Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Afghan refugee rapes, kills 19 year old med student in Germany

+2
The_Dude
Robert J Sakimano
6 posters

Go down

Afghan refugee rapes, kills 19 year old med student in Germany Empty Afghan refugee rapes, kills 19 year old med student in Germany

Post by The_Dude 2016-12-05, 12:54

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/12/04/afghan-asylum-seeker-confesses-murdering-german-medical-student/

No
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Afghan refugee rapes, kills 19 year old med student in Germany Empty Re: Afghan refugee rapes, kills 19 year old med student in Germany

Post by GRR Spartan 2016-12-05, 13:03

Going to move to Germany and stop things or continue to be a keyboard warrior hiding in the safety of your home in the US?
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Afghan refugee rapes, kills 19 year old med student in Germany Empty Re: Afghan refugee rapes, kills 19 year old med student in Germany

Post by The_Dude 2016-12-05, 13:52

GRR Spartan wrote:Going to move to Germany and stop things or continue to be a keyboard warrior hiding in the safety of your home in the US?

No, I use my power at the ballot box to vote in politicians that put American lives first.
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2016-12-05, 14:14

Because you're an All Americsan Pussy too gutless to ever fight for what you tell us believe except under the cloak of anonymity of Internet message boards.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-12-05, 14:16

It could also be he's bring awareness to an issue facing European countries that he doesn't want to see repeated here stateside, given the trends the last few years.

Or just go with your classic "you're just a pussy because you didn't sign up to be used as a bullet sponge for politicians." That's a good one, too.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-12-05, 14:19

I would humbly suggest that Germany vote to "Make Germany Great Again" - it's amazing how well it's working in America.

also, if they could find a racist, sexist bigot who admits to sexually assaulting women to vote for, it'll make them feel that much better about themselves.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-12-05, 14:21

GRR Spartan wrote:Because you're an All Americsan Pussy too gutless to ever fight for what you tell us believe except under the cloak of anonymity of Internet message boards.

Says the anonymous internet message board poster.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2016-12-05, 14:33

GRR Spartan wrote:Because you're an All Americsan Pussy too gutless to ever fight for what you tell us believe except under the cloak of anonymity of Internet message boards.

Fight for what?

All I want are politicians to actually enforce federal immigration law.

I 'fought' for that by voting for Trump. See how that works?

The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2016-12-05, 15:14

I can fight by being as big an asshole as yourself.
See how that works?
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CheesySpartan 2016-12-05, 16:46

GRR Spartan wrote:I can fight by being as big an asshole as yourself.
See how that works?

You're doing a great job! Afghan refugee rapes, kills 19 year old med student in Germany 2745783546
CheesySpartan
CheesySpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-12-05, 17:07

Remember, tolerance and understanding of other cultures is necessary in situations like these.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2016-12-05, 17:49

I have as much tolerance for The_Dude as he has shown for others.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2016-12-06, 01:10

GRR Spartan wrote:I have as much tolerance for The_Dude as he has shown for others.

You're just an angry democrat. I start a thread about Islam and every one of your posts are sour grape personal insults. You're just another dime a dozen liberal sheep. Thank God your party became so fucked it led to a conservative wave. I can only hope the lefts butt hurt and name calling continues. Might lose even bigger in 4 years.
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2016-12-06, 03:15

GRR Spartan wrote:Going to move to Germany and stop things or continue to be a keyboard warrior hiding in the safety of your home in the US?

I don't understand this. Do you expect everyone to personally voyage around the globe every time they encounter a story of injustice? You have succeeded in creating an argument where there was none. You are what is wrong with political discourse in this country.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down