Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It has begun! I love responding with Merry CHRISTmas......

+22
The_Dude
GRR Spartan
AMwood
y2kMgrad
tanfan!
NigelUno
Nordic
InTenSity
CORNER BLITZ
Death Roe
tGreenWay
xsanguine
Tim Wakefield
StylesGShmooth
Frank Ricard
Turtleneck
DWags
Travis of the Cosmos
Floyd Robertson
Watch Out Pylon!
Other Teams Pursuing That
TheReal_LWS
26 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

It has begun! I love responding with Merry CHRISTmas...... Empty It has begun! I love responding with Merry CHRISTmas......

Post by TheReal_LWS 2016-12-05, 15:22

....whenever some PC cashier says "Happy Holidays".

War on Christmas. I'm winning though.
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

It has begun! I love responding with Merry CHRISTmas...... Empty Re: It has begun! I love responding with Merry CHRISTmas......

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-12-05, 15:27

What do you say if you don't celebrate Christmas? Enjoy your days off work, let's drink and spend time with family? Seems too long winded.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

It has begun! I love responding with Merry CHRISTmas...... Empty Re: It has begun! I love responding with Merry CHRISTmas......

Post by Guest 2016-12-05, 15:30

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-12-05, 15:32

It has begun! I love responding with Merry CHRISTmas...... BlessedYule
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2016-12-05, 15:37

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:What do you say if you don't celebrate Christmas? Enjoy your days off work, let's drink and spend time with family? Seems too long winded.

Happy Kwanzukmas.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-12-05, 15:37

The only thing worse than the PC'ers who force themselves to say "happy holidays" are the assholes that make an issue of pointing out it's "Merry Christmas".  Whatever.   Nobody gives a shit.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-12-05, 15:42

DWags wrote:The only thing worse than the PC'ers who force themselves to say "happy holidays" are the assholes that make an issue of pointing out it's "Merry Christmas".  Whatever.   Nobody gives a shit.

Wags? I care about you - and Christmas.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-12-05, 15:49

You are such a fucking badass LWS

It has begun! I love responding with Merry CHRISTmas...... Total-11
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-12-05, 16:10

LooseGoose wrote:
DWags wrote:The only thing worse than the PC'ers who force themselves to say "happy holidays" are the assholes that make an issue of pointing out it's "Merry Christmas".  Whatever.   Nobody gives a shit.

Wags? I care about you - and Christmas.

Cool. Whether you say HH to me or MC to me I hope you don't mind if it doesn't raise an eyebrow either way. But thanks for the Greeting.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-12-05, 16:26

Hates PC culture...acts like victim when somebody says Happy Holidays.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Frank Ricard 2016-12-05, 17:39

TheReal_LWS wrote:....whenever some PC cashier says "Happy Holidays".

Maybe you don't realize (or maybe you do) is that the church replaced what was a secular holiday celebrating the winter solstice and replacing it with what is now call christmas. So in reality, Christ was never in christmas - it's total made up bullshit.

Having said what the facts are, I don't really give a damn one way or another. Baa fucking humbug
Frank Ricard
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by StylesGShmooth 2016-12-05, 18:21

Meh, a fortuitous Saturnalia to you as well.
StylesGShmooth
StylesGShmooth
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Wakefield 2016-12-05, 20:00

I've had my Christmas tree up in my apartment since early November cheers
Tim Wakefield
Tim Wakefield
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-12-05, 20:04

Tim Wakefield wrote:I've had my Christmas tree up in my apartment since early November cheers

A cheap attempt to get women in the holiday spirit.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-12-05, 20:05

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:What do you say if you don't celebrate Christmas? Enjoy your days off work, let's drink and spend time with family? Seems too long winded.

Isn't that Christmas?
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-12-05, 20:07

Tim Wakefield wrote:I've had my Christmas tree up in my apartment since early November cheers

Holiday tree?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-12-05, 20:07

Our best friends at Jewish. They don't understand why I keep wish them Merry CHRISTmas. I tell them I'm doing my part in the war on Christians, who are the most vulnerable and delicate of all those under attack in the global religious wars.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-12-05, 20:10

xsanguine wrote:

Isn't that Christmas?

Pretty much what mine was. I don't know many, but apparently there are people out there who attend church services, yell about CHRISTmas while racking up a $800 Best Buy receipt, and believe in whatever it is that Christmas is? Pardon my ignorance... it's been awhile since I've attended CCD or some shit in 5th grade. Maybe a resurrection or something ? He has risen?
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-12-05, 20:17

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:
xsanguine wrote:

Isn't that Christmas?

Pretty much what mine was. I don't know many, but apparently there are people out there who attend church services, yell about CHRISTmas while racking up a $800 Best Buy receipt, and believe in whatever it is that Christmas is? Pardon my ignorance... it's been awhile since I've attended CCD or some shit in 5th grade. Maybe a resurrection or something ? He has risen?

