Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Racist, Bigoted, Misogynistic Admitted Sexual Predator Is Not Allowing Guns at His Inauguration..

+2
DWags
Robert J Sakimano
6 posters

Go down

The Racist, Bigoted, Misogynistic Admitted Sexual Predator Is Not Allowing Guns at His Inauguration..  Empty The Racist, Bigoted, Misogynistic Admitted Sexual Predator Is Not Allowing Guns at His Inauguration..

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-01-03, 14:33

​For your safety and the safety of others, the following items are prohibited from all official inauguration events.

Aerosols
   Ammunition
   Animals other than service/guide animals
   Backpacks and bags exceeding size restrictions (18” by 13” by 7”)
   Bicycles
   Balloons
   Coolers
   Drones and other unmanned aircraft systems
   Explosives
   Firearms
   Glass, thermal, or metal containers
   Laser pointers
   Mace / Pepper spray
   Packages
   Selfie Sticks
   Signs exceeding the size restrictions (20” x 3” x 1/4”)
   Structures
   Supports for signs and placards
   Toy guns
   Weapons of any kind
   Any other items determined to be potential safety hazards

does he not want people to be safe?? The Racist, Bigoted, Misogynistic Admitted Sexual Predator Is Not Allowing Guns at His Inauguration..  2599972566   The Racist, Bigoted, Misogynistic Admitted Sexual Predator Is Not Allowing Guns at His Inauguration..  502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

The Racist, Bigoted, Misogynistic Admitted Sexual Predator Is Not Allowing Guns at His Inauguration..  Empty Re: The Racist, Bigoted, Misogynistic Admitted Sexual Predator Is Not Allowing Guns at His Inauguration..

Post by DWags 2017-01-03, 17:55

Yeah, it's been proven no weapons zones are very dangerous.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

The Racist, Bigoted, Misogynistic Admitted Sexual Predator Is Not Allowing Guns at His Inauguration..  Empty Re: The Racist, Bigoted, Misogynistic Admitted Sexual Predator Is Not Allowing Guns at His Inauguration..

Post by Guest 2017-01-03, 21:42

DWags wrote:Yeah, it's been proven no weapons zones are very dangerous.

Nah, they're the safest places in the world. We all know criminals and lunatics respect signs like that.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-01-03, 22:54

LooseGoose wrote:

Nah, they're the safest places in the world. We all know criminals and lunatics respect signs like that.

So why are the SS guys banning weapons for the parade?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-01-03, 23:37

DWags wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

Oh??? It's the secret service?? So Bob lied in the thread title?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-01-04, 01:58

LooseGoose wrote:
DWags wrote:

Who ever is banning the weapons shouldn't. Don't you agree?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-01-04, 07:53

I suspect that fine, gun-owning American patriots and those preservers of the Constitution, the NRA, are quite upset.

Do you know where their march for 2nd Amendment rights starts and finishes on Inauguration Day? I might want to go.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-01-04, 09:36

DWags wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

Yes, it's not only unconstitutional it's bad crime policy. The "wild west" was more peaceful than many of our large cities today, perhaps less control is the answer since decades of more gun control hasn't worked? Or do you want to continue to define insanity?

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. - Albert Einstein
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-01-04, 09:45

LooseGoose wrote:
DWags wrote:

Yes, it's not only unconstitutional it's bad crime policy. The "wild west" was more peaceful than many of our large cities today, perhaps less control is the answer since decades of more gun control hasn't worked? Or do you want to continue to define insanity?

