Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mainstream Media Selects A Racist Bigot Who Admits To Sexually Assaulting Women as "Person of the Year"...

+5
Other Teams Pursuing That
steveschneider
Death Roe
The_Dude
Robert J Sakimano
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Mainstream Media Selects A Racist Bigot Who Admits To Sexually Assaulting Women as "Person of the Year"... Empty Mainstream Media Selects A Racist Bigot Who Admits To Sexually Assaulting Women as "Person of the Year"...

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-12-07, 08:00

Mainstream Media Selects A Racist Bigot Who Admits To Sexually Assaulting Women as "Person of the Year"... Trump-mid

Mainstream Media Selects A Racist Bigot Who Admits To Sexually Assaulting Women as "Person of the Year"... 502811600    Mainstream Media Selects A Racist Bigot Who Admits To Sexually Assaulting Women as "Person of the Year"... 3493939353
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Mainstream Media Selects A Racist Bigot Who Admits To Sexually Assaulting Women as "Person of the Year"... Empty Re: Mainstream Media Selects A Racist Bigot Who Admits To Sexually Assaulting Women as "Person of the Year"...

Post by The_Dude 2016-12-07, 10:11

I've yet to find a quote where he says he sexually assaulted a woman.

Ya got a link by chance?
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Mainstream Media Selects A Racist Bigot Who Admits To Sexually Assaulting Women as "Person of the Year"... Empty Re: Mainstream Media Selects A Racist Bigot Who Admits To Sexually Assaulting Women as "Person of the Year"...

Post by Death Roe 2016-12-07, 10:23

[quote="The_Dude"]I've yet to find a quote where he says he sexually assaulted a woman.

Ya got a link by chance? [/quote]

Coming from Bob? Good luck.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2016-12-07, 10:27

Stalin
Hitler
Mussolini
Putin
Trump

All winners of that crappy award. Times Person of the Year award is up there with the Heisman Trophy as one of the most rubbish awards of all time.

Last edited by steveschneider on 2016-12-07, 10:28; edited 1 time in total
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2016-12-07, 10:28

steveschneider wrote:Stalin
Hitler
Mussolini
Putin
Trump

All winners of that crappy award. Times Person of the Year award is up there with the Heisman Trophy as one of the most rubbish trophies of all time.

Yeah but if Hilldawg won it, it'd be the best award ever I think.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2016-12-07, 10:31

Death Roe wrote:
Hitler
Mussolini
Putin
Trump

All winners of that crappy award. Times Person of the Year award is up there with the Heisman Trophy as one of the most rubbish trophies of all time.

Perhaps to you. sunny
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-12-07, 10:35

The_Dude wrote:I've yet to find a quote where he says he sexually assaulted a woman.

Ya got a link by chance?
I doubt you'll believe his own words.. because he's a bigoted racist who admits to sexually assaulting women.. and someone you admire.

But here is his own words.

and you can also rejoice in mainstream media naming him "Person of the Year".. which is a shock to absolutely nobody.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-12-07, 10:39

Death Roe wrote:
Hitler
Mussolini
Putin
Trump

Bad post. -1.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-12-07, 10:40

here's the crazy thing about the audio where Trump admits to sexually assaulting women..

the lowlife mainstream media person interviewing him was forced to resign.. while Trump went on to be elected president by a bunch of knuckle-draggers.

Mainstream Media Selects A Racist Bigot Who Admits To Sexually Assaulting Women as "Person of the Year"... 502811600

(I'm sorry, in advance, if this statement offends anyone or hurts their fragile snowflake feelings)
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Triple Sparty 2016-12-07, 11:07

Wait what? That's the video? First time I've seen it. But from the context he's obviously joking.
Triple Sparty
Triple Sparty
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2016-12-07, 11:09

How many whambulances do Democrats need?
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-12-07, 11:23

Robert J Sakimano wrote:I doubt you'll believe his own words.. because he's a bigoted racist who admits to sexually assaulting women..

Triple Sparty wrote:Wait what? That's the video? First time I've seen it. But from the context he's obviously joking.

thanks for not letting me down.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Triple Sparty 2016-12-07, 11:41

Always glad to provide some satisfaction for those in need of some sunshine.
Triple Sparty
Triple Sparty
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2016-12-07, 11:42

The_Dude wrote:How many whambulances do Democrats need?

Says the chicken hawk chickenshit.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-12-07, 11:42

Triple Sparty wrote:Always glad to provide some satisfaction for those in need of some sunshine.
who needs sunshine when we can bask in the glow of burning crosses..
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Triple Sparty 2016-12-07, 11:43

Is it me or has grr been on full tilt for about last week?
Triple Sparty
Triple Sparty
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by CheesySpartan 2016-12-07, 11:49

Triple Sparty wrote:Is it me or has grr been on full tilt for about last week?

All Libs have been for the last month its Mainstream Media Selects A Racist Bigot Who Admits To Sexually Assaulting Women as "Person of the Year"... 502811600
CheesySpartan
CheesySpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-12-07, 11:59

CheesySpartan wrote:

All Libs have been for the last month its Mainstream Media Selects A Racist Bigot Who Admits To Sexually Assaulting Women as "Person of the Year"... 502811600
Mainstream Media Selects A Racist Bigot Who Admits To Sexually Assaulting Women as "Person of the Year"... AvHnbUZ

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2016-12-07, 12:48

I have decided to be an asshole poster like The_Dude and yourself.

I can be just as obnoxious and smarmy as some of the resident connies.

Funny thing about some connies is they like be to toss shit, stir pots and troll until the tables are turned and they are get what they like to give.

