Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chick