Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Racist, Sexist, Bigoted Admitted Sexual Predator Trump is Tweeting Again..

+6
steveschneider
Other Teams Pursuing That
AnomanderRake
NigelUno
Watch Out Pylon!
Robert J Sakimano
10 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The Racist, Sexist, Bigoted Admitted Sexual Predator Trump is Tweeting Again..  Empty The Racist, Sexist, Bigoted Admitted Sexual Predator Trump is Tweeting Again..

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-11-29, 07:47

apparently he's only okay with sexually assaulting women.. burning a flag is where he draws the line..

Donald J. Trump Verified account
‏@realDonaldTrump

Nobody should be allowed to burn the American flag - if they do, there must be consequences - perhaps loss of citizenship or year in jail!

(to be clear, Goose didn't vote for him and doesn't support him) - The Racist, Sexist, Bigoted Admitted Sexual Predator Trump is Tweeting Again..  1494614055
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

The Racist, Sexist, Bigoted Admitted Sexual Predator Trump is Tweeting Again..  Empty Re: The Racist, Sexist, Bigoted Admitted Sexual Predator Trump is Tweeting Again..

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-11-29, 08:59

The next four years are going to get real dumb.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

The Racist, Sexist, Bigoted Admitted Sexual Predator Trump is Tweeting Again..  Empty Re: The Racist, Sexist, Bigoted Admitted Sexual Predator Trump is Tweeting Again..

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-11-29, 09:04

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:The next four years are going to get real dumb.
if the last few weeks are any indication, we're well on our way.

if he's going to throw people in jail for burning the flag, imagine what he'll do to me for calling him a sexual predator?

(which he admitted to being)

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-11-29, 09:14

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:The next four years are going to get real dumb.

if he's going to throw people in jail for burning the flag, imagine what he'll do to me for calling him a sexual predator?

He's not really an advocate of free speech.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-11-29, 09:16

NigelUno wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:

He's not really an advocate of free speech.
nor is he tired of the PC culture.

in fact, he's actually a fragile snowflake who needs safe spaces.. he's easily triggered.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-11-29, 09:20

The Racist, Sexist, Bigoted Admitted Sexual Predator Trump is Tweeting Again..  Latest?cb=20110705193024

I can't wait for this regime to inform us what else can or can't be burned.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-11-29, 09:25

Trump is a con man and a buffoon.

SNL is going to have good ratings for the next 4 years.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-11-29, 10:11

looking forward to the pro-constitution freedom-lovin' patriots here at tSwill speak out against this...

yep... looking forward to it..

anytime now.

The Racist, Sexist, Bigoted Admitted Sexual Predator Trump is Tweeting Again..  1494614055
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AnomanderRake 2016-11-29, 10:30

Trump has no respect for the first amendment, he has made that abundantly clear.
AnomanderRake
AnomanderRake
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-11-29, 10:32

Until he ACTUALLY starts punishing people for doing this, I don't see the big deal. Let's just wait and see how it plays out, eh? More media propaganda.

Love,

Trump is an asshole I am not a republican, Goose.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-11-29, 10:34

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Until he ACTUALLY starts punishing people for doing this, I don't see the big deal. Let's just wait and see how it plays out, eh? More media propaganda.

Love,

the mainstream media got what they wanted with their Trump lovefest.. endless propaganda and I'm certain the Trump knuckle-draggers are tuning in to watch.

The Racist, Sexist, Bigoted Admitted Sexual Predator Trump is Tweeting Again..  502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2016-11-29, 10:37

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Until he ACTUALLY starts punishing people for doing this, I don't see the big deal. Let's just wait and see how it plays out, eh? More media propaganda.

Love,

Well it already has played out, and it's a national embarrassment. Trump has the maturity of a Detroit Free Press comment section troll.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-11-29, 10:42

Love,

I just want a president to act presidential, not like some thin skinned message board poster.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-11-29, 10:46

Love,

See OTPT - you're not falling into the trap like Bobby and his ilk.

FACT: A LARGE majority of Americans don't like seeing their flag burned.

FACT: Liberal idiots will think they're "getting" Trump by burning flags.

FACT: Trump wins. He goads the dolts into doing just what he wants.

