Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who is going to be the board moron after Blanch is permabanned?

+3
Death Roe
DWags
Watch Out Pylon!
7 posters

Go down

Who is going to be the board moron after Blanch is permabanned? Empty Who is going to be the board moron after Blanch is permabanned?

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Sun Nov 27, 2016 4:23 pm

Anyone want to volunteer? Herbie? You have my vote.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Who is going to be the board moron after Blanch is permabanned? Empty Re: Who is going to be the board moron after Blanch is permabanned?

Post by DWags Sun Nov 27, 2016 4:29 pm

I'd say Herb or Vlad.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Who is going to be the board moron after Blanch is permabanned? Empty Re: Who is going to be the board moron after Blanch is permabanned?

Post by Death Roe Sun Nov 27, 2016 4:37 pm

Herbie has been giving a pretty good audition for the last few years.

This is the role of his life, he was born for it.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Sun Nov 27, 2016 5:38 pm

lol bonars
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe Sun Nov 27, 2016 5:40 pm

Blanch32 wrote:lol bonars

The ultimate non-GeeEssEmm guy acts total GeeEssEmm last night, whines in multiple threads and demands to be banned, yet plays it off today like nothing happened.

Yet calls other people boners. Who is going to be the board moron after Blanch is permabanned? 502811600
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Sun Nov 27, 2016 6:39 pm

Death Roe wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:lol bonars

The ultimate non-GeeEssEmm guy acts total GeeEssEmm last night, whines in multiple threads and demands to be banned, yet plays it off today like nothing happened.

Yet calls other people boners. Who is going to be the board moron after Blanch is permabanned? 502811600

It's called mixing it up. something only fellow premiums know
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green Sun Nov 27, 2016 6:57 pm

Lol, I would love to play poker with these guys as they never know who the idiot at the table is.
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Sun Nov 27, 2016 8:04 pm

Herbie Green wrote:Lol, I would love to play poker with these guys as they never know who the idiot at the table is.

no shit. wed rob these bonars blind. they wouldn't know what hit them
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Sun Nov 27, 2016 8:06 pm

Guest, assistant to The Dowager Lady Margret, Countess and Prefict of Northumbria
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Sun Nov 27, 2016 8:09 pm

Turtleneck wrote:Guest, assistant to The Dowager Lady Margret, Countess and Prefict of Northumbria

how so?
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Sun Nov 27, 2016 10:50 pm

Blanch32 wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:Guest, assistant to The Dowager Lady Margret, Countess and Prefict of Northumbria

how so?

Who is going to be the board moron after Blanch is permabanned? 502811600

He's falling for the username still and is talking about playing poker.

Beautiful.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Stoops21 Mon Nov 28, 2016 12:34 am

This board has a good mix of realists and optimists I like it.

Anyone who questions dantonio or calls out players is just labeled as an idiot.

Curious how you sit here and call people out after a 3-9 season? Sorry I hate losing and I hate losing when the coaches turtle and the team quits. You saw that right? The team quit...again...
But yeah call out some players ask for shake up of the staff and it's fucking treason. Wonder how many of you are ok with mediocre work and repetitive life styles.
Stoops21
Stoops21
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Mon Nov 28, 2016 12:36 am

Stoops21 wrote:

Curious how you sit here and call people out after a 3-9 season? Sorry I hate losing and I hate losing when the coaches turtle and the team quits. You saw that right? The team quit...again...
But yeah call out some players ask for shake up of the staff and it's fucking treason. Wonder how many of you are ok with mediocre work and repetitive life styles.

So, when would you and blanch like to meet up for a night of poker?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Stoops21 Mon Nov 28, 2016 12:39 am

DWags wrote:
Stoops21 wrote:

Sorry I don't get the poker joke. I haven't been reading enough on here I guess?

Or are you actually asking to play?
Stoops21
Stoops21
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Mon Nov 28, 2016 12:41 am

Stoops21 wrote:
DWags wrote:

Sorry I don't get the poker joke. I haven't been reading enough on here I guess?

Nah, just having fun.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Mon Nov 28, 2016 12:47 am

Stoops21 wrote:

Who is going to be the board moron after Blanch is permabanned? 502811600
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Stoops21 Mon Nov 28, 2016 12:49 am

DWags wrote:
Stoops21 wrote:

Nah, just having fun.

I would be down. Do you play euchre as well?
Stoops21
Stoops21
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Mon Nov 28, 2016 11:11 am

Stoops21 wrote:

Pretty much all of them. for that is the The Dowager Lady Margret, Countess and Prefict of Northumbria credo.
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Mon Nov 28, 2016 11:12 am

DWags wrote:
Stoops21 wrote:

just save up your weekly allowance $$
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down