Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

James Franklin invading SEC recruiting grounds

2 posters

Go down

James Franklin invading SEC recruiting grounds Empty James Franklin invading SEC recruiting grounds

Post by Green Ninja 2014-05-30, 08:42

I think this is great, SEC is mad that schools from different regions are coming in to host camps in their region. I think it is a great idea and hope Dantonio and staff put together something like this soon. I am sure there are more diamonds like Darqueze Dennards down south without the resources to get their name out.

SEC coaches concerned about camps
Green Ninja
Green Ninja
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

James Franklin invading SEC recruiting grounds Empty Re: James Franklin invading SEC recruiting grounds

Post by InTenSity 2014-05-30, 09:00

I like this article by Rittenberg better. 

Adam wrote:Unlike the morally reprehensible Big Ten, the SEC prohibits coaches from working at camps beyond 50 miles from campus. Again, it's all about integrity in that league. 
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

James Franklin invading SEC recruiting grounds Empty Re: James Franklin invading SEC recruiting grounds

Post by Green Ninja 2014-05-30, 09:10

InTenSity wrote:I like this article by Rittenberg better. 

I just found that article and was going to post it. This whole thing is so damn funny, it all depends on whose ox is getting gored.
Green Ninja
Green Ninja
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2014-05-30, 09:17

I don't always agree with Rittenberg and think he is over the top when students get into trouble, but when he doesn't give a shit, his articles are great. He seems to be fed up with all the BS, I've seen him call out scum fans before and his disdain for the SEC is pretty good too.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Green Ninja 2014-05-30, 10:35

InTenSity wrote:I don't always agree with Rittenberg and think he is over the top when students get into trouble, but when he doesn't give a shit, his articles are great. He seems to be fed up with all the BS, I've seen him call out scum fans before and his disdain for the SEC is pretty good too.

I remember when he first started, he was a big 2 little 8 type guy but over the years he has come around. I think a lot of the media is fed up with the NCAA BS and rightfully so.
Green Ninja
Green Ninja
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down