A year ago, I thought he was a fool too. I'm becoming more convinced he's actually
a master manipulator. Provoking fools into doing all the work to make him more
popular.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-11-29, 10:46

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

Love,

I just want a president to act presidential, not like some thin skinned message board poster.
but.. he promised to Make America White Again.... The Racist, Sexist, Bigoted Admitted Sexual Predator Trump is Tweeting Again..  2599972566
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-11-29, 10:47

LooseGoose wrote:

Love,

A year ago, I thought he was a fool too. I'm becoming more convinced he's actually
popular.
so you finally agree that the mainstream media has been in his back pocket the entire campaign.

wow - congratulations.. I'm happy for the progress you've made.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2016-11-29, 10:47

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

Love,

Yep, agree 100%. He has no class.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-11-29, 10:48

LooseGoose wrote:

Love,

popular.

Bobby Sak wrote:looking forward to the pro-constitution freedom-lovin' patriots here at tSwill speak out against this...

anytime now.

still waiting..

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-11-29, 10:55

LooseGoose wrote:

Love,

popular.

The Racist, Sexist, Bigoted Admitted Sexual Predator Trump is Tweeting Again..  1966794946 The Racist, Sexist, Bigoted Admitted Sexual Predator Trump is Tweeting Again..  1966794946

I'm just glad you're done faking like you didn't start supporting the guy the minute your candidate lost.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-11-29, 10:56

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

popular.

The Racist, Sexist, Bigoted Admitted Sexual Predator Trump is Tweeting Again..  1966794946 The Racist, Sexist, Bigoted Admitted Sexual Predator Trump is Tweeting Again..  1966794946

I'm just glad you're done faking like you didn't start supporting the guy the minute your candidate lost.
The Racist, Sexist, Bigoted Admitted Sexual Predator Trump is Tweeting Again..  502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-11-29, 10:57

Love,

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-11-29, 11:05

LooseGoose wrote:

Love,

FACT:  Liberal idiots will think they're "getting" Trump by burning flags.

FACT:  Trump wins.   He goads the dolts into doing just what he wants.

A year ago, I thought he was a fool too.  I'm becoming more convinced he's actually
a master manipulator.   Provoking fools into doing all the work to make him more
popular.

That's just what I want, a president that divides the country even more to rally his base. Quite the strategy.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-11-29, 11:13

LooseGoose wrote:

popular.

And again - analysis = support in your mind. You're not advancing like I thought you were.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-11-29, 11:14

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

FACT:  Liberal idiots will think they're "getting" Trump by burning flags.

FACT:  Trump wins.   He goads the dolts into doing just what he wants.

A year ago, I thought he was a fool too.  I'm becoming more convinced he's actually
a master manipulator.   Provoking fools into doing all the work to make him more
popular.

That's just what I want, a president that divides the country even more to rally his base. Quite the strategy.

We've had 8 years of it you should be used to it. You remember "bitter clingers" don't you? Or "I won"?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-11-29, 11:23

LooseGoose wrote:

And again - analysis = support in your mind.   You're not advancing like I thought you were.

Analysis = being OK with the first amendment challenged by the president elect. The Racist, Sexist, Bigoted Admitted Sexual Predator Trump is Tweeting Again..  1966794946 The Racist, Sexist, Bigoted Admitted Sexual Predator Trump is Tweeting Again..  1966794946

Spin away, goose, spin away. Whatever helps you sleep at night. You're so fair and balanced...
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-11-29, 11:29

LooseGoose wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

We've had 8 years of it you should be used to it.   You remember "bitter clingers" don't you?  Or "I won"?

If you're trying to equate Obama to Trump you aren't going to win this argument. Well maybe with Dude and LWS. If you want to be lumped in with those guys that's your prerogative I suppose.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-11-29, 11:36

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

We've had 8 years of it you should be used to it.   You remember "bitter clingers" don't you?  Or "I won"?

If you're trying to equate Obama to Trump you aren't going to win this argument. Well maybe with Dude and LWS. If you want to be lumped in with those guys that's your prerogative I suppose.

At least Mr. Lebowski and LWS own it. Goose lives in his own little echo chamber.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-11-29, 11:42

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

At least Mr. Lebowski and LWS own it. Goose lives in his own little echo chamber.

And just to be crystal clear, when I say Trump is dividing the country, I'm not talking about policy changes. I'm talking about more visceral topics like this flag burning tweet. Or how the election is rigged. Or how immigrants are inherently dangerous. Or that Putin is a good guy.

He's given legitimacy to the tin foil hat crowd and that is fucked up.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2016-11-29, 11:43

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

Sorry, but you are 100% flat out wrong.  You refuse to accept what Obama is-a Chicago thug politician.  Remember when he won, he gloated, told Rs to sit in the back, said elections have consequences, said people bitterly cling to bibles and guns, hes publicly attacked law enforcement.

