Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tanny, can we be friends on this board and keep our feud to the RCMB?

+12
FupaTuba
Herbie Green
Banks2Mason
Floyd Robertson
tGreenWay
AnomanderRake
aualum06
DWags
Turtleneck
Watch Out Pylon!
Death Roe
Da Mayor
16 posters

Go down

Tanny, can we be friends on this board and keep our feud to the RCMB? Empty Tanny, can we be friends on this board and keep our feud to the RCMB?

Post by Da Mayor Wed Dec 28, 2016 11:04 am

I'd like that.
Da Mayor
Da Mayor
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Tanny, can we be friends on this board and keep our feud to the RCMB? Empty Re: Tanny, can we be friends on this board and keep our feud to the RCMB?

Post by Death Roe Wed Dec 28, 2016 1:36 pm

Played.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Tanny, can we be friends on this board and keep our feud to the RCMB? Empty Re: Tanny, can we be friends on this board and keep our feud to the RCMB?

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Wed Dec 28, 2016 1:39 pm

This sounds like some RCMB bullshit. Keep it over there.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe Wed Dec 28, 2016 1:44 pm

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:This sounds like some RCMB bullshit. Keep it over there.

Yup. All for new users, but people bringing their dumbass schticks over here is not going to work out.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Wed Dec 28, 2016 1:49 pm

I told you guys way back when this board started we needed a wall.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Da Mayor Wed Dec 28, 2016 1:53 pm

I respect what tswill is and am not going to troll. I just know Tanny spends a lot of time here, so I thought I'd extend an olive branch.
Da Mayor
Da Mayor
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Da Mayor Wed Dec 28, 2016 2:01 pm

gHost Spartan wrote:
Da Mayor wrote:I respect what tswill is and am not going to troll.  I just know Tanny spends a lot of time here, so I thought I'd extend an olive branch.
It takes a real man to extend an olive branch. I respect you, Da Mayor, for coming here motivated by peace -

Thanks, ghost.  I know we've had our differences recently, but I'm ready to put all this behind us.  I hope you had a nice holiday.
Da Mayor
Da Mayor
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Wed Dec 28, 2016 2:07 pm

Meh as long as those guys contain it in a thread or two it's fine. If it gets out of hand tBob needs threads.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by aualum06 Wed Dec 28, 2016 2:15 pm

Turtleneck wrote:I told you guys way back when this board started we needed a wall.

Is Trevor going to pay for it?
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 28, 2016 2:19 pm

aualum06 wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:I told you guys way back when this board started we needed a wall.

I think he will if donates were just a bit higher.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Wed Dec 28, 2016 2:23 pm

gHost Spartan wrote:
DWags wrote:

Meh as long as those guys contain it in a thread or two it's fine. If it gets out of hand tBob needs threads.

Here's an idea: Just permaban Tanny and keep him on the RCMB. He causes the most trouble here anyway. Plus, he's a huge piece of shit -

See, just keep it here. Cool.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Wed Dec 28, 2016 2:28 pm

aualum06 wrote:

Absolutely!
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Da Mayor Wed Dec 28, 2016 2:28 pm

gHost Spartan wrote:
DWags wrote:

Here's an idea: Just permaban Tanny and keep him on the RCMB. He causes the most trouble here anyway. Plus, he's a huge piece of shit -

Ghost, I would recommend that you extend an olive branch too.
Da Mayor
Da Mayor
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Wed Dec 28, 2016 2:29 pm

gHost Spartan wrote:
DWags wrote:

He sent me a very nice Christmas card. He is so full of peace and joy.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Wed Dec 28, 2016 2:39 pm

DWags wrote:

Tanny, can we be friends on this board and keep our feud to the RCMB? Jack-Nod

Yes it does.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AnomanderRake Wed Dec 28, 2016 2:44 pm

Did something happen at the RCMB recently that caused the influx of new posters here? Maybe I'm hallucinating from overdosing on Christmas cookies and it's just the standard attrition rate...
AnomanderRake
AnomanderRake
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Wed Dec 28, 2016 2:46 pm

AnomanderRake wrote:Did something happen at the RCMB recently that caused the influx of new posters schticks here? Maybe I'm hallucinating from overdosing on Christmas cookies and it's just the standard attrition rate...

Fify
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Wed Dec 28, 2016 2:49 pm

If ever there was a poster-child thread about why tSwill was created in the first place...
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Banks2Mason Wed Dec 28, 2016 2:50 pm

AnomanderRake wrote:Did something happen at the RCMB recently that caused the influx of new posters here? Maybe I'm hallucinating from overdosing on Christmas cookies and it's just the standard attrition rate...

IMO, the lack of moderation is infuriating. Moose pollutes every single basketball thread with his hot takes about Izzo sucking. Half the threads quickly devolve into personal arguments about things no one else cares about. Generally, nothing is done about either of these things by the mods.

Then there is the increasingly poor quality of the user interface (tRCMB is essentially inaccessible on mobile) and zero response to any user complaints.

There are also some mind-numbingly stupid sports takes that I wish were satirical. There is a post on the front page about how Tum Tum is athletic enough to play in the NFL after he graduates. Half of the board thinks Nick Ward was ready for the NBA yesterday.

I will say that Jeremy Warnensnenenmmuennde is one of the better reporters they've had over there and doesn't mind getting into it with the poster (he was once a poster himself IIRC).

Just my two cents.
Banks2Mason
Banks2Mason
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Wed Dec 28, 2016 2:55 pm

Banks2Mason wrote:
AnomanderRake wrote:Did something happen at the RCMB recently that caused the influx of new posters here? Maybe I'm hallucinating from overdosing on Christmas cookies and it's just the standard attrition rate...

