Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Impeach Donald Trump

+10
msugolfguy
Cameron
Watch Out Pylon!
AvgMSUJoe
DWags
NigelUno
Floyd Robertson
InTenSity
Robert J Sakimano
steveschneider
14 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Impeach Donald Trump Empty Impeach Donald Trump

Post by steveschneider 2018-08-22, 07:59

I think it’s all down hill for Donny from here on out.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Impeach Donald Trump Empty Re: Impeach Donald Trump

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-08-22, 08:02

steveschneider wrote:I think it’s all down hill for Donny from here on out.
at some point, even the fine christian republicans are gonna have to get fed up with it.

Problem is, they won't get fed up with it until it looks like their jobs are in jeopardy. Once they realize they might lose their DC girlfriends, mistresses, young boys, etc. - they might put country before party.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2018-08-22, 08:08

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
at some point, even the fine christian republicans are gonna have to get fed up with it.

Problem is, they won't get fed up with it until it looks like their jobs are in jeopardy. Once they realize they might lose their DC girlfriends, mistresses, young boys, etc. - they might put country before party.

Doesn’t matter what his followers think, he’s been implicated in a federal crime and it’s a safe bet that there will be more. His entire campaign was a criminal organization and many of them are heading to jail and going to sing like a canary to reduce their sentences.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2018-08-22, 08:09

I had this conversation yesterday with a friend. She thinks that at this point Congress has to act. I laughed and said no way. I told her I'd buy whatever she wanted if anything happened before the mid terms. If the house doesn't turn blue in November, there is no way he's impeached. If the house does turn blue, I'd assume he's impeached by end of December. That being said, there is no way the Senate would convict him.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2018-08-22, 08:18

InTenSity wrote:I had this conversation yesterday with a friend. She thinks that at this point Congress has to act. I laughed and said no way. I told her I'd buy whatever she wanted if anything happened before the mid terms. If the house doesn't turn blue in November, there is no way he's impeached. If the house does turn blue, I'd assume he's impeached by end of December. That being said, there is no way the Senate would convict him.

Yesterday before the Manafort and Cohen stories I would have agreed with you 100%. Everything that went down yesterday was a complete game changer. I agree with the NYT headline the president is on his heels. I’m seeing folks that never would have said before that impeachment is a real possibility.

[tw]1032089719478411264[/tw]

Last edited by steveschneider on 2018-08-22, 08:32; edited 1 time in total
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2018-08-22, 08:24

InTenSity wrote:I had this conversation yesterday with a friend. She thinks that at this point Congress has to act. I laughed and said no way. I told her I'd buy whatever she wanted if anything happened before the mid terms. If the house doesn't turn blue in November, there is no way he's impeached. If the house does turn blue, I'd assume he's impeached by end of December. That being said, there is no way the Senate would convict him.

Technically the house wouldn't turn blue until January, right?
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2018-08-22, 08:25

steveschneider wrote:

Yesterday I would have agreed with you 100%. Everything that went down yesterday was a complete game changer. I agree with the NYT headline the president is on his heels. I’m seeing folks that never would have said before that impeachment is a real possibility.

https://twitter.com/maggienyt/status/1032089719478411264
I'm not going to promise a pie, but I'll paypal/venmo you the money to buy whatever 6 pack of beer you want. Or if you want a 4-pack of something, up to $20 value, if Trump is impeached by a republican run congress. The goalposts always move.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2018-08-22, 09:10

InTenSity wrote:
steveschneider wrote:

Yesterday I would have agreed with you 100%. Everything that went down yesterday was a complete game changer. I agree with the NYT headline the president is on his heels. I’m seeing folks that never would have said before that impeachment is a real possibility.

I'm not going to promise a pie, but I'll paypal/venmo you the money to buy whatever 6 pack of beer you want. Or if you want a 4-pack of something, up to $20 value, if Trump is impeached by a republican run congress. The goalposts always move.

Cohen is saying he's going to fully cooperate and Trump just trashed him on twitter. There should be a big blue wave coming in NOvember and that's just going to make matters worse for Trump.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2018-08-22, 09:16

InTenSity wrote:
steveschneider wrote:

I don't see many Republicans voting for impeachment. They can't afford to tick off their base.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2018-08-22, 09:25

Reminder, you can impeach him, but he will not be found guilty. It will be a waste of time and only symbolic. 67 senators aren’t voting for impeachment.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-08-22, 09:29

DWags wrote:Reminder, you can impeach him, but he will not be found guilty. It will be a waste of time and only symbolic. 67 senators aren’t voting for impeachment.
yep.

if you're waiting on the 'christian' GOP to do the right thing, pull up a chair and get comfortable.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2018-08-22, 09:47

DWags wrote:Reminder, you can impeach him, but he will not be found guilty. It will be a waste of time and only symbolic. 67 senators aren’t voting for impeachment.