The voters are tired of politicians like Obama and Hilary that demean, attack, and belittle people that disagree with them publicly. Libs still dont get it, and I hope they never do. Its led to the destruction of their party, and the weakest theyve been in 100 years with no young stars.

Obama campaigned this Fall that this election was about his policies and legacy, and he was fucking crushed. The Racist, Sexist, Bigoted Admitted Sexual Predator Trump is Tweeting Again..  502811600 The Racist, Sexist, Bigoted Admitted Sexual Predator Trump is Tweeting Again..  1966794946
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2016-11-29, 11:46

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

And just to be crystal clear, when I say Trump is dividing the country, I'm not talking about policy changes. I'm talking about more visceral topics like this flag burning tweet. Or how the election is rigged. Or how immigrants are inherently dangerous. Or that Putin is a good guy.

When has he said immigrants are dangerous?

And yeah if you burn the USA flag, you deserve public ridicule and wall that.
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-11-29, 11:48

The_Dude wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

Sorry, but you are 100% flat out wrong.  You refuse to accept what Obama is-a Chicago thug politician.  Remember when he won, he gloated, told Rs to sit in the back, said elections have consequences, said people bitterly cling to bibles and guns, hes publicly attacked law enforcement.

The voters are tired of politicians like Obama and Hilary that demean, attack, and belittle people that disagree with them publicly.  Libs still dont get it, and I hope they never do.  Its led to the destruction of their party, and the weakest theyve been in 100 years with no young stars.

Obama campaigned this Fall that this election was about his policies and legacy, and he was fucking crushed. The Racist, Sexist, Bigoted Admitted Sexual Predator Trump is Tweeting Again..  502811600 The Racist, Sexist, Bigoted Admitted Sexual Predator Trump is Tweeting Again..  1966794946

This is who you are agreeing with Goose. Is that what you want?
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-11-29, 11:48

The_Dude wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

Donald J. Trump Verified account
‏@realDonaldTrump

Nobody should be allowed to burn the American flag - if they do, there must be consequences - perhaps loss of citizenship or year in jail!

Suspect
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-11-29, 11:59

Bobby Sak wrote:
looking forward to the pro-constitution freedom-lovin' patriots here at tSwill speak out against this...

anytime now.

why do I get the feeling that the Constitution is only important to republicans when a scary negro Muslim is a threat to it?

still waiting..
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2016-11-29, 12:03

The_Dude wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

When has he said immigrants are dangerous?

He's threatening locking people up or taking away their citizenship. Get it right.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-11-29, 12:06

LooseGoose wrote:

And again - analysis = support in your mind.   You're not advancing like I thought you were.

Analysis = being OK with the first amendment challenged by the president elect. The Racist, Sexist, Bigoted Admitted Sexual Predator Trump is Tweeting Again..  1966794946 The Racist, Sexist, Bigoted Admitted Sexual Predator Trump is Tweeting Again..  1966794946

Spin away, goose, spin away. Whatever helps you sleep at night. You're so fair and balanced...

Hey OTPT? Go take a look at the last Flag burning decision by the Supreme Court.

Then come back and tell me who preserved your 1st amendment rights and who was willing to throw them out.

OK? Or do you need me to do it for you?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-11-29, 12:07

LooseGoose wrote:

Hey OTPT? Go take a look at the last Flag burning decision by the Supreme Court.

Then come back and tell me who preserved your 1st amendment rights and who was willing to throw them out.

OTPT - just remember.. Goose doesn't like nor does he support Trump.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-11-29, 12:10

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
The_Dude wrote:

The voters are tired of politicians like Obama and Hilary that demean, attack, and belittle people that disagree with them publicly.  Libs still dont get it, and I hope they never do.  Its led to the destruction of their party, and the weakest theyve been in 100 years with no young stars.

This is who you are agreeing with Goose. Is that what you want?

I form my own opinions, I don't look at who I'm agreeing with because frankly I don't give a fuck.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-11-29, 12:10

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

OTPT - just remember.. Goose doesn't like nor does he support Trump.

Trying to deflect from the Flag opinion? No surprise.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-11-29, 12:13

LooseGoose wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:OTPT - just remember.. Goose doesn't like nor does he support Trump.

Trying to deflect from the Flag opinion? No surprise.
so do you support your man Trump's assault on the First Amendment?

(a "yes" or "no" will work fine)..

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-11-29, 12:14

So you don't have to look it up Scalia and Kennedy voted to uphold the right to burn the Flag. Keep in mind that Scalia was supposedly the devil himself to the left and Kennedy still is on those days he leans Right.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next