Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Colorado WR knocked out by teammate...subsequently arrested on drug charges

4 posters

Go down

Colorado WR knocked out by teammate...subsequently arrested on drug charges Empty Colorado WR knocked out by teammate...subsequently arrested on drug charges

Post by CORNER BLITZ 2016-11-30, 12:57

what you call a bad night

http://www.dailycamera.com/ci_30610180

tldr;
Abdul Jaleel Awini, 23,kicked out of bar for being too drunk but outside blames teammate Christopher Hill, 21. Hill punched Awini and knocked him tF out. Hill ran, got caught, and charged with assault. When the cops were tending to Awini, they found baggies of coke *allegedly* in his wallet. Cops saw heart rate spike at hospital when they told him they found his wallet. Awini then asked what his was being charged with because, "you know I got some (expletive) in my wallet,"

Neither Awini (WR) or Hill (TE) will play in the Pac12 champ game
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Colorado WR knocked out by teammate...subsequently arrested on drug charges Empty Re: Colorado WR knocked out by teammate...subsequently arrested on drug charges

Post by BleacherSwill 2016-11-30, 13:08

"Planted while he was unconscious" says his defense attorney.
BleacherSwill
BleacherSwill
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Colorado WR knocked out by teammate...subsequently arrested on drug charges Empty Re: Colorado WR knocked out by teammate...subsequently arrested on drug charges

Post by DWags 2016-11-30, 13:14

CORNER BLITZ wrote:what you call a bad night

tldr;
Abdul Jaleel Awini, 23,kicked out of bar for being too drunk but outside blames teammate Christopher Hill, 21. Hill punched Awini and knocked him tF out. Hill ran, got caught, and charged with assault. When the cops were tending to Awini, they found baggies of coke *allegedly* in his wallet. Cops saw heart rate spike at hospital when they told him they found his wallet. Awini then asked what his was being charged with because, "you know I got some (expletive) in my wallet,"

That helps.  Feel bad for the kids.  Fuck, drinkng and doing drugs in college. Somebody cast the first stone.  But I'm way more worried about Washington losing than Clemson.  And yes, I just don't want Michigan in the playoffs. Fuck them
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-11-30, 13:29

DWags wrote:
CORNER BLITZ wrote:what you call a bad night

tldr;

That helps.  Feel bad for the kids.  Fuck, drinkng and doing drugs in college. Somebody cast the first stone.  But I'm way more worried about Washington losing than Clemson.  And yes, I just don't want Michigan in the playoffs. Fuck them
after what they've done to me and my family, I agree.

GO GREEN!

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down