IMO, the lack of moderation is infuriating. Moose pollutes every single basketball thread with his hot takes about Izzo sucking. Half the threads quickly devolve into personal arguments about things no one else cares about. Generally, nothing is done about either of these things by the mods.

Then there is the increasingly poor quality of the user interface (tRCMB is essentially inaccessible on mobile) and zero response to any user complaints.

There are also some mind-numbingly stupid sports takes that I wish were satirical. There is a post on the front page about how Tum Tum is athletic enough to play in the NFL after he graduates. Half of the board thinks Nick Ward was ready for the NBA yesterday.

I will say that Jeremy Warnensnenenmmuennde is one of the better reporters they've had over there and doesn't mind getting into it with the poster (he was once a poster himself IIRC).

Just my two cents.

Yeah, that's the reason why Moose will never post here again. He was the worst.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 28, 2016 3:00 pm

Banks2Mason wrote:

Just my two cents.

Solari is a secret employee of tSwill, he provides us with insider stuff. Don't tell anyone.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Wed Dec 28, 2016 3:03 pm

Banks2Mason wrote:

There are also some mind-numbingly stupid sports takes that I wish were satirical. There is a post on the front page about how Tum Tum is athletic enough to play in the NFL after he graduates. .

I do not believe you.

By the way, great username.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Banks2Mason Wed Dec 28, 2016 3:24 pm

gHost Spartan wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

I do not believe you.

By the way, great username.

It was started by Christian Troy aka The Doctor. Tanny, can we be friends on this board and keep our feud to the RCMB? 1966794946

And it's three pages long.
Banks2Mason
Banks2Mason
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green Wed Dec 28, 2016 3:29 pm

Banks2Mason wrote:

Just my two cents.

I think Moose is occasionally pretty damn funny
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe Wed Dec 28, 2016 3:30 pm

Herbie Green wrote:

He steals all of his material from this board, you dummy.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by FupaTuba Wed Dec 28, 2016 3:34 pm

Banks2Mason wrote:

Just my two cents.
I find tRCMB to be over modded, other wise your two cents was worth four.
FupaTuba
FupaTuba
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green Wed Dec 28, 2016 3:35 pm

Death Roe wrote:
Herbie Green wrote:

Nah, He has some stuff that is funnier than anything I read on this board
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Wed Dec 28, 2016 3:36 pm

Tum to the NFL. Brilliant.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Wed Dec 28, 2016 4:05 pm

Herbie Green wrote:
Death Roe wrote:

I agree, which is why you should spend less time here reading boring posts and more time there where it's a laugh a minute.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe Wed Dec 28, 2016 4:06 pm

Herbie Green wrote:
Death Roe wrote:

He literally repeats himself, and steals material from this board. Are you dense?
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green Wed Dec 28, 2016 5:26 pm

tGreenWay wrote:
Herbie Green wrote:

I agree, which is why you should spend less time here reading boring posts and more time there where it's a laugh a minute.

When I see your name I generally don't read the post because they are guaranteed to suck
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Wed Dec 28, 2016 5:36 pm

Herbie Green wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

When I see your name I generally don't read the post because they are guaranteed to suck

Sorry your buddy Blanch retired. Maybe tDude will let you sit in his lap and follow him around.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green Wed Dec 28, 2016 5:45 pm

Death Roe wrote:
Herbie Green wrote:

He literally repeats himself, and steals material from this board. Are you dense?

Did Moose steal this joke from Greenway?

-------
Kwanzaa Moose 15 posts 6 hours ago via Mobile
duffy munn said....(original post)
How long has Izzo been banging your wife and daughter?

Kwaanza Moose
You bring up an interesting point. Is Izzo cheating like Bo Ryan was? I suspect if he is it would be with ladies from North Carolina. They'd blow him out of the gym.
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan Wed Dec 28, 2016 5:47 pm

Da Mayor wrote:I respect what tswill is and am not going to troll. I just know Tanny spends a lot of time here, so I thought I'd extend an olive branch.

You know wrong. Tanner is an occassional user and if the dung throwing continues here you can put him on ignore and go on with your online life.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! Wed Dec 28, 2016 5:56 pm

gHost Spartan wrote:
DWags wrote:

Tanny, can we be friends on this board and keep our feud to the RCMB? 1966794946  
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Banks2Mason Wed Dec 28, 2016 10:09 pm

I will say that, thusfar, tSwill is completely bereft of information on where to get Spartan gingerbread cookies.
Banks2Mason
Banks2Mason
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by aualum06 Wed Dec 28, 2016 10:10 pm

Banks2Mason wrote:I will say that, thusfar, tSwill is completely bereft of information on where to get Spartan gingerbread cookies.

Wyoming, don't know how you missed it
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Wed Dec 28, 2016 10:53 pm

aualum06 wrote:

Tanny, can we be friends on this board and keep our feud to the RCMB? 502811600
Other Teams Pursuing That
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Thu Dec 29, 2016 7:13 am

Herbie Green wrote:
Death Roe wrote:

Did Moose steal this joke from Greenway?

-------
Kwanzaa Moose 15 posts 6 hours ago via Mobile
duffy munn said....(original post)
How long has Izzo been banging your wife and daughter?

Kwaanza Moose
You bring up an interesting point. Is Izzo cheating like Bo Ryan was? I suspect if he is it would be with ladies from North Carolina. They'd blow him out of the gym.

That would have been funny if I didn't hear the same joke about 50 times already.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down