Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tell me how your day at work went. Especially if you work with wolverines and walverines

3 posters

Go down

Tell me how your day at work went.  Especially if you work with wolverines and walverines  Empty Tell me how your day at work went. Especially if you work with wolverines and walverines

Post by DWags Mon Nov 02, 2020 4:50 pm

I triple billed. Pullover hat shoes. (Probably would have anyway. )
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Tell me how your day at work went.  Especially if you work with wolverines and walverines  Empty Re: Tell me how your day at work went. Especially if you work with wolverines and walverines

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Mon Nov 02, 2020 8:43 pm

Been working from home since March. We did have a team conference call where the fight song got played for a bit, so I had that going for me, which was nice.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

DWags and CORNER BLITZ like this post

Back to top Go down

Tell me how your day at work went.  Especially if you work with wolverines and walverines  Empty Re: Tell me how your day at work went. Especially if you work with wolverines and walverines

Post by MiamiSpartan Mon Nov 02, 2020 9:23 pm

I have one business contact who is a UM alum. Decent enough guy otherwise. Sent me a short email grumbling congrats. I did the same last year.

But that's better than my friend who went to UM. I texted him Happy Helloween with a picture of a Spartan Head pumpkin Saturday afternoon. Haven't heard back from him. 🤷
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

DWags and Watch Out Pylon! like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down