Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chick invited me to feel her fake breasts while sitting at the bar

+14
InTenSity
The Pantry
tanfan!
Dendrobates
Turtleneck
BleacherSwill
tGreenWay
Da Mayor
Clarett's Folly
Frank Ricard
Death Roe
NigelUno
FupaTuba
DWags
18 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Chick invited me to feel her fake breasts while sitting at the bar  Empty Re: Chick invited me to feel her fake breasts while sitting at the bar

Post by DWags Sun Jan 15, 2017 1:04 pm

My wife's cousin is a waiter at the Yard. He's like 50. What did you eat?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Chick invited me to feel her fake breasts while sitting at the bar  Empty Re: Chick invited me to feel her fake breasts while sitting at the bar

Post by FupaTuba Sun Jan 15, 2017 1:05 pm

1. Congrats on the intentional walk to 2nd base.

2. Did you get a boner?

3. Would your wife care?
FupaTuba
FupaTuba
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by FupaTuba Sun Jan 15, 2017 1:09 pm

gHost Spartan wrote:
FupaTuba wrote:1. Congrats on the intentional walk to 2nd base.

2. Did you get a boner?

3. Would your wife care?

No boner. Have no clue if the wife would care. It was just really funny. My Mormon buddy was like "Dude I can't believe that you walked up and within two minutes you're rubbing her breasts!"

Good times. Just having a laugh. She had amazing tits, though. Geez…
Happy for you, gHost, you truly deserve it. Chick invited me to feel her fake breasts while sitting at the bar  1197000101
FupaTuba
FupaTuba
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Sun Jan 15, 2017 1:10 pm

+1 for using the word "augmented".
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Sun Jan 15, 2017 1:12 pm

gHost Spartan wrote:
DWags wrote:My wife's cousin is a waiter at the Yard. He's like 50. What did you eat?

The fried chicken. Shit is good.

Can't remember what I had. It was average I think. Wife's cousin is a nice guy.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe Sun Jan 15, 2017 1:12 pm

Summary:

gHost felt fake breasts and lived to brag about it.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Sun Jan 15, 2017 1:13 pm

NigelUno wrote:+1 for using the word "augmented".

Did you ever have a relative wait on you at a restaurant? Weird.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 15, 2017 1:15 pm

gHost Spartan wrote: I turned and said "you know, it's funny, I've never actually seen or touched augmented breasts in my entire life, never dated a girl with them and as I said never have seen or touched them."

The one line that caused the bullshit detector to explode.

1) Never seen "augmented" breasts?
2) "Augmented"

Didn't happen.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Sun Jan 15, 2017 1:17 pm

LooseGoose wrote:
gHost Spartan wrote: I turned and said "you know, it's funny, I've never actually seen or touched augmented breasts in my entire life, never dated a girl with them and as I said never have seen or touched them."

2) "Augmented"

Didn't happen.

The fried chicken is good there. I asked my wife. She remembers. I had some beef.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Frank Ricard Sun Jan 15, 2017 1:18 pm

I actually believe this.  Years ago I was at a local establishment and a woman was next to me talking about her new boobs to her friend sitting next to her.  I turned to see what the fuss was all about and she actually showed me.  It's like she couldn't wait to show them to somebody.  Now, she wasn't a 10, but she was definitely fuckable.

Now where I'm calling bullshit is you've never dated or seen or felt 'augmented' tits before.  I was no playa, but I had several experiences with bolt ons.
Frank Ricard
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Sun Jan 15, 2017 1:21 pm

gHost Spartan wrote:
NigelUno wrote:+1 for using the word "augmented".

Thank you, Nigel - using augmented breasts was natural for the role I was playing that night.

Is everything ala carte there?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Sun Jan 15, 2017 1:24 pm

gHost Spartan wrote:
DWags wrote:

Is everything ala carte there?

What did you have when you were there, Dwags?

I honestly can't remember. It was some beef.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Sun Jan 15, 2017 1:27 pm

Is the parking there all valet?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Sun Jan 15, 2017 1:32 pm

gHost Spartan wrote:
DWags wrote:Is the parking there all valet?