I say Merry Christmas because I figured enjoying days off drinking with family was what everyone did. Happy Holidays?!? Man, I'll wish you a happy New Years on New Years... right now we're talking about Christmas. So let's get fucked up.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-12-05, 20:24

xsanguine wrote:
Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:

I say Merry Christmas because I figured enjoying days off drinking with family was what everyone did. Happy Holidays?!? Man, I'll wish you a happy New Years on New Years... right now we're talking about Christmas. So let's get fucked up.

It has begun! I love responding with Merry CHRISTmas...... 969504605
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2016-12-05, 20:25

TheReal_LWS wrote:....whenever some PC cashier says "Happy Holidays".

You are the one customer that people say "What a douche" when you walk away. This includes the cashier and other customers.

I don't think you understand that they are probably told by their respective HR department to say "Happy holidays" as a more general well-wishing towards EVERYONE. Of course, you don't understand being non-discriminatory.

Last edited by Death Roe on 2016-12-05, 20:26; edited 1 time in total
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ 2016-12-05, 20:25

What a Christmas ad

CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-12-05, 20:31

gHost Spartan wrote:
Death Roe wrote:

You are the one customer that people say "What a douche" when you walk away. This includes the cashier and other customers.

I don't think you understand that they are probably told by their respective HR department to say "Happy holidays" as a more general well-wishing towards EVERYONE. Of course, you don't understand being non-discriminatory.

Personally, I think Happy Holidays is the more appropriate holiday greeting but really I don't think anyone should be offended by Merry Christmas unless they're obviously not Christian.

Even then.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-12-05, 20:32

Point of clarity. We don't wish our friends and loved ones "happy birthday" on any day other than that day. We don't say "happy thanksgiving unless it's thanks giving. "Happy new year" goes without saying. Happy St Patrick's day only on the day. Same with Halloween. Why do we need three weeks of fucking Merry Christmas?

DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2016-12-05, 20:32

gHost Spartan wrote:
Death Roe wrote:

Personally, I think Happy Holidays is the more appropriate holiday greeting but really I don't think anyone should be offended by Merry Christmas unless they're obviously not Christian.

I agree, gHost. (Thank you, gHost)
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-12-05, 20:33

DWags wrote:Point of clarity. We don't wish our friends and loved ones "happy birthday" on any day other than that day. We don't say "happy thanksgiving unless it's thanks giving. "Happy new year" goes without saying. Happy St Patrick's day only on the day. Same with Halloween. Why do we need three weeks of fucking Merry Christmas?

They're entitled to at least 12 days.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2016-12-05, 20:58

I can see why you guys are all worried about it.
Happy holidays.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2016-12-05, 21:03

DWags wrote:Point of clarity. We don't wish our friends and loved ones "happy birthday" on any day other than that day. We don't say "happy thanksgiving unless it's thanks giving. "Happy new year" goes without saying. Happy St Patrick's day only on the day. Same with Halloween. Why do we need three weeks of fucking Merry Christmas?

Happy Christmas Dwags!
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-12-05, 21:09

The true meaning of Christmas is telling retail cashiers MERRY CHRISTMAS while you buy presents.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-12-05, 21:19

I mean, the presents were cool growing up.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2016-12-05, 21:24

Let's fuck
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by y2kMgrad 2016-12-05, 21:56

If the greeter at Meijer sends Merry Christmas to me I'll respond with Merry Christmas. If he says Happy Holidays I'll respond with Happy Holidays. I don't understand the big deal.
y2kMgrad
y2kMgrad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-12-05, 23:21

y2kMgrad wrote:If the greeter at Meijer sends Merry Christmas to me I'll respond with Merry Christmas. If he says Happy Holidays I'll respond with Happy Holidays. I don't understand the big deal.

Why not "Blow me you bitch"??? Give them something to talk about in the break room other than Pepper's bout with VD
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-12-05, 23:25

LooseGoose wrote:

A cheap attempt to get women in the holiday spirit.

Wake offers to string their nipples with popcorn. He also offers to help with their trim.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by y2kMgrad 2016-12-05, 23:34

LooseGoose wrote:
y2kMgrad wrote:If the greeter at Meijer sends Merry Christmas to me I'll respond with Merry Christmas. If he says Happy Holidays I'll respond with Happy Holidays. I don't understand the big deal.

Why not "Blow me you bitch"??? Give them something to talk about in the break room other than Pepper's bout with VD

Shocked
y2kMgrad
y2kMgrad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-12-05, 23:38

y2kMgrad wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

Why not "Blow me you bitch"???  Give them something to talk about in the break room other than Pepper's bout with VD

Shocked

It has begun! I love responding with Merry CHRISTmas...... E31
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AMwood 2016-12-06, 08:30

AMwood
AMwood
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2016-12-06, 09:29

I won a deferment in the lottery this year so I don't have to participate in th War on Christmas.

I hope the OP and self appointed general Bill O'Reilly don't lose their tongues (or fingers) fighting ths year.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 2016-12-06, 09:43

GRR Spartan wrote:I won a deferment in the lottery this year so I don't have to participate in th War on Christmas.

I hope the OP and self appointed general Bill O'Reilly don't lose their tongues (or fingers) fighting ths year.

Merry CHRISTmas.
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-12-06, 10:08

Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next