I'd argue that symbols have meaning especially in this case. Also, there's more to come. Michael Avenatti said what happened yesterday was just the 2nd quarter, there's still a lot more of this to be played out.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2018-08-22, 10:35

[tw]1032273914028810240[/tw]
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2018-08-22, 11:08

Republicans are nutless snowflakes. Their entire party is a house of cards catering to the degenerates. The degenerates have their entire ego tied up in their self-identity of being "republican".

I would be shocked if they do anything. They still need to cut taxes more to make social security and medicare even more insolvent. (the entire basis of the "true" republican party, those greedy, fk everyone I got mine, degenerates USING the degenerate racists and other random idiots for their higer financial gain.)
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2018-08-22, 11:15

I think it might be closer than some people think, but yeah, we're not getting to 67. :(
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-08-22, 11:19

AvgMSUJoe wrote:Republicans are nutless snowflakes. Their entire party is a house of cards catering to the degenerates. The degenerates have their entire ego tied up in their self-identity of being "republican".

I would be shocked if they do anything. They still need to cut taxes more to make social security and medicare even more insolvent. (the entire basis of the "true" republican party, those greedy, fk everyone I got mine, degenerates USING the degenerate racists and other random idiots for their higer financial gain.)
this is 100% accurate.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-08-22, 12:01

lol, like the 1st 2 years have been uphill.

I think this like many of the things Dems do will someday circle back on them like a guided missile. For a counter viewpoint you could read this from Mollie.

President Pence and a pissed off electorate if the economy tanks over an impeachment fight might sink their ship quicker than they think.

6 Takeaways About Paul Manafort And Michael Cohen’s Legal Woes

The special counsel was ostensibly appointed and given unlimited funds and wide-reaching powers to investigate allegations of treasonous collusion with Russia by President Trump to steal the 2016 election. It was the continuation of an FBI investigation into the Trump campaign that used human informants, wiretaps, national security letters, and other surveillance.

While no treasonous collusion between Russia and Trump has been unveiled despite two years of thorough investigation, the special counsel has rung up Trump associates for lying to the FBI, as well as various crimes unrelated to Trump or Russia. Mueller also indicted some Russian corporations for crimes related to low-level election meddling and Russian military intelligence officials for hacks of Democratic officials’ emails.

These cases are really about Trump, and those who helped him take on the establishment. The goal, of course, is to remove Trump from office some way, some how. As we’ll see below, some are even calling for impeachment over — at best — an unreported campaign contribution. As Mike Doran puts it, “The crime, if it was one, is minor. It pales in comparison to the crimes committed to prevent Trump’s election & to annul it after the fact, Those crimes threaten our democratic institutions, & their magnitude is compounded by the active efforts of the press to cover them up.”
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2018-08-22, 12:18

Whatever. That’s brietbart bs right there. Fuck Trump. POS.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-08-22, 12:27

LooseGoose wrote:

I think this like many of the things Dems do will someday circle back on them like a guided missile. For a counter viewpoint you could read this from Mollie.

President Pence and a pissed off electorate if the economy tanks over an impeachment fight might sink their ship quicker than they think.

The special counsel was ostensibly appointed and given unlimited funds and wide-reaching powers to investigate allegations of treasonous collusion with Russia by President Trump to steal the 2016 election. It was the continuation of an FBI investigation into the Trump campaign that used human informants, wiretaps, national security letters, and other surveillance.

While no treasonous collusion between Russia and Trump has been unveiled despite two years of thorough investigation, the special counsel has rung up Trump associates for lying to the FBI, as well as various crimes unrelated to Trump or Russia. Mueller also indicted some Russian corporations for crimes related to low-level election meddling and Russian military intelligence officials for hacks of Democratic officials’ emails.

These cases are really about Trump, and those who helped him take on the establishment. The goal, of course, is to remove Trump from office some way, some how. As we’ll see below, some are even calling for impeachment over — at best — an unreported campaign contribution. As Mike Doran puts it, “The crime, if it was one, is minor. It pales in comparison to the crimes committed to prevent Trump’s election & to annul it after the fact, Those crimes threaten our democratic institutions, & their magnitude is compounded by the active efforts of the press to cover them up.”
thanks for the mainstream media link.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2018-08-22, 12:29

LooseGoose wrote:

That's just laughable.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2018-08-22, 12:48

Cohen is going to sing like a canary and he’s going to divulge how Trump colluded with Russia. Trump is a traitor to the United States. Lock him up!
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2018-08-22, 13:34

LooseGoose wrote:

Which crimes are those?
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2018-08-22, 13:41

Cameron wrote:
Which crimes are those?

Bizzaro world crimes... Like Obama's child sex ring and whatnot.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2018-08-22, 17:10

Cameron wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

Which crimes are those?