Yes, but there's parking at Bashas on the corner of Missouri and 7th Street. There's been a lot of controversy in the community because all these new restaurants are created a lot of parking issues so the city is prohibiting restaurant parking in the surrounding neighborhoods. That's what makes it so nice. Our house is a few blocks away and you can just hop on your bicycle and ride to dozens of great restaurants.

I thought the streets were all presidents and numbers. They have states?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarett's Folly Sun Jan 15, 2017 1:34 pm

The greater the difference between the age of a woman and the age of her tits the more likely she is to let you play with them.
Clarett's Folly
Clarett's Folly
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Da Mayor Sun Jan 15, 2017 1:46 pm

Did her enlarged breasts give her sand dollar nipples?
Da Mayor
Da Mayor
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Sun Jan 15, 2017 1:47 pm

I opened this thread hoping Dendro was the OP.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Sun Jan 15, 2017 2:03 pm

gHost Spartan wrote:
DWags wrote:

I thought the streets were all presidents and numbers. They have states?

Yes. And other names:
Indian School
Camelback
Bethany Home Road
Northern
Glendale

Do they serve Russian mules out of copper mugs?

Last edited by DWags on Sun Jan 15, 2017 2:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe Sun Jan 15, 2017 2:04 pm

tGreenWay wrote:I opened this thread hoping Dendro was the OP.

Lifehack:

Underneath the thread title, it shows the person who made the post.

You're welcome, bud.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by BleacherSwill Sun Jan 15, 2017 2:09 pm

Did "she" rub her schlong on you while fondled her breast? Isn't that the beef dinner you had?

Last edited by BleacherSwill on Sun Jan 15, 2017 11:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
BleacherSwill
BleacherSwill
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe Sun Jan 15, 2017 2:11 pm

BleacherSwill wrote:Did "she" rub her schlong on you while fondled her breast?

Instantly reminds me of the Workaholics episode where Adam feels the pre-op transsexual woman's breasts after she wants to touch dicks.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Sun Jan 15, 2017 2:32 pm

DWags wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

2) "Augmented"

Didn't happen.

The fried chicken is good there. I asked my wife. She remembers. I had some beef.

With who? Did you fight? Sounds like a better story.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Da Mayor Sun Jan 15, 2017 3:33 pm

Turtleneck wrote:
DWags wrote:

With who? Did you fight? Sounds like a better story.

He had ghost's beef.
Da Mayor
Da Mayor
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Dendrobates Sun Jan 15, 2017 3:34 pm

I've had a similar story myself. But it was with a girlfriend. We met up at a bar after several years of seeing each other. She's always been very petite and is only 5 ft tall. When I see her, she has these massive boobs sticking out. Knowing that she had no boobies before, I asked her when she got her tits. She kept telling me that it was this new push up bra from Victoria's secret. Knowing she was so full of shit, I kept pursuing it and asking her when she got the tits. I finally broke her down, and she admitted she just had them done a few months ago. I was interested, and asked her if they felt real or not. She then said...Do you want to feel them? To which I replied...hell yes! So we went to the bathroom where she took off her top and I was feeling her admiring her new tits. I was pretty impressed. They felt pretty legit, but she had some decent size scars. They were also way to big for her tiny frame (my opinion).

Short version: I got to feel my girlfriends fake boobies in the bathroom
Dendrobates
Dendrobates
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 15, 2017 3:48 pm

Dendrobates wrote:I've had a similar story myself. But it was with a girlfriend. We met up at a bar after several years of seeing each other. She's always been very petite and is only 5 ft tall. When I see her, she has these massive boobs sticking out. Knowing that she had no boobies before, I asked her when she got her tits. She kept telling me that it was this new push up bra from Victoria's secret. Knowing she was so full of shit, I kept pursuing it and asking her when she got the tits. I finally broke her down, and she admitted she just had them done a few months ago. I was interested, and asked her if they felt real or not. She then said...Do you want to feel them? To which I replied...hell yes! So we went to the bathroom where she took off her top and I was feeling her admiring her new tits. I was pretty impressed. They felt pretty legit, but she had some decent size scars. They were also way to big for her tiny frame (my opinion).

