Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It has begun! I love responding with Merry CHRISTmas......

+22
The_Dude
GRR Spartan
AMwood
y2kMgrad
tanfan!
NigelUno
Nordic
InTenSity
CORNER BLITZ
Death Roe
tGreenWay
xsanguine
Tim Wakefield
StylesGShmooth
Frank Ricard
Turtleneck
DWags
Travis of the Cosmos
Floyd Robertson
Watch Out Pylon!
Other Teams Pursuing That
TheReal_LWS
26 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

It has begun! I love responding with Merry CHRISTmas...... - Page 3 Empty Re: It has begun! I love responding with Merry CHRISTmas......

Post by tGreenWay 2016-12-08, 09:34

Stoops21 wrote:LWS...my office told a co worker of mine she can't have Christmas stuff on her marker board which is visible to people walking by. She likes to put different holiday shit up and she wanted to do a Christmas poll of Christmas songs or Christmas movies. HR shut it down.

You should call Fox "News".
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

It has begun! I love responding with Merry CHRISTmas...... - Page 3 Empty Re: It has begun! I love responding with Merry CHRISTmas......

Post by DWags 2016-12-08, 14:30

Glad that we now have a president who allows us to say Merry Christmas.  Trump has always said Obama never allowed people to say "Merry Christmas".   What a scrooge Obama was.

https://www.facebook.com/allinwithchris/
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 2016-12-08, 14:34

Stoops21 wrote:LWS...my office told a co worker of mine she can't have Christmas stuff on her marker board which is visible to people walking by. She likes to put different holiday shit up and she wanted to do a Christmas poll of Christmas songs or Christmas movies. HR shut it down.

HR is evil.
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-12-13, 08:30

It has begun! I love responding with Merry CHRISTmas...... - Page 3 Czgr5HHWQAAQXNd
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3