Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Racist, Sexist, Bigoted Admitted Sexual Predator Once Again Chooses Russia Over America..

Go down

The Racist, Sexist, Bigoted Admitted Sexual Predator Once Again Chooses Russia Over America.. Empty The Racist, Sexist, Bigoted Admitted Sexual Predator Once Again Chooses Russia Over America..

Post by Robert J Sakimano Wed 4 Jan 2017 - 9:23

Donald J. Trump Verified account
‏@realDonaldTrump

Julian Assange said "a 14 year old could have hacked Podesta" - why was DNC so careless? Also said Russians did not give him the info!

and, of course, the republican party and the mainstream media line up behind him.... The Racist, Sexist, Bigoted Admitted Sexual Predator Once Again Chooses Russia Over America.. 502811600 The Racist, Sexist, Bigoted Admitted Sexual Predator Once Again Chooses Russia Over America.. 502811600 The Racist, Sexist, Bigoted Admitted Sexual Predator Once Again Chooses Russia Over America.. 502811600

(I'm sorry if this post offends anyone who needs a safe space).

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

The Racist, Sexist, Bigoted Admitted Sexual Predator Once Again Chooses Russia Over America.. Empty Re: The Racist, Sexist, Bigoted Admitted Sexual Predator Once Again Chooses Russia Over America..

Post by Guest Wed 4 Jan 2017 - 10:59

Robert J Sakimano wrote:Donald J. Trump Verified account
‏@realDonaldTrump

Julian Assange said "a 14 year old could have hacked Podesta" - why was DNC so careless? Also said Russians did not give him the info!

and, of course, the republican party and the mainstream media line up behind him.....The Racist, Sexist, Bigoted Admitted Sexual Predator Once Again Chooses Russia Over America.. 502811600 The Racist, Sexist, Bigoted Admitted Sexual Predator Once Again Chooses Russia Over America.. 502811600 The Racist, Sexist, Bigoted Admitted Sexual Predator Once Again Chooses Russia Over America.. 502811600

I'm sorry the man running your Crook's campaign was so stupid. I'd be embarrassed for him too if I wasn't so busy laughing at him for getting phished. I wonder how long before his check from the Nigerian Prince gets here?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

The Racist, Sexist, Bigoted Admitted Sexual Predator Once Again Chooses Russia Over America.. Empty Re: The Racist, Sexist, Bigoted Admitted Sexual Predator Once Again Chooses Russia Over America..

Post by Robert J Sakimano Wed 4 Jan 2017 - 11:07

LooseGoose wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:Donald J. Trump Verified account
‏@realDonaldTrump

and, of course, the republican party and the mainstream media line up behind him.....The Racist, Sexist, Bigoted Admitted Sexual Predator Once Again Chooses Russia Over America.. 502811600 The Racist, Sexist, Bigoted Admitted Sexual Predator Once Again Chooses Russia Over America.. 502811600 The Racist, Sexist, Bigoted Admitted Sexual Predator Once Again Chooses Russia Over America.. 502811600

I'm sorry the man running your Crook's campaign was so stupid. I'd be embarrassed for him too if I wasn't so busy laughing at him for getting phished. I wonder how long before his check from the Nigerian Prince gets here?
The Racist, Sexist, Bigoted Admitted Sexual Predator Once Again Chooses Russia Over America.. AvHnbUZ

The Racist, Sexist, Bigoted Admitted Sexual Predator Once Again Chooses Russia Over America.. 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Wed 4 Jan 2017 - 11:23

oh - and it's also not a coincidence that the people who support the racist, sexist, bigoted admitted sexual predator are also siding with Assange...who is hiding out because he's under investigation for... you guessed it..

sexual assault/rape.

The Racist, Sexist, Bigoted Admitted Sexual Predator Once Again Chooses Russia Over America.. 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down