Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Swillsters, could this idea work, or no....

3 posters

Go down

Swillsters, could this idea work, or no.... Empty Swillsters, could this idea work, or no....

Post by tTy 2016-12-17, 17:14

I just saw this shit on Outrageous Acts of Science:

I immediately began wondering if I could get some of this shit in the form of a cylinder about 6 inches in diameter and 2 feet long.  Rig it up with some kind of heat source (I was thinking about the exothermic hand warmers I use when I'm ice feishing) and customize a light weight alternative to drill my icefeishin holes.  I thought I could use PVC to rig up on the top of it so that it doesn't melt through the ice and sink, and could also use a piece of PVC as a plunger to push the ice down through the bottom of the hole to clear it for feishin...

Could this work?????
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Swillsters, could this idea work, or no.... Empty Re: Swillsters, could this idea work, or no....

Post by Guest 2016-12-17, 17:45

tTy wrote:I just saw this shit on Outrageous Acts of Science:

I immediately began wondering if I could get some of this shit in the form of a cylinder about 6 inches in diameter and 2 feet long.  Rig it up with some kind of heat source (I was thinking about the exothermic hand warmers I use when I'm ice feishing) and customize a light weight alternative to drill my icefeishin holes.  I thought I could use PVC to rig up on the top of it so that it doesn't melt through the ice and sink, and could also use a piece of PVC as a plunger to push the ice down through the bottom of the hole to clear it for feishin...

Could this work?????

Sujata's voice..........conducts heat.

But seriously even if you couldn't cut holes in the ice you could offer circumcisions.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Swillsters, could this idea work, or no.... Empty Re: Swillsters, could this idea work, or no....

Post by tGreenWay 2016-12-17, 20:30

You could use your hands and that tube for removing colon polyps.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by MattyFresh 2016-12-17, 21:18

tGreenWay wrote:You could use your hands and that tube for removing colon polyps.

Swillsters, could this idea work, or no.... 1486952199 Swillsters, could this idea work, or no.... 1486952199 Swillsters, could this idea work, or no.... 1486952199
MattyFresh
MattyFresh
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down