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. - Albert Einstein
so when are the proud, America-lovin', gun-owning patriots marching to protest them not being allowed to defend themselves at the inauguration?
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-01-04, 10:02

LooseGoose wrote:
DWags wrote:

I just don't get it then. Most of the guys putting Trumps parade together think along those lines. I think you should let everyone in the parade carry. I don't think anything bad would come of that. Great idea actually. Banning weapons is a real BS move.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-01-04, 10:15

DWags wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

I just don't get it then. Most of the guys putting Trumps parade together think along those lines. I think you should let everyone in the parade carry. I don't think anything bad would come of that. Great idea actually. Banning weapons is a real BS move.
I'd say that proud gun owners, supporters of the 2nd Amendment.. and their allies in the NRA must be livid.

wouldn't you?
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AnomanderRake 2017-01-04, 10:18

LooseGoose wrote:
DWags wrote:

I don't think that's a fair assessment Goose. I agree that the "Wild West" was not nearly as wild as the movies would lead us to believe, but I wouldn't go as far as to draw conclusions regarding how to set public policy today.

Population density during that time was very low compared to today's big cities, their weapons were a joke compared to what we have now, and organized crime was nowhere near as prevalent as it is today.

I would love for X to step in here because I feel like the government is heavily to blame for the violent nature of US culture. Prohibition for example led to the growth of organized crime which has only expanded throughout the war on drugs. At this point though our violent culture is what it is, and you can't legislate your way out of a violent culture. I don't think more gun control is the answer, but I know that less gun control is also not the answer.

Laws mean nothing if we don't first and foremost respect each other's lives and property more than our own greed. I think the question we should all be asking ourselves is how do we change our culture to become less violent?
AnomanderRake
AnomanderRake
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-01-04, 10:20

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
DWags wrote:

I'd say that proud gun owners, supporters of the 2nd Amendment.. and their allies in the NRA must be livid.

wouldn't you?

If they weren't hypocrites we'd see protests about this highly unconstitutional move. More guns, on parade routes. Think Boston.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-01-04, 10:24

DWags wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote: I'd say that proud gun owners, supporters of the 2nd Amendment.. and their allies in the NRA must be livid.

wouldn't you?

If they weren't hypocrites we'd see protests about this highly unconstitutional move.   More guns, on parade routes.  Think Boston.  
I don't think they are hypocrites.. they're just good, patriotic Americans.

I'm sure they'll protest the obvious limitations being placed on their 2nd Amendment rights.. correct?
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-01-04, 10:57

AnomanderRake wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

I don't think that's a fair assessment Goose. I agree that the "Wild West" was not nearly as wild as the movies would lead us to believe, but I wouldn't go as far as to draw conclusions regarding how to set public policy today.

Population density during that time was very low compared to today's big cities, their weapons were a joke compared to what we have now, and organized crime was nowhere near as prevalent as it is today.

I would love for X to step in here because I feel like the government is heavily to blame for the violent nature of US culture. Prohibition for example led to the growth of organized crime which has only expanded throughout the war on drugs. At this point though our violent culture is what it is, and you can't legislate your way out of a violent culture. I don't think more gun control is the answer, but I know that less gun control is also not the answer.

Laws mean nothing if we don't first and foremost respect each other's lives and property more than our own greed. I think the question we should all be asking ourselves is how do we change our culture to become less violent?

Describing Colt .45's and Henry .45-70 rifles as "jokes" indicates a woeful lack of knowledge.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by AnomanderRake 2017-01-04, 11:13

LooseGoose wrote:
AnomanderRake wrote:

Describing Colt .45's and Henry .45-70 rifles as "jokes" indicates a woeful lack of knowledge.

Not really, today's weapons far outclass the Winchester repeating rifles and Colt .45s of the past, in terms of capacity to kill. I don't think the more powerful weapons of today make people inherently more violent though, only increase the amount of destruction a single person with a weapon can cause.

Anyway, that was probably the least important point of my post which is that I think culture is ultimately to blame for violence in the US.
AnomanderRake
AnomanderRake
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-01-04, 11:15

AnomanderRake wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

Not really, today's weapons far outclass the Winchester repeating rifles and Colt .45s of the past, in terms of capacity to kill. I don't think the more powerful weapons of today make people inherently more violent though, only increase the amount of destruction a single person with a weapon can cause.

Anyway, that was probably the least important point of my post which is that I think culture is ultimately to blame for violence in the US.
do you know when the fine American patriots who cherish their constitutional rights are protesting this decision for them to be unarmed?

