endorsing meth?

You’ll often encounter doomsday rhetoric in alt-right online communities: that’s because many of them instinctively feel that once large enough and ethnically distinct enough groups are brought together, they will inevitably come to blows. In short, they doubt that full “integration” is ever possible. If it is, it won’t be successful in the “kumbaya” sense. Border walls are a much safer option

It's obvious from that paragraph that they're writing ABOUT them. That's far different from full throated endorsements. And that's one article from Match of this year. IT would seem if Breitbart had gone "full" alt right that the site would be littered with their propaganda.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-11-24, 07:57

Here's an article from the New Yorker about the Alt-Right. I guess they've gone full blown alt-right too. Only they seem to think ZeroHedge is the center of it all.

MAY 5, 2016 Is the Alt-Right for Real?

You could ask some of the same questions about the alt-right, the loosely assembled far-right movement that exists largely online, and that overlaps with both the Trump campaign and with the politics of Zero Hedge. Richard Spencer, the white nationalist who came up with the term “alt-right,” described the movement in December as “an ideology around identity, European identity.” But the alt-right has often seemed more diffuse than that, more of a catch-all for the least presentable elements of the online right: white nationalists, neo-reactionaries, the male-victimhood clique of GamerGate.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2016-11-24, 08:15

http://one.npr.org/?sharedMediaId=502476139:502476140
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-11-24, 08:37

LooseGoose wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:http://www.breitbart.com/tech/2016/03/29/an-establishment-conservatives-guide-to-the-alt-right/

So publishing a "guide" to something is now endorsing it?   So if the Free Press publishes a "guide" to the meth epidemic they're endorsing meth?

You’ll often encounter doomsday rhetoric in alt-right online communities: that’s because many of them instinctively feel that once large enough and ethnically distinct enough groups are brought together, they will inevitably come to blows. In short, they doubt that full “integration” is ever possible. If it is, it won’t be successful in the “kumbaya” sense. Border walls are a much safer option

It's obvious from that paragraph that they're writing ABOUT them.   That's far different from full throated endorsements.   And that's one article from Match of this year.   IT would seem if Breitbart had gone "full" alt right that the site would be littered with their propaganda.

Did you read the full article? Do you know who the authors of the article are, Loose? It is clear it is not just a guide but instead an attempt to defend the alt-right from charges of racism and bigotry. The authors are both self-proclaimed members (and defenders) of the alt-right movement. So they are not only telling us about the movement, but also defending their movement. It is not hard to understand. Not even in the slightest.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2017-08-16, 18:42

LooseGoose wrote:Neo-Nazis Saluting Their Hero Donald Trump..  1966794946 Neo-Nazis Saluting Their Hero Donald Trump..  1966794946 Neo-Nazis Saluting Their Hero Donald Trump..  1966794946 Neo-Nazis Saluting Their Hero Donald Trump..  1966794946 Neo-Nazis Saluting Their Hero Donald Trump..  1966794946 Neo-Nazis Saluting Their Hero Donald Trump..  1966794946 Neo-Nazis Saluting Their Hero Donald Trump..  1966794946 Neo-Nazis Saluting Their Hero Donald Trump..  1966794946

Still rolling on the floor laughing? I'm not.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2017-08-16, 19:28

LooseGoose wrote:Neo-Nazis Saluting Their Hero Donald Trump..  1966794946 Neo-Nazis Saluting Their Hero Donald Trump..  1966794946 Neo-Nazis Saluting Their Hero Donald Trump..  1966794946 Neo-Nazis Saluting Their Hero Donald Trump..  1966794946 Neo-Nazis Saluting Their Hero Donald Trump..  1966794946 Neo-Nazis Saluting Their Hero Donald Trump..  1966794946 Neo-Nazis Saluting Their Hero Donald Trump..  1966794946 Neo-Nazis Saluting Their Hero Donald Trump..  1966794946

Sorry you weren't there to join them?

Hardly a laughing matter unless you long for an authoritarian government for and controlled by nothing but white folks.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-08-17, 09:37

remember when snowflake republicans get all mad when someone says their party is racist?

yeah me too. Neo-Nazis Saluting Their Hero Donald Trump..  502811600 Neo-Nazis Saluting Their Hero Donald Trump..  502811600 Neo-Nazis Saluting Their Hero Donald Trump..  502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down