Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Racist, Sexist, Bigoted Admitted Sexual Predator Trump is Tweeting Again..

+6
steveschneider
Other Teams Pursuing That
AnomanderRake
NigelUno
Watch Out Pylon!
Robert J Sakimano
10 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

The Racist, Sexist, Bigoted Admitted Sexual Predator Trump is Tweeting Again..  - Page 3 Empty Re: The Racist, Sexist, Bigoted Admitted Sexual Predator Trump is Tweeting Again..

Post by Cameron Tue Nov 29, 2016 8:28 pm

LooseGoose wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:so do you support your man Trump's assault on the First Amendment?

(a "yes" or "no" will work fine)..

Nope, but again you're assigning way too much power to him.   You need to get your panties out of a bunch.   You act as if he's now or going to be a dictator which is silly.

He's not a dictator, but his party controls both houses of Congress and the Presidency and could potentially also be placing 3 new justices on the Supreme Court during his term.

I don't trust the Republicans in the House and Senate to put the good of America first and risk being primaried rather than toeing the party line. Do you?
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

The Racist, Sexist, Bigoted Admitted Sexual Predator Trump is Tweeting Again..  - Page 3 Empty Re: The Racist, Sexist, Bigoted Admitted Sexual Predator Trump is Tweeting Again..

Post by Cameron Tue Nov 29, 2016 8:37 pm

The_Dude wrote:
It amazes me people still take everything Trump says literally.  Almost non of his voters took what he said literally.  No one thought all Moslems would be banned or a wall would go up around the entire border.

So what, he's speaking in allegory? Yet another way in which he is just like Jesus, I guess. You know, speaks in allegory, lives in a gold-plated apartment at the top of a skyscraper with his name on it, mocks the disabled, moves on women like bitches and grabs them by the pussy, all the shit Jesus is famous for.

No one thought he was going to ban Muslims and put up a wall? NO ONE? Is that the same as the NO ONE respects women more than Donald Trump? Are you speaking literally right now, or is "no one" a metaphor for something?

So if you don't take him at his word, then how do you have any fucking idea what he's actually going to do? And how can you support him if he won't say what he actually intends to do on any given subject? You just assume he's going to do whatever you would want done, is that it? Is he just a blank, fake-tanned canvas for you to paint your delusions onto?
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 29, 2016 8:49 pm

Cameron wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

Nope, but again you're assigning way too much power to him.   You need to get your panties out of a bunch.   You act as if he's now or going to be a dictator which is silly.

He's not a dictator, but his party controls both houses of Congress and the Presidency and could potentially also be placing 3 new justices on the Supreme Court during his term.

I don't trust the Republicans in the House and Senate to put the good of America first and risk being primaried rather than toeing the party line. Do you?

I trust them far enough to not go along with some of Trump's stupider ideas. If they act like they did under Bush and spend like drunken sailors they'll be out in '18.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Wed Nov 30, 2016 8:12 am

LooseGoose wrote:
Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:
So you do disagree with trumps tweet? You went into a tirade about trump being a master manipulator - never really addressing the thread. Talked about liberals a bit though.

Why do you have to be so vague nigel? This was not a difficult thread until ya know you went off on your tangets.

Not a "tirade" at all. A fascination that he can manipulate the entire press and their parrots like Bob into an all day frenzy over the flag burning with one tweet. Somehow you've made that out to be a full scale statement of support for Trump and imprisoning flag burners. Can I do the same with you? If you comment on something does that give me the right to make shit up out of whole cloth about you?

I've not been vague at all, I think anyone can burn a flag any time they want. I pointed out that Justice Scalia twice voted for the right to burn flags. Somehow I guess you think my admiration of Scalia's jurisprudence ended before his flag votes. I would say I'll also support any American's right to kick the shit out of any young snot burning our flag. And just FYI that would fall under jury nullification not Trump support.
so you support assault and battery?

(btw - that's against the law.. flag burning isn't)..

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 30, 2016 8:58 am

Robert J Sakimano wrote:so you support assault and battery? (btw - that's against the law.. flag burning isn't)..

In certain cases I do.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude Wed Nov 30, 2016 1:01 pm

Cameron wrote:
The_Dude wrote:
It amazes me people still take everything Trump says literally.  Almost non of his voters took what he said literally.  No one thought all Moslems would be banned or a wall would go up around the entire border.

So what, he's speaking in allegory? Yet another way in which he is just like Jesus, I guess. You know, speaks in allegory, lives in a gold-plated apartment at the top of a skyscraper with his name on it, mocks the disabled, moves on women like bitches and grabs them by the pussy, all the shit Jesus is famous for.

No one thought he was going to ban Muslims and put up a wall? NO ONE? Is that the same as the NO ONE respects women more than Donald Trump? Are you speaking literally right now, or is "no one" a metaphor for something?

So if you don't take him at his word, then how do you have any fucking idea what he's actually going to do? And how can you support him if he won't say what he actually intends to do on any given subject? You just assume he's going to do whatever you would want done, is that it? Is he just a blank, fake-tanned canvas for you to paint your delusions onto?