I'm simply responding in kind to you and The_Dude. No one said the asshole quota was filled before I joined you two.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2016-12-07, 13:01

Stalin and Hitler were Time's Man of the Year before it became Person of the Year. So were FDR, Truman, Eisenhower, Nixon, Carter, Reagan, Bush2 and Obama. Beginning with FDR, every US President except Ford and Bush1 have been selected.

Trump made news by winning a Presidential election many thought would be a long shot.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2016-12-07, 13:06

He's gone off the deep end even moreso.

Never really seen a post by his that isnt a personal attack. Even going back to Wells Hall a long long time ago all the guy can do is throw around insults.
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2016-12-07, 13:09

GRR Spartan wrote:
The_Dude wrote:How many whambulances do Democrats need?

Says the chicken hawk chickenshit.

Mainstream Media Selects A Racist Bigot Who Admits To Sexually Assaulting Women as "Person of the Year"... Wambulance_logo
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2016-12-07, 13:10

GRR Spartan wrote:Stalin and Hitler were Time's Man of the Year before it became Person of the Year. So were FDR, Truman, Eisenhower, Nixon, Carter, Reagan, Bush2 and Obama. Beginning with FDR, every US President except Ford and Bush1 have been selected.

Trump made news by winning a Presidential election many thought would be a long shot.

My favorite one was when the person of the year was 'you'. Everybody won a trophy that year.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2016-12-07, 13:11

GRR Spartan wrote:I have decided to be an asshole poster like The_Dude and yourself.

Funny thing about some connies is they like be to toss shit, stir pots and troll until the tables are turned and they are get what they like to give.

I'm simply responding in kind to you and The_Dude. No one said the asshole quota was filled before I joined you two.

Decided?

You've always been a piece of shit.

Every single one of your posts is a personal attack.

You cant handle the fact Trump is your potus, your political party is in shambles, and your wittle world came crashing down around you.

My advice to you and all Dems is to nut up and deal with it.

But I hope you keep doing what you are doing..because everyone is pointing and laughing at you. To see grown men have complete mental breakdowns over who was elected potus is quite the sight to see.
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2016-12-07, 13:12

The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2016-12-07, 13:14

GRR Spartan wrote:I have decided to be an asshole poster like The_Dude and yourself.

Remember the teachings of the great Michelle Obama. When they go low we go high.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2016-12-07, 13:16

Look! I melted The_Dude's rugged snowflake facade.
Looks like you liked being the biggest asshole here.

That's funny.

GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2016-12-07, 13:19

You are correct Steve but its incredible to see how thin The_Dude's skin is when people play his game.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-12-07, 13:38

Death Roe wrote:
The_Dude wrote:I've yet to find a quote where he says he sexually assaulted a woman.

Ya got a link by chance?

Coming from Bob? Good luck.

This. bob spouts opinions, but believes they are facts. really pathetic for a guy who tells us he loves irony, when in fact, he doesnt
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-12-07, 13:40

Triple Sparty wrote:Wait what? That's the video? First time I've seen it. But from the context he's obviously joking.

not to bob. for only he can make jokes. the rest of us are dead serious shlubs
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-12-07, 13:47

The_Dude wrote:

Decided?

You've always been a piece of shit.

Every single one of your posts is a personal attack.

You cant handle the fact Trump is your potus, your political party is in shambles, and your wittle world came crashing down around you.

My advice to you and all Dems is to nut up and deal with it.

But I hope you keep doing what you are doing..because everyone is pointing and laughing at you. To see grown men have complete mental breakdowns over who was elected potus is quite the sight to see.

Bob too?
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2016-12-07, 13:56

I apologize for leaving Blanch's name off the shit throwers list. Another connie troll who loves being the tough guy and gets real touchy when someone who disagrees plays by the rules he likes.

It's trolls who want to be have their own club.
Too funny.

GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Triple Sparty 2016-12-07, 14:12

Not sure why I'm the a hole but okay.
Triple Sparty
Triple Sparty
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-12-07, 14:26

love how Trump supporters suddenly need safe spaces.. Mainstream Media Selects A Racist Bigot Who Admits To Sexually Assaulting Women as "Person of the Year"... 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-12-07, 14:32

Robert J Sakimano wrote:love how Trump supporters suddenly need safe spaces.. Mainstream Media Selects A Racist Bigot Who Admits To Sexually Assaulting Women as "Person of the Year"... 502811600

your freedom of speech board is a safe space?
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-12-07, 14:32

GRR Spartan wrote:I apologize for leaving Blanch's name off the shit throwers list. Another connie troll who loves being the tough guy and gets real touchy when someone who disagrees plays by the rules he likes.

It's trolls who want to be have their own club.
Too funny.

lol libby boy
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-12-07, 14:46

Blanch32 wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:love how Trump supporters suddenly need safe spaces.. Mainstream Media Selects A Racist Bigot Who Admits To Sexually Assaulting Women as "Person of the Year"... 502811600

I just know that republicans come here and do nothing but whine about how mean some people are to Trump and his supporters..

poor folks.. getting their feelings hurt. Mainstream Media Selects A Racist Bigot Who Admits To Sexually Assaulting Women as "Person of the Year"... 502811600

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-12-07, 15:20

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

I just know that republicans come here and do nothing but whine about how mean some people are to Trump and his supporters..

poor folks.. getting their feelings hurt. Mainstream Media Selects A Racist Bigot Who Admits To Sexually Assaulting Women as "Person of the Year"... 502811600

Sincerely,

the poster who can't go a workday without starting a trump bashing thread
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-12-07, 15:20

Blanch32 wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:I just know that republicans come here and do nothing but whine about how mean some people are to Trump and his supporters..

Sincerely,

the poster who can't go a workday without starting a trump bashing thread
I'm sorry that you find my opinions upsetting.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2016-12-07, 15:54

Poor Blanch got his feelings hurt.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next