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-01-04, 11:32

AnomanderRake wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:Describing Colt .45's and Henry .45-70 rifles as "jokes" indicates a woeful lack of knowledge.

OK, I'll concede it was an unimportant part of your post. Before you post tripe like that again, please research it. The Colt 45 remains among the most lethal hand guns out there. A .45-70 has killed untold numbers of Elk, Buffalo and other large game. The same large game that no person with ethics would ever hunt using today's "assault rifles" because of a LACK of killing power.

Tell me more about your cultural theories. What cultural differences explain the varying homicide rates in our cities vs our rural areas? It seems to be difficult to explain that more guns equal less killings but maybe you can enlighten us?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-01-04, 11:54

LooseGoose wrote:
AnomanderRake wrote:

OK, I'll concede it was an unimportant part of your post. Before you post tripe like that again, please research it. The Colt 45 remains among the most lethal hand guns out there. A .45-70 has killed untold numbers of Elk, Buffalo and other large game. The same large game that no person with ethics would ever hunt using today's "assault rifles" because of a LACK of killing power.

Tell me more about your cultural theories. What cultural differences explain the varying homicide rates in our cities vs our rural areas? It seems to be difficult to explain that more guns equal less killings but maybe you can enlighten us?
so when are the fine American patriots protesting this infringement on their 2nd Amendment rights?

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AnomanderRake 2017-01-04, 12:07

LooseGoose wrote:
AnomanderRake wrote:

I should have been more clear in what I meant about the Colt/Winchester. Yes they are extremely lethal weapons, but if a violent criminal had to choose between one of those and an assault rifle with a 30+ round magazine or a semi-automatic pistol with 15+ rounds, both of which are quick/easy to reload, I assume that's an easy decision.

Anyway, regarding culture and the high homicide rates in cities relative to rural areas, I believe it's heavily rooted in the prevalence of organized crime which is predominantly based in cities. I believe organized crime also thrives in cities in large part due to the high population density of uneducated urban poor. There are likely a multitude of socioeconomic factors at play as well, but I truly believe organized crime is the driving factor. Why would kids in the ghetto work a minimum wage job when they can make 10x that in a day selling drugs, and many of their peers are doing just that?

The vast majority of gun-related deaths are gang on gang violence or in some way related to criminal activities of gangs. Below are the key findings from a 2011 FBI study on gang activity

https://www.fbi.gov/stats-services/publications/2011-national-gang-threat-assessment

Key Findings

Gangs are expanding, evolving and posing an increasing threat to US communities nationwide. Many gangs are sophisticated criminal networks with members who are violent, distribute wholesale quantities of drugs, and develop and maintain close working relationships with members and associates of transnational criminal/drug trafficking organizations. Gangs are becoming more violent while engaging in less typical and lower-risk crime, such as prostitution and white-collar crime. Gangs are more adaptable, organized, sophisticated, and opportunistic, exploiting new and advanced technology as a means to recruit, communicate discretely, target their rivals, and perpetuate their criminal activity. Based on state, local, and federal law enforcement reporting, the NGIC concludes that:

There are approximately 1.4 million active street, prison, and OMG gang members comprising more than 33,000 gangs in the United States. Gang membership increased most significantly in the Northeast and Southeast regions, although the West and Great Lakes regions boast the highest number of gang members. Neighborhood-based gangs, hybrid gang members, and national-level gangs such as the Sureños are rapidly expanding in many jurisdictions. Many communities are also experiencing an increase in ethnic-based gangs such as African, Asian, Caribbean, and Eurasian gangs.
Gangs are responsible for an average of 48 percent of violent crime in most jurisdictions and up to 90 percent in several others, according to NGIC analysis. Major cities and suburban areas experience the most gang-related violence. Local neighborhood-based gangs and drug crews continue to pose the most significant criminal threat in most communities. Aggressive recruitment of juveniles and immigrants, alliances and conflict between gangs, the release of incarcerated gang members from prison, advancements in technology and communication, and Mexican Drug Trafficking Organization (MDTO) involvement in drug distribution have resulted in gang expansion and violence in a number of jurisdictions.
Gangs are increasingly engaging in non-traditional gang-related crime, such as alien smuggling, human trafficking, and prostitution. Gangs are also engaging in white-collar crime such as counterfeiting, identity theft, and mortgage fraud, primarily due to the high profitability and much lower visibility and risk of detection and punishment than drug and weapons trafficking.
US-based gangs have established strong working relationships with Central American and MDTOs to perpetrate illicit cross-border activity, as well as with some organized crime groups in some regions of the United States. US-based gangs and MDTOs are establishing wide-reaching drug networks; assisting in the smuggling of drugs, weapons, and illegal immigrants along the Southwest Border; and serving as enforcers for MDTO interests on the US side of the border.
Many gang members continue to engage in gang activity while incarcerated. Family members play pivotal roles in assisting or facilitating gang activities and recruitment during a gang members’ incarceration. Gang members in some correctional facilities are adopting radical religious views while incarcerated.
Gangs encourage members, associates, and relatives to obtain law enforcement, judiciary, or legal employment in order to gather information on rival gangs and law enforcement operations. Gang infiltration of the military continues to pose a significant criminal threat, as members of at least 53 gangs have been identified on both domestic and international military installations. Gang members who learn advanced weaponry and combat techniques in the military are at risk of employing these skills on the street when they return to their communities.
Gang members are acquiring high-powered, military-style weapons and equipment which poses a significant threat because of the potential to engage in lethal encounters with law enforcement officers and civilians. Typically firearms are acquired through illegal purchases; straw purchases via surrogates or middle-men, and thefts from individuals, vehicles, residences and commercial establishments. Gang members also target military and law enforcement officials, facilities, and vehicles to obtain weapons, ammunition, body armor, police gear, badges, uniforms, and official identification.
Gangs on Indian Reservations often emulate national-level gangs and adopt names and identifiers from nationally recognized urban gangs. Gang members on some Indian Reservations are associating with gang members in the community to commit crime.
Gangs are becoming increasingly adaptable and sophisticated, employing new and advanced technology to facilitate criminal activity discreetly, enhance their criminal operations, and connect with other gang members, criminal organizations, and potential recruits nationwide and even worldwide.

Less than 1% of murders in the US are considered "mass" murders, yet there's constant hysteria in the media to make our country seem less safe or more violent than it is in whole. Much of our nation's violence is highly concentrated in these organized crime hot spots. If you're an average joe and not living in gang territory, statistically your greatest threat when it comes to gun violence is your own friends/family.
AnomanderRake
AnomanderRake
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-01-04, 12:17

AnomanderRake wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

I should have been more clear in what I meant about the Colt/Winchester. Yes they are extremely lethal weapons, but if a violent criminal had to choose between one of those and an assault rifle with a 30+ round magazine or a semi-automatic pistol with 15+ rounds, both of which are quick/easy to reload, I assume that's an easy decision.

Anyway, regarding culture and the high homicide rates in cities relative to rural areas, I believe it's heavily rooted in the prevalence of organized crime which is predominantly based in cities. I believe organized crime also thrives in cities in large part due to the high population density of uneducated urban poor. There are likely a multitude of socioeconomic factors at play as well, but I truly believe organized crime is the driving factor. Why would kids in the ghetto work a minimum wage job when they can make 10x that in a day selling drugs, and many of their peers are doing just that?

