Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

E-Martyr Crew - list members here as the list grows

+12
Other Teams Pursuing That
tGreenWay
TheReal_LWS
Vlad
Watch Out Pylon!
Nordic
The Pantry
NigelUno
Herbie Green
duffy munn
Blanch32
Death Roe
16 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

E-Martyr Crew - list members here as the list grows - Page 3 Empty Re: E-Martyr Crew - list members here as the list grows

Post by Death Roe 2016-12-09, 14:51

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
Death Roe wrote:

I think LWS is straight-up Catholic. I was raised Lutheran, and went to Catholic grade school (until I decided to GTFO and go to public middle school, I hated wearing khakis every day). I have read the Bible, too. There are the laid back Catholics, called Lutherans, and there are the CATHOLICS, which I think LWS is. If he isn't then he's probably a non-denominational Christian follower.

He's not catholic. Every year during lent he likes to have his "look at which meat I'm eating on Friday" thread. Which is like super super weird on a sports message board.

Ah, my bad. I think I had a good guess up until the Lent reveal.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

E-Martyr Crew - list members here as the list grows - Page 3 Empty Re: E-Martyr Crew - list members here as the list grows

Post by TheReal_LWS 2016-12-09, 14:52

Death Roe wrote:

I think LWS is straight-up Catholic. I was raised Lutheran, and went to Catholic grade school (until I decided to GTFO and go to public middle school, I hated wearing khakis every day). I have read the Bible, too. There are the laid back Catholics, called Lutherans, and there are the CATHOLICS, which I think LWS is. If he isn't then he's probably a non-denominational Christian follower.

He's not catholic. Every year during lent he likes to have his "look at which meat I'm eating on Friday" thread. Which is like super super weird on a sports message board.

lol! Snowflake.
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-12-09, 14:52

Death Roe wrote:

Ah, my bad. I think I had a good guess up until the Lent reveal.

He's one of those Westboro Baptist type of assholes. Hateful, dumb, and prejudiced.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-12-09, 14:55

TheReal_LWS wrote:

lol! Snowflake.

Snowflakes a bad word for it lws... Its more like "its one of the weirdest things I've ever seen someone posting on one of these boards so it stuck out in my mind as really fuckin weird."
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3