You, as well as the media and other liberals, still don't get it, do you?

I hope you continue to act this way the next 4 years. Trump may win his re-election by even a bigger margin.
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron Wed Nov 30, 2016 1:55 pm

The_Dude wrote:
Cameron wrote:

I hope you continue to act this way the next 4 years.  Trump may win his re-election by even a bigger margin.
So NO ONE actually thought he was serious about the wall?
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Wed Nov 30, 2016 2:13 pm

LooseGoose wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:so you support assault and battery? (btw - that's against the law.. flag burning isn't)..

In certain cases I do.
at least you admit to being selective when it comes to which laws should and shouldn't be broken.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Wed Nov 30, 2016 2:14 pm

Cameron wrote:
The_Dude wrote:

I hope you continue to act this way the next 4 years.  Trump may win his re-election by even a bigger margin.
he's also going to make the wetbacks pay for it.. remember?

#MakeAmericaWhiteAgain
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude Wed Nov 30, 2016 2:15 pm

Cameron wrote:
The_Dude wrote:

Read...and I found CNBC and CNN links so you cant bitch about the source.

http://www.cnbc.com/2016/11/09/peter-thiel-perfectly-summed-up-donald-trump-in-one-paragraph.html

http://www.cnn.com/2016/11/28/opinions/journalists-stop-taking-trump-seriously-todd/
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude Wed Nov 30, 2016 2:16 pm

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Cameron wrote:

#MakeAmericaWhiteAgain

Wrong. He'd either use trade, tariffs, or border crossing tolls. You actually thought the Mexican treasury would cut us a check? And you say you dont listen to the mainstream media. The Racist, Sexist, Bigoted Admitted Sexual Predator Trump is Tweeting Again..  - Page 3 502811600
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Wed Nov 30, 2016 2:43 pm

The_Dude wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:he's also going to make the wetbacks pay for it.. remember?

#MakeAmericaWhiteAgain

Wrong. He'd either use trade, tariffs, or border crossing tolls. You actually thought the Mexican treasury would cut us a check? And you say you dont listen to the mainstream media. The Racist, Sexist, Bigoted Admitted Sexual Predator Trump is Tweeting Again..  - Page 3 502811600
I'm just going by what the racist, bigoted, admitted sexual predator said.

I'm sorry to use facts that confuse you.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Wed Nov 30, 2016 2:48 pm

The_Dude wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:

#MakeAmericaWhiteAgain

Wrong.  He'd either use trade, tariffs, or border crossing tolls. You actually thought the Mexican treasury would cut us a check?  And you say you dont listen to the mainstream media.  The Racist, Sexist, Bigoted Admitted Sexual Predator Trump is Tweeting Again..  - Page 3 502811600

Please provide a list of things he said that wasn't a lie for our reference.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude Wed Nov 30, 2016 2:49 pm

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
The_Dude wrote:

I'm just going by what the racist, bigoted, admitted sexual predator said.

I'm sorry to use facts that confuse you.

But hes a liar according to you...now you believe him?
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude Wed Nov 30, 2016 2:50 pm

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
The_Dude wrote:

Wrong.  He'd either use trade, tariffs, or border crossing tolls. You actually thought the Mexican treasury would cut us a check?  And you say you dont listen to the mainstream media.  The Racist, Sexist, Bigoted Admitted Sexual Predator Trump is Tweeting Again..  - Page 3 502811600

See my links above

You, as well as the other libs, continue to miss the point because you cant get over the fact he won.
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Wed Nov 30, 2016 2:53 pm

The_Dude wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

See my links above

You, as well as the other libs, continue to miss the point because you cant get over the fact he won.

That's not what I asked.

Not a lib. I did not miss the point.

What other false assumptions would you like to make?
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 30, 2016 3:41 pm

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

In certain cases I do.
at least you admit to being selective when it comes to which laws should and shouldn't be broken.

Sort of like you with the raping of interns.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Wed Nov 30, 2016 3:58 pm

LooseGoose wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote: at least you admit to being selective when it comes to which laws should and shouldn't be broken.

Sort of like you with the raping of interns.
consensual sex doesn't equal sexual assault.

If you need further information regarding the basic definitions found within the English language, let me know.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron Thu Dec 01, 2016 2:58 am

The_Dude wrote:
Cameron wrote:

Read...and I found CNBC and CNN links so you cant bitch about the source.

http://www.cnbc.com/2016/11/09/peter-thiel-perfectly-summed-up-donald-trump-in-one-paragraph.html

http://www.cnn.com/2016/11/28/opinions/journalists-stop-taking-trump-seriously-todd/
I read your links. I did not find them illuminating.

You said no one thought he would build a wall or ban muslims. Should I not have taken you literally? When did this new rhetorical style take hold?

I am also still curious, if you don't take him at his word, then how do you know what to expect from him? The links did not clarify that point for me.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3