Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Top 5 most hated sports entities

+17
Robert J Sakimano
TheReal_LWS
Frank Ricard
DWags
CORNER BLITZ
y2kMgrad
steveschneider
Watch Out Pylon!
Other Teams Pursuing That
Jethro Bodeen
Death Roe
Floyd Robertson
Tim Wakefield
Turtleneck
Stoops21
kingstonlake
WhiteBoyHatcher
21 posters

Go down

Top 5 most hated sports entities Empty Top 5 most hated sports entities

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 04/12/16, 04:42 pm

In light of recent events....there is a lotta good, healthy hatred on tSwill. So what are yours. Any sport. Individual or team works. And why.

1. University of Michigan - their fans, mostly the non-alumni fans
-
-
-
-
2. Floyd Mayweather. What a piece of shit. Most notably he cost me a grand when he sucker punched that one dude who went to tap gloves with him during the fight.
3. Lebron James. I don't think he's terrible, he's just an entitled brat with his priorities out of whack. Will not deny his talent, but I root against him all of the time.
4. Kentucky/Duke/UNC basketball. Shit I could lump in Kansas, too. Fucking cheaters. Yeah you can get away with cheating in 2016 but as long as our Coach is trying to play it straight up and others are getting over on him because of it, fuck them.
5. The Detroit Lions. Fuck this franchise. Fuck all of the sheep that follow them. So sick of them dominating the headlines and airwaves despite their irrelevance. So sick of having to answer questions at dinner with the inlaws about if I saw the Lions game. Just go away.

Reason for not including Ped State - I don't know many alums and haven't run across many in real life who minimize the shit that happened. I have a hard time holding it against current players and staff.

WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Top 5 most hated sports entities Empty Re: Top 5 most hated sports entities

Post by kingstonlake 04/12/16, 04:44 pm

List not complete without the Dallas Cowboys
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Stoops21 04/12/16, 04:46 pm

Solid list. I agree on Floyd. Dudes a piece of shit and should be in prison.

As for the lions I root against them because the fans are insufferable.
Stoops21
Stoops21
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 04/12/16, 04:47 pm

1. UM
2. UM
3. UM
4. UM
5. ND

Honorable mention: Indiana
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Wakefield 04/12/16, 05:07 pm

UM/OSU fans, dook, Penn State, Patriots fans, and last but not least: Gary Bettman
Tim Wakefield
Tim Wakefield
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 04/12/16, 05:23 pm

1. u of m
2. Fox sports robot Cletus (sorry Styles)
3. Tiger Woods
4. Woody Hayes' corpse
5. Don Shane
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 04/12/16, 05:37 pm

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:5. The Detroit Lions. Fuck this franchise. Fuck all of the sheep that follow them. So sick of them dominating the headlines and airwaves despite their irrelevance. So sick of having to answer questions at dinner with the inlaws about if I saw the Lions game. Just go away.

It will be better for your mental health when you admit you still love them. Being truthful to yourself is the 1st step in healing.

Let me inspire you my friend.....

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 04/12/16, 05:42 pm

1. Michigan and their fans
2. Lions fans (FORWARD DOWN THE FIELD - FUCK THAT SONG)
3. Penn State cult
4. Jordan Spieth
5. Coach K/Roy Boy/Calipari
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Jethro Bodeen 04/12/16, 05:47 pm

1) SCum- all living and all rotting corpses and ashes.
2) Ped State
3) Duke/NC/Kentucky/Kansas cheating, corrupt pieces of shit all of them.
4) ND
5) Texass
Jethro Bodeen
Jethro Bodeen
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 04/12/16, 05:53 pm

WBH - Care to elaborate on LeBron a bit?

3. Lebron James. I don't think he's terrible, he's just an entitled brat with his priorities out of whack. Will not deny his talent, but I root against him all of the time.