The vast majority of gun-related deaths are gang on gang violence or in some way related to criminal activities of gangs. Below are the key findings from a 2011 FBI study on gang activity

https://www.fbi.gov/stats-services/publications/2011-national-gang-threat-assessment

Key Findings

Gangs are expanding, evolving and posing an increasing threat to US communities nationwide. Many gangs are sophisticated criminal networks with members who are violent, distribute wholesale quantities of drugs, and develop and maintain close working relationships with members and associates of transnational criminal/drug trafficking organizations. Gangs are becoming more violent while engaging in less typical and lower-risk crime, such as prostitution and white-collar crime. Gangs are more adaptable, organized, sophisticated, and opportunistic, exploiting new and advanced technology as a means to recruit, communicate discretely, target their rivals, and perpetuate their criminal activity. Based on state, local, and federal law enforcement reporting, the NGIC concludes that:

There are approximately 1.4 million active street, prison, and OMG gang members comprising more than 33,000 gangs in the United States. Gang membership increased most significantly in the Northeast and Southeast regions, although the West and Great Lakes regions boast the highest number of gang members. Neighborhood-based gangs, hybrid gang members, and national-level gangs such as the Sureños are rapidly expanding in many jurisdictions. Many communities are also experiencing an increase in ethnic-based gangs such as African, Asian, Caribbean, and Eurasian gangs.
Gangs are responsible for an average of 48 percent of violent crime in most jurisdictions and up to 90 percent in several others, according to NGIC analysis. Major cities and suburban areas experience the most gang-related violence. Local neighborhood-based gangs and drug crews continue to pose the most significant criminal threat in most communities. Aggressive recruitment of juveniles and immigrants, alliances and conflict between gangs, the release of incarcerated gang members from prison, advancements in technology and communication, and Mexican Drug Trafficking Organization (MDTO) involvement in drug distribution have resulted in gang expansion and violence in a number of jurisdictions.
Gangs are increasingly engaging in non-traditional gang-related crime, such as alien smuggling, human trafficking, and prostitution. Gangs are also engaging in white-collar crime such as counterfeiting, identity theft, and mortgage fraud, primarily due to the high profitability and much lower visibility and risk of detection and punishment than drug and weapons trafficking.
US-based gangs have established strong working relationships with Central American and MDTOs to perpetrate illicit cross-border activity, as well as with some organized crime groups in some regions of the United States. US-based gangs and MDTOs are establishing wide-reaching drug networks; assisting in the smuggling of drugs, weapons, and illegal immigrants along the Southwest Border; and serving as enforcers for MDTO interests on the US side of the border.
Many gang members continue to engage in gang activity while incarcerated. Family members play pivotal roles in assisting or facilitating gang activities and recruitment during a gang members’ incarceration. Gang members in some correctional facilities are adopting radical religious views while incarcerated.
Gangs encourage members, associates, and relatives to obtain law enforcement, judiciary, or legal employment in order to gather information on rival gangs and law enforcement operations. Gang infiltration of the military continues to pose a significant criminal threat, as members of at least 53 gangs have been identified on both domestic and international military installations. Gang members who learn advanced weaponry and combat techniques in the military are at risk of employing these skills on the street when they return to their communities.
Gang members are acquiring high-powered, military-style weapons and equipment which poses a significant threat because of the potential to engage in lethal encounters with law enforcement officers and civilians. Typically firearms are acquired through illegal purchases; straw purchases via surrogates or middle-men, and thefts from individuals, vehicles, residences and commercial establishments. Gang members also target military and law enforcement officials, facilities, and vehicles to obtain weapons, ammunition, body armor, police gear, badges, uniforms, and official identification.
Gangs on Indian Reservations often emulate national-level gangs and adopt names and identifiers from nationally recognized urban gangs. Gang members on some Indian Reservations are associating with gang members in the community to commit crime.
Gangs are becoming increasingly adaptable and sophisticated, employing new and advanced technology to facilitate criminal activity discreetly, enhance their criminal operations, and connect with other gang members, criminal organizations, and potential recruits nationwide and even worldwide.

Less than 1% of murders in the US are considered "mass" murders, yet there's constant hysteria in the media to make our country seem less safe or more violent than it is in whole. Much of our nation's violence is highly concentrated in these organized crime hot spots. If you're an average joe and not living in gang territory, statistically your greatest threat when it comes to gun violence is your own friends/family.
do you know when the NRA and the fine American patriots who want to protect themselves and their families are protesting this infringement on the constitutional right they consistently hold so dearly?