You'd have to be a Q to understand what crimes they are referring to.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2018-08-23, 08:16

This morning our president is saying that the crime was Cohen “flipping”. The crime wasn’t the crime, flipping was.

President swamp monster.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by msugolfguy 2018-08-23, 08:34

AvgMSUJoe wrote:
Cameron wrote:
Which crimes are those?

Remember when Obama was blasted for what his pastor said and how by association Obama was a horrible person. Yeah, those were the good days.
msugolfguy
msugolfguy
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-08-23, 08:38

msugolfguy wrote:
AvgMSUJoe wrote:

Remember when Obama was blasted for what his pastor said and how by association Obama was a horrible person. Yeah, those were the good days.
well, Obama was black, so...

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2018-08-23, 08:40

It's going to be fun when Goose tries to talk shit about the next Democrat that takes office in the White House. There has never been this much corruption surrounding the executive branch. Trump makes Nixon look like a saint.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by msugolfguy 2018-08-23, 08:47

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
msugolfguy wrote:

well, Obama was black, so...

Point made plus Saul Alinsky and Socialism or something. On the bright side the Christians can officially STFU about any morality going forward. They wont but still it'll be fun when you point out Trump is a terrible human. Hey at least they don't have to bake the gays a cake.
msugolfguy
msugolfguy
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-08-23, 08:54

msugolfguy wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:well, Obama was black, so...

Point made plus Saul Alinsky and Socialism or something. On the bright side the Christians can officially STFU about any morality going forward. They wont but still it'll be fun when you point out Trump is a terrible human. Hey at least they don't have to bake the gays a cake.
I have one of these "christian" conservative friends that is a vocal supporter of the racist, bigoted sexual predator.

he challenged me one day to "name one good thing the racist, bigoted sexual predator has done" - he figured I'd have to say something positive about him.

so I told him that he (the racist, bigoted sexual predator) finally exposed the 'christians' like him for the hypocritical racist misogynistic bigots I always knew they were... and that that was a good thing.

it was pretty awesome. He stopped texting me for about 10 days. Impeach Donald Trump 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2018-08-23, 08:56

msugolfguy wrote:

I'm quite sure once Trump is gone they'll all say, "Oh, I was one of the ones who knew he was a bad guy."
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-08-23, 08:59

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
msugolfguy wrote:

I'm quite sure once Trump is gone they'll all say, "Oh, I was one of the ones who knew he was a bad guy."
"I love the way he governs"... Impeach Donald Trump 502811600 Impeach Donald Trump 502811600 Impeach Donald Trump 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2018-08-23, 10:24

msugolfguy wrote:

People in his own home town were warning the country about what a piece of shit he is and he got destroyed at the polls in NYC. He might have done well in a few neighborhoods in Staten Island but that's it. Next time people should look at how people that live where the candidate lives views him/her and that might be a good indicator of what type of person they are.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2018-08-23, 10:38

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:It's going to be fun when Goose tries to talk shit about the next Democrat that takes office in the White House. There has never been this much corruption surrounding the executive branch. Trump makes Nixon look like a saint.

Sheeeeet, Twitter idiots have memes of Hillary cued up and firing on all cylinders thinking that somehow defends this dipshit.

It wont matter.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser 2018-08-23, 11:26

New defense from Illegitimate Orange Fuckface McTraitor:

"If I'm impeached, the markets will crash and everybody will be poor."

Impeach Donald Trump 3069395473
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2018-08-23, 11:50

Heat Miser wrote:New defense from Illegitimate Orange Fuckface McTraitor:

Is Pence a socialist?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser 2018-08-23, 11:52

Also, "flipping ought to be illegal." Impeach Donald Trump 502811600
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-08-23, 11:54

Heat Miser wrote:New defense from Illegitimate Orange Fuckface McTraitor:

people living paycheck to paycheck who think the stock market is an indicator of a booming economy.. Rolling Eyes Impeach Donald Trump 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2018-08-23, 12:14

Heat Miser wrote:Also, "flipping ought to be illegal." Impeach Donald Trump 502811600

Truth isn't truth, don't believe anything you see or hear, flipping should be illegal, Mexico will pay for the wall, I didn't know about the payment to Stormy, yes I did matter of fact I paid it..... and on and on, and these idiots follow this guy.

This fucking administration.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-08-23, 12:35

DWags wrote:
Heat Miser wrote:Also, "flipping ought to be illegal." Impeach Donald Trump 502811600

Truth isn't truth, don't believe anything you see or hear, flipping should be illegal, Mexico will pay for the wall, I didn't know about the payment to Stormy, yes I did matter of fact I paid it..... and on and on, and these idiots follow this guy.

This fucking administration.
and 81% of "christians" support him.

Impeach Donald Trump 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down