Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Since I'm board, and this is my first thread on this board = Live Drinking Thread + Commentary.

+12
The Lonely Stoner
MJ
SBSpartan
DWags
Snake Plissken
JEK
The Matador
WhiteBoyHatcher
LoneWolfSparty
SawGreen
InTenSity
tTy
16 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Since I'm board, and this is my first thread on this board = Live Drinking Thread + Commentary. Empty Since I'm board, and this is my first thread on this board = Live Drinking Thread + Commentary.

Post by tTy 2014-05-10, 21:49

I had a couple pints of Sam Adams at lunch this afternoon, and then a couple Miller Lites when I got home, but now I feel like putting on the feedbag and slamming as many as I can before I pass out.

Let's just say I'm starting from 0 at this point. It is 9:47. Ready. Go!

Beer #1 - Miller Lite
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Since I'm board, and this is my first thread on this board = Live Drinking Thread + Commentary. Empty Re: Since I'm board, and this is my first thread on this board = Live Drinking Thread + Commentary.

Post by tTy 2014-05-10, 21:51

Beer #2 - Miller Lite 9:51
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Since I'm board, and this is my first thread on this board = Live Drinking Thread + Commentary. Empty Re: Since I'm board, and this is my first thread on this board = Live Drinking Thread + Commentary.

Post by InTenSity 2014-05-10, 21:51

I'll take a half hydrocodone to go with the 3 makers and coke, 2 rum and coke, 1 tequila mixed into a pre mix margarita, and 3 corona's.

That sounds kinda heavy when you type it out...
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2014-05-10, 21:54

InTenSity wrote:I'll take a half hydrocodone to go with the 3 makers and coke, 2 rum and coke, 1 tequila mixed into a pre mix margarita, and 3 corona's.

That sounds kinda heavy when you type it out...

Sounds like pre-game to me...

Beer #3 - Miller LIte 9:53
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SawGreen 2014-05-10, 21:54

Leiny Creamy Dark.  Not the best, but I've managed 4 so far.
SawGreen
SawGreen
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2014-05-10, 21:55

Don't put an orange wedge on it or Bee will come over and give you a hand job.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2014-05-10, 21:55

SawGreen wrote:Leiny Creamy Dark.  Not the best, but I've managed 4 so far.

Since the start of this thread??? Or "today"?
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2014-05-10, 21:58

Beer #4 - Miller Lite 9:58
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SawGreen 2014-05-10, 21:59

tTy wrote:

Since the start of this thread???  Or "today"?
Past hour or so.. sorry.  I was a long day.
SawGreen
SawGreen
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by LoneWolfSparty 2014-05-10, 21:59

tTY in the house!  Since I'm board, and this is my first thread on this board = Live Drinking Thread + Commentary. 3493939353 
LoneWolfSparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2014-05-10, 22:00

Fucking finally motherfucker.

Are you going to post in the wagering thread?
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2014-05-10, 22:01

SawGreen wrote:
Past hour or so.. sorry.  I was a long day.

I was just askin brah.... Nothing to apologize for. although I was hoping you were going to say since the beginning of thread.
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2014-05-10, 22:02

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Fucking finally motherfucker.

I gave up gamboling after I lost 5500 on that Portland 2H bet by a hook at the buzzer. **** gamboling.
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by LoneWolfSparty 2014-05-10, 22:02

tTy wrote:

I gave up gamboling after I lost 5500 on that Portland 2H bet by a hook at the buzzer.  **** gamboling.

How's the boat?
LoneWolfSparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2014-05-10, 22:03

Guh... I'm already slowing down. Beer #4 is fiting me, but at least I'll be legally drunk in about 8 minutes.
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2014-05-10, 22:04

LoneWolfSparty wrote:

How's the boat?

What boat are you talkin' bout? The one I almost killed Zippy in (and then sold to him)? Or the one I bought two years ago (and still have... and haven't attempted murder with/on yet)?
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2014-05-10, 22:05

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Fucking finally motherfucker.

Also, how come we haven't seen you bitching about your neighbor on tater-mail??? ifl @ that shit.
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2014-05-10, 22:06

Sometimes when I slam 4 or 5 beers it makes me shake/shiver. Is that because it is making me cold, or because my subconscious = "bro, you tryna' kill yo'self uh sumpin???"?
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2014-05-10, 22:07

tTy wrote:

Also, how come we haven't seen you bitching about your neighbor on tater-mail???  ifl @ that shit.

I think I've been bitching about him for 7 or so years to you. No good story this time, he just apparently said something to the new guys that are cutting the lawn and it renewed my hatred which had been dormant for a few months.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by LoneWolfSparty 2014-05-10, 22:07

tTy wrote:

What boat are you talkin' bout?  The one I almost killed Zippy in (and then sold to him)?  Or the one I bought two years ago (and still have... and haven't attempted murder with/on yet)?