I don't get the LBJ hate - who has he hurt off the court? Any criminal/legal issues? Seems squeaky clean dude who has taken advantage of the superstar label in the NBA. Any other gripes against him I feel like are just a product of 2016 and all the $$$ re: sports.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 04/12/16, 05:53 pm

Stoops21 wrote:Solid list. I agree on Floyd. Dudes a piece of shit and should be in prison.

As for the lions I root against them because the fans are insufferable.

How are Lions fans insufferable?
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 04/12/16, 05:54 pm

I think LeBron is a kind of a little bitch, but I don't hate him at all. He's very fragile-minded for a person compared to MJ, who was an iron man.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 04/12/16, 06:02 pm

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:WBH - Care to elaborate on LeBron a bit?

I don't get the LBJ hate - who has he hurt off the court? Any criminal/legal issues? Seems squeaky clean dude who has taken advantage of the superstar label in the NBA. Any other gripes against him I feel like are just a product of 2016 and all the $$$ re: sports.

Anybody who gives them self a nickname is a douche.
He quit in his last series with Cleveland v Celtics in the playoffs. Its not debatable.

Top 5 most hated sports entities Lebron10

kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 04/12/16, 06:05 pm

kingstonlake wrote:

He quit in his last series with Cleveland v Celtics in the playoffs. Its not debatable.

Eh. The best basketball player in the world has an ego and got frustrated when he put an organization on his back. Seems like personal preference with people and LBJ - which is fine, but considering the pieces of shit that can populate sports, I'll take my bad vibes somewhere else.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 04/12/16, 08:10 pm

I'm to the age where I find sports one of the worst reasons to genuinely hate someone. Mild irritation sure, but this is not life defining shit.

That being said, I find Kirk Herbstreit and Desmond Howard to be thoroughly repulsive human beings. I almost puke whenever those two form a circle jerk over their rivalry.

I'm proud to say I've successfully avoided seeing 1 second of airtime from Desmond Howard this season and I've seen only a few glimpses of Herbstreit during a half time show while I was watching the MSU Kentucky game. I had no idea he was going to be on or I would have put the game on mute. I usually put NCAA FB games on mute so I don't have to hear the awful announcing. Bunch of mooks.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 04/12/16, 09:22 pm

Yeah steve I don't genuinely hate any of them. It's sports and it's fun.

Re: Lebron, he's not the worst guy, certainly. He just really hasn't had to earn anything on his own. He was christened in HS and everything has been paved for him since. He's smug and entitled and cares more about being a global icon than he does a champion. He is probably the most skilled player of all time but he is not by any stretch one of the great competitors or leaders of all time but he's indignant and acts like he should be treated as such. He doesn't know any better, everyone has handed him everything since he was 15. If you gave him the mentality, toughness, competitiveness of (keeping this current for the millennials) Kobe, he would have 8 titles and be the GOAT. But he doesn't, and he's not, and he will never be, but he prances around like everyone should recognize him as that.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by y2kMgrad 04/12/16, 09:35 pm

1. OSU - Cause fuck those white trash inbred fuckers.
2. Bama - So sick of smug ass Saban dominating every year.
3. Tony Romo - Don't even know why, I just hate this asshole. Probably because he plays for the Cowboys.
4. Jim Delaney - Worst commissioner in college football. Only cares about money. Refs in both sports get more terrible every year. Also Rutgers? Seriously?
5. The Packers. Fuck that douche Brett Favre.

Honorable mention: The NBA. So many prima donnas and such a boring product.
y2kMgrad
y2kMgrad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ 04/12/16, 09:41 pm

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Yeah steve I don't genuinely hate any of them. It's sports and it's fun.

Re: Lebron, he's not the worst guy, certainly. He just really hasn't had to earn anything on his own. He was christened in HS and everything has been paved for him since. He's smug and entitled and cares more about being a global icon than he does a champion. He is probably the most skilled player of all time but he is not by any stretch one of the great competitors or leaders of all time but he's indignant and acts like he should be treated as such. He doesn't know any better, everyone has handed him everything since he was 15. If you gave him the mentality, toughness, competitiveness of (keeping this current for the millennials) Kobe, he would have 8 titles and be the GOAT. But he doesn't, and he's not, and he will never be, but he prances around like everyone should recognize him as that.

