Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Damn. This story sucks. 9 year old kills shooting instructor.

+3
Green Note
Cym Jim
DWags
7 posters

Go down

Damn. This story sucks. 9 year old kills shooting instructor.  Empty Damn. This story sucks. 9 year old kills shooting instructor.

Post by DWags Tue 26 Aug 2014 - 22:05

No words.

http://xfinity.comcast.net/articles/news-national/20140826/US--Shooting.Instructor.Shot/
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Damn. This story sucks. 9 year old kills shooting instructor.  Empty Re: Damn. This story sucks. 9 year old kills shooting instructor.

Post by Cym Jim Tue 26 Aug 2014 - 22:55

Good thing she's white.
Cym Jim
Cym Jim
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Damn. This story sucks. 9 year old kills shooting instructor.  Empty Re: Damn. This story sucks. 9 year old kills shooting instructor.

Post by Green Note Tue 26 Aug 2014 - 23:42

This is the instructor’s fault.

I don’t know any instruction with any common sense who does not stand behind a student.

He also does not seem familiar with the firearm either. Who does not know that the thing has a tendency to rise?

And who does not suspect that it might be a problem for a nine year old girl?

Green Note
Green Note
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Tue 26 Aug 2014 - 23:45

Who ever is at fault that girl knows what happened, and why would her parents encourage that ?  Shooting a hand gun at 9 sure but an automatic?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cym Jim Wed 27 Aug 2014 - 1:12

Green Note wrote:This is the instructor’s fault.

I don’t know any instruction with any common sense who does not stand behind a student.

He also does not seem familiar with the firearm either. Who does not know that the thing has a tendency to rise?

And who does not suspect that it might be a problem for a nine year old girl?

Let's not jump to conclusions here. I think we need to know if this little-girl/thug-murderer stole anything prior to this incident, and if she had any marijuana in her system.
Cym Jim
Cym Jim
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe Wed 27 Aug 2014 - 8:22

I got words.

That poor little girl is fucked for life.

The parent who signed up a 9 year old for Uzi classes and the idiots who decided that was acceptable to have a class for children to shoot uzis should probably line up and let her mow them down while shes doing her little killing spree... Society will be better off.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Wed 27 Aug 2014 - 13:49

Sad story all around... Those parents did it because they wanted a viral video to post on FB. Well guess what? They got their viral video.

Thinking back to Bob Costas' excellent commentary following the Jovan Belcher tragedy, he was spot on citing Jason Whitlock's column about how there is a gun culture in this country that ensures more and more tragedy.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine Thu 28 Aug 2014 - 3:29

Oh well...
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cym Jim Thu 28 Aug 2014 - 13:02

xsanguine wrote:Oh well...

Damn. This story sucks. 9 year old kills shooting instructor.  1966794946

Couldn't have said it better.
Cym Jim
Cym Jim
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine Fri 29 Aug 2014 - 2:29

steveschneider wrote: he was spot on citing Jason Whitlock's column about how there is a gun culture in this country that ensures more and more tragedy.

I'm as "freedom loving" and as "second-amendment" as they come (check my resume)... and even I can agree with this.

Individuals that treat their firearms like their fleshlight are either fat, sexually deprived rednecks or insecure, fatherless thugs. No in-betweens.

A gun is a tool for self-defense, hunting, and recreational target practice. It's not an item to be worshiped, you creepy sick fucks.

There is certainly a problem with a culture that glorifies such a tool. And it's fucking weird. You don't see (most) people sporting a boner while carrying a 20v Milwaukee hammer drill, do you?
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Jethro Bodeen Fri 29 Aug 2014 - 2:44

xsanguine wrote:

I'm as "freedom loving" and as "second-amendment" as they come (check my resume)... and even I can agree with this.

Individuals that treat their firearms like their fleshlight are either fat, sexually deprived rednecks or insecure, fatherless thugs. No in-betweens.

A gun is a tool for self-defense, hunting, and recreational target practice. It's not an item to be worshiped, you creepy sick fucks.

There is certainly a problem with a culture that glorifies such a tool. And it's fucking weird. You don't see (most) people sporting a boner while carrying a 20v Milwaukee hammer drill, do you?

I second that. Moronic parents. Guns are serious business. With "rights" come responsibility. Its become popular among the idiot crowd to kind of "worship" guns in a way that, I think in their puny brains, diminishes the danger they pose. I was taught that you never point even a squirt-gun at anyone and that EVERY gun is loaded.
Jethro Bodeen
Jethro Bodeen
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down