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AnomanderRake 2017-01-04, 13:06

Haha dammit Bob no I don't know. For whatever it's worth, I believe in any assembly's right to disarm those who choose to attend said assembly as a pre-requisite for entry, though I do find this particular instance ironic.

I also am adamantly opposed to any non-LEO carrying a weapon in schools, hospitals, and many other buildings.
AnomanderRake
AnomanderRake
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-01-04, 13:34

AnomanderRake wrote:Haha dammit Bob no I don't know. For whatever it's worth, I believe in any assembly's right to disarm those who choose to attend said assembly as a pre-requisite for entry, though I do find this particular instance ironic.

I also am adamantly opposed to any non-LEO carrying a weapon in schools, hospitals, and many other buildings.
I'm sure the NRA and the fine American patriots who hold the 2nd Amendment so dearly to their hearts are upset... right??

I mean, because, as we all know, more guns = more safety... and an unarmed society is a vulnerable society.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2017-01-04, 13:36

LooseGoose wrote:
DWags wrote:

Yes, it's not only unconstitutional it's bad crime policy.   The "wild west" was more peaceful than many of our large cities today, perhaps less control is the answer since decades of more gun control hasn't worked?   Or do you want to continue to define insanity?

Thats what Dems do though--double down on failed policies because its THEIR failed policies. Just look at the Dems digging in on Obamacare, for example.

Like public education.  Guys like Wags actually argue that public education doesnt need an overhaul. How fucked do people have to be to actually believe that lol.

Thats what happens after you listen to propaganda year after year after year as a Democrat...reality becomes so blurred you can tell fact from fiction anymore.

Hey fuck the people if the system we set up fails them...as long as we control the system right libs?
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-01-04, 18:16

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
AnomanderRake wrote:Haha dammit Bob no I don't know. For whatever it's worth, I believe in any assembly's right to disarm those who choose to attend said assembly as a pre-requisite for entry, though I do find this particular instance ironic.

I'm sure the NRA and the fine American patriots who hold the 2nd Amendment so dearly to their hearts are upset... right??

I mean, because, as we all know, more guns = more safety... and an unarmed society is a vulnerable society.

I'm sorry that guns make you nervous.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2017-01-04, 18:55

AnomanderRake wrote:

Agreed. Government creates the environment where violence can run rampant. Not on purpose, of course, but they'll fail trying to solve a problem and like whack-a-mole, at least several more peripheral problems pop up. I believe the drug war will go down as one of the worst black eyes a relatively democratic nation ever tried and that's saying a lot.

I stand by the notion that more liberty minded policies would foster a better environment for a less violent culture to exist. I believe in heavily relaxing victimless crimes and going hard in the paint with punishment for violent crimes and property crimes.

Aside from a few issues like marijuana and gay marriage, we're trending away from freedom and liberty and making excuses for violence. At least from where I'm sitting.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2017-01-04, 22:55

Agreed on your last paragraph, xsan. It's called dehumanizing the other side to justify violence. The media and our politicians help fuel the fire. Just look at how the mainstream liberal media actually wrote articles comparing Trump to Hitler and his supporters Nazis. Cuz who cares if you torture and beat a Nazi?
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2017-01-04, 22:57

Agreed on your last paragraph, xsan. It's called dehumanizing the other side to justify violence. The media and our politicians help fuel the fire. Just look at how the mainstream liberal media actually wrote articles comparing Trump to Hitler and his supporters Nazis. Cuz who cares if you torture and beat a Nazi?
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-01-05, 07:19

LooseGoose wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:

I'm sorry that guns make you nervous.
I'm not the one banning them from events.

which makes me wonder.. when will the NRA and proud, patriotic protectors of the Constitution hold their march for gun rights?

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2017-01-05, 07:29

Guns carried by citizens other than Trump's personnal security detail have made Trump nervous for years.

All that NRA freedom to carry stuff is like a Steven Wright joke. "Asked the owner why his 24 hour restaurant wasn't open at 1:00 AM and he said "Not in a row"
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down