My favorite was him declaring that if he wasn't going to wear #23, no other player should Top 5 most hated sports entities 502811600
what a fuckin douche
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 04/12/16, 09:43 pm

When I was in college and was still a Lions fan I hated the Pack more than UM. My list would have probably been:

1. Packers
2. Favre
3. Emmitt Smith (I actually remember we, as a house, cracked beers on Beal St during a game when Emmit went down and got carted off the field - shameful)
4. UM/Lloyd Carr
5. PACE
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 04/12/16, 09:45 pm

CORNER BLITZ wrote:
WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Yeah steve I don't genuinely hate any of them. It's sports and it's fun.

My favorite was him declaring that if he wasn't going to wear #23, no other player should Top 5 most hated sports entities 502811600
what a fuckin douche

Yeah he doesn't get it. That's fine. That's today. But some guys still do get it, and I appreciate those guys and will root for them every time against a guy like LBJ.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 04/12/16, 09:55 pm

1. Everything Uofm
2. Fucking Yankees. Die. blow the stadium up
3. Assholes who drive in the passing lane at 65
4. Duke basketball and rat face
5. PSU fans.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ 04/12/16, 10:03 pm

1 - scum: no explanation necessary
2 - bron bron: most physically gifted player ever and still flops like a bitch. His fans are also insufferable

3 - announcers/any ESPN personality: the worst part of road games is having to watch on TV. Have essentially eliminated ESPN outside of actual games. Unless it's MSU, I'm constantly changing to another have or station between the two announcers circle jerking.

4 - coach k: looked at as holier then thou, but just a slimy as calipari

5 - ped st: #3 makes each of these worse, like hearing about the pedo bears overcoming sanctions. Also occasionally read /CFB and seeing their fans want the bowl with USC to be called the "fuck the ncaa" bowl is disgusting

If not for ped st honorable mention #5 would go to that turd Richie incognito
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 04/12/16, 10:58 pm

I've sort of come to peace with Lebron. Did you see him during the WS rooting on the tribe? There's a real sincerity to the guy's passion about his home state. Right after Rajai hit that epic HR off of Chapman you could see the raw emotion on that guy's face as he was flexing his muscles in his luxury box. He's like one of us dorks on this message board fawning over MSU the only difference he's an ulrta wealthy elite athlete showing his love for his home state on prime time tv. Also, he delivered a championship to Cleveland and I don't think it came easy. I see some good in the dude, but I'm far from a huge fan.

Also, for what it is worth I can't stand Bobby Knight or Coach K but I've spewed enough venom towards both of those scum bags on this forum so I don't think I really need to add much more in this thread. I will say though when Bobby Knight was out stumping for Trump he said Trump wouldn't be afraid to drop the bomb. Well we all know Bobby knows a thing or two about droppings bombs like that one time in practice when that scum dropped one to show his players how they were playing. I saw a clogged toilet at a truck stop once and to me it was symbolic of Bobby Knights coaching career.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Frank Ricard 05/12/16, 05:07 am

LooseGoose wrote:
WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:5. The Detroit Lions. Fuck this franchise. Fuck all of the sheep that follow them. So sick of them dominating the headlines and airwaves despite their irrelevance. So sick of having to answer questions at dinner with the inlaws about if I saw the Lions game. Just go away.

It will be better for your mental health when you admit you still love them. Being truthful to yourself is the 1st step in healing.

Let me inspire you my friend.....

Jesus, and I thought ped st's fight song was bad.

My list begins and ends with walmartwolvies.
Frank Ricard
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 05/12/16, 07:28 am

1. scum
2. scum
3. scum
4. soccer
5. scum
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 05/12/16, 07:41 am

anyone that cheats.

Which includes everyone but us.

oh, and fans/coaches of teams who whine.

Which includes everyone but us.