Short version: I got to feel my girlfriends fake boobies in the bathroom

Greenway just soiled his keyboard.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Sun Jan 15, 2017 3:48 pm

For the first time in Internet message board history, the long version of the story is so much better than the short version.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! Sun Jan 15, 2017 4:00 pm

Back in Phoenix. I take it you gave up on law in New Jersey?
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Da Mayor Sun Jan 15, 2017 4:09 pm

tanfan! wrote:Back in Phoenix. I take it you gave up on law in New Jersey?

Give it a rest Tanny.
Da Mayor
Da Mayor
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! Sun Jan 15, 2017 5:19 pm

Da Mayor wrote:

Give it a rest Tanny.

Hi ghost
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Sun Jan 15, 2017 5:37 pm

Is there still good money in being a mob lawyer?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Da Mayor Sun Jan 15, 2017 5:51 pm

tanfan! wrote:
Da Mayor wrote:

Give it a rest Tanny.

Hi ghost

Hi entry-level Porche owner.
Da Mayor
Da Mayor
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! Sun Jan 15, 2017 10:55 pm

Da Mayor wrote:
tanfan! wrote:

Hi ghost

Hi entry-level Porche owner.
m
That BMW remark struck a nerve. Lol. Lame schtick bro. Now why are you back in Phoenix when you moved to New Jersey?
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry Sun Jan 15, 2017 11:52 pm

No fucking way this story is true
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Sun Jan 15, 2017 11:53 pm

The Pantry wrote:No fucking way this story is true

Let's focus on Dendro's story.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity Mon Jan 16, 2017 12:02 am

Being gay, I've had lots of women approach me to feel their breasts. Their comfort level is of the charts. Glad you finally came out of the closet op.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry Mon Jan 16, 2017 12:04 am

Turtleneck wrote:
The Pantry wrote:No fucking way this story is true

Yeah. Her's is much more intriguing.

Chick invited me to feel her fake breasts while sitting at the bar  3434560931 Chick invited me to feel her fake breasts while sitting at the bar  3434560931 Chick invited me to feel her fake breasts while sitting at the bar  3434560931
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Mon Jan 16, 2017 12:06 am

The Pantry wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

Yeah. Her's is much more intriguing.

Chick invited me to feel her fake breasts while sitting at the bar  3434560931 Chick invited me to feel her fake breasts while sitting at the bar  3434560931 Chick invited me to feel her fake breasts while sitting at the bar  3434560931

Should probably just give it 2017 post of the year right now.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by y2kMgrad Mon Jan 16, 2017 12:57 am

Dendrobates wrote:I've had a similar story myself. But it was with a girlfriend. We met up at a bar after several years of seeing each other. She's always been very petite and is only 5 ft tall. When I see her, she has these massive boobs sticking out. Knowing that she had no boobies before, I asked her when she got her tits. She kept telling me that it was this new push up bra from Victoria's secret. Knowing she was so full of shit, I kept pursuing it and asking her when she got the tits. I finally broke her down, and she admitted she just had them done a few months ago. I was interested, and asked her if they felt real or not. She then said...Do you want to feel them? To which I replied...hell yes! So we went to the bathroom where she took off her top and I was feeling her admiring her new tits. I was pretty impressed. They felt pretty legit, but she had some decent size scars. They were also way to big for her tiny frame (my opinion).

Go on....

Chick invited me to feel her fake breasts while sitting at the bar  276803595
y2kMgrad
y2kMgrad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Mon Jan 16, 2017 2:42 am

Wait intensity is gay?
Other Teams Pursuing That
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe Mon Jan 16, 2017 9:48 am

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Wait intensity is gay?

Wow, learn something new everyday. Huh.

Carry on!
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next