The one that tRCMB helped name.
LoneWolfSparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by LoneWolfSparty 2014-05-10, 22:08

tTy wrote:

Also, how come we haven't seen you bitching about your neighbor on tater-mail???  ifl @ that shit.

tater-mail! I remember that.
LoneWolfSparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2014-05-10, 22:10

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:

I think I've been bitching about him for 7 or so years to you. No good story this time, he just apparently said something to the new guys that are cutting the lawn and it renewed my hatred which had been dormant for a few months.

Take a bag of rocksalt, pour it in one of them fertilizer spreaders, and sprinkle that cocksuckers lawn in the middle of the night.
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2014-05-10, 22:12

LoneWolfSparty wrote:

The one that tRCMB helped name.

lol, I think that was the murder boat I almost killed Zippy in. That thing is long gone.

I have a new 20 foot OMC salmon slammer that is fucking hooked up like a bitch and it kicks ass. I don't have a name for that one though. I was thinking about going with Ass Cram Sam the Openly Gay Black Ram, but I don't know if that makes much sense for a boat name.

Beer 4 = dead.

Beer #5 - Miller Lite 10:12
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2014-05-10, 22:15

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:

Oh, I thought that maybe something new/sweet happened.

Is this the same dude that you used to dump rotten grease and shit in his backyard?
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2014-05-10, 22:16

Since I'm board, and this is my first thread on this board = Live Drinking Thread + Commentary. 1966794946 maybe
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2014-05-10, 22:19

Well maybe you should start that nique back up then.

When you start slamming beers, it seems like slamming 7 or 8 of them in an hour is a piece of cake. Then you hit like beer #4 and it = same as "food wall" on Man v. Food.... It just gets super hard to continue on the same pace. Beer #5 hates me right now.

My goal is 7+ in under an hour.
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Matador 2014-05-10, 22:20

Goose and club soda over here. I slipped a Valium in a some point too.
The Matador
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2014-05-10, 22:24

The Matador wrote:Goose and club soda over here. I slipped a Valium in a some point too.

Not much of a pill popper, but I love the dedication! cheers 

Still fiting beer #5 but just had a healthy chug...

#HangInThere
#YouCanDoIt
#7InAnHourBitch!
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SawGreen 2014-05-10, 22:26

#5 is in the bank.  #6 coming out of the gate.
SawGreen
SawGreen
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Matador 2014-05-10, 22:27

I always liked you. You're goal oriented. See a dream, live a dream.

tTy wrote:

Not much of a pill popper, but I love the dedication! cheers 

Still fiting beer #5 but just had a healthy chug...

#HangInThere
#YouCanDoIt
#7InAnHourBitch!
The Matador
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2014-05-10, 22:28

SawGreen wrote:#5 is in the bank.  #6 coming out of the gate.

Atta boy!!!!

Same here.

Beer #6 - Miller Lite 10:28
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2014-05-10, 22:30

Guys, I don't know if I can do this. My belly = fwoll............
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2014-05-10, 22:31

tTy wrote:Guys, I don't know if I can do this.  My belly = fwoll............

Time to move to brown liquor bro.

I'd call you an amateur but I know better. Except for that time you puked in that hotel room in Indy.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2014-05-10, 22:32

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:

Time to move to brown liquor bro.

I'd call you an amateur but I know better. Except for that time you puked in that hotel room in Indy.

I still have no idea how that happened..... unreal.
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SawGreen 2014-05-10, 22:33

tTy wrote:Guys, I don't know if I can do this.  My belly = fwoll............

Yes.  Yes you can.  Not in a dramatic kinda way.  More like a Spartan kind of way.
SawGreen
SawGreen
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by JEK 2014-05-10, 22:33

I'm kicking back with some JD honey whiskey. It's like candy in a glass.
JEK
JEK
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2014-05-10, 22:35

1/3 of the way through Beer #6 and gag reflex kicked in. guh....

I don't even feel buzzed yet. Just full as shit.

What were we drinking in Indy that night? I normally = only beer unless I am going crazy.

#IStillBlameThatGayAssWrapIAte
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SawGreen 2014-05-10, 22:35

JEK wrote:I'm kicking back with some JD honey whiskey. It's like candy in a glass.

First time I tried it, I wasn't a fan.  Then I bought a fifth.  It's pretty good. tongue
SawGreen
SawGreen
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2014-05-10, 22:36

JEK wrote:I'm kicking back with some JD honey whiskey. It's like candy in a glass.

Slam it pussy.

Then get another.
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2014-05-10, 22:37

Just broke out the TV tray so I can sit the lapper on it and sit up straight. John Deere hat on backward now.

It. Is. On.
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next