GO GREEN!
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 05/12/16, 09:00 am

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:
5. The Detroit Lions. Fuck this franchise. Fuck all of the sheep that follow them. So sick of them dominating the headlines and airwaves despite their irrelevance. So sick of having to answer questions at dinner with the inlaws about if I saw the Lions game. Just go away

You are going to be so mad when.we go to the Super Bowl.

Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 05/12/16, 09:21 am

Nordic wrote:
WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:
5. The Detroit Lions. Fuck this franchise. Fuck all of the sheep that follow them. So sick of them dominating the headlines and airwaves despite their irrelevance. So sick of having to answer questions at dinner with the inlaws about if I saw the Lions game. Just go away

You are going to be so mad when.we go to the Super Bowl.

He's already mad, he knows his heart is back on the bandwagon even if he can't admit it yet.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 05/12/16, 09:38 am

This board has a weird hatred for the Lions. I don't understand it. Maybe I don't listen to enough sports talk radio.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 05/12/16, 09:52 am

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:This board has a weird hatred for the Lions. I don't understand it. Maybe I don't listen to enough sports talk radio.

The biggest Walmart wolverines I knew growing up were also the biggest lions fans. May be a reason.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 05/12/16, 09:56 am

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:This board has a weird hatred for the Lions. I don't understand it. Maybe I don't listen to enough sports talk radio.

It's probably just me.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 05/12/16, 10:10 am

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:

It's probably just me.

No. Its not. I can't stand Stafford. I've never seen a bigger whiny crybaby at the professional level in my life.
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 05/12/16, 10:29 am

1) scum
2) scum
3) scum
4) nd
5) all soccer teams
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 05/12/16, 10:41 am

had a bad experience with some students from the St. Marylebone School once on public transit in London. They like to promote philanthropy, etc - but one kid in particular was pure evil.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by StylesGShmooth 05/12/16, 06:10 pm

kingstonlake wrote:

He quit in his last series with Cleveland v Celtics in the playoffs.  Its not debatable.

I always question when people say he quit or choked that series against the Celtics; who had the better team, btw.   He had a great series other than Game 5 and put up 27, 19 & 10 in the deciding game.  That is a helluva quitting line. So, I feel like it's kind of debatable.
StylesGShmooth
StylesGShmooth
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by I.B. Fine 05/12/16, 06:28 pm

StylesGShmooth wrote:
kingstonlake wrote:

He quit in his last series with Cleveland v Celtics in the playoffs.  Its not debatable.

I always question when people say he quit or choked that series against the Celtics; who had the better team, btw.   He had a great series other than Game 5 and put up 27, 19 & 10 in the deciding game.  That is a helluva quitting line. So, I feel like it's kind of debatable.

My memory is not great, but I do recall a distinct vibe emanating from Lebron, something like, "I'm tired of carrying all these dipshits on my back every game" and basically throwing in the towel, maybe that was game 5. Finding out about his mother and Delonte couldn't have helped. Top 5 most hated sports entities 502811600
Of course possibly the worst theatrics of any entitled prick in sports is still by a long shot, the "Decision".
I chalk most of that up to immaturity though, and think he has actually grown up a lot since then.
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 05/12/16, 06:42 pm

I.B. Fine wrote:
StylesGShmooth wrote:

My memory is not great, but I do recall a distinct vibe emanating from Lebron, something like, "I'm tired of carrying all these dipshits on my back every game" and basically throwing in the towel, maybe that was game 5. Finding out about his mother and Delonte couldn't have helped. Top 5 most hated sports entities 502811600
Of course possibly the worst theatrics of any entitled prick in sports is still by a long shot, the "Decision".
I chalk most of that up to immaturity though, and think he has actually grown up a lot since then.

while being pretty attention whorish, egotistical, etc....

Broadcast from the Boys and Girls Club of Greenwich, Connecticut, the show raised $2.5 million for the charity.[8] The show raised an additional $3.5 million from advertisement revenue which was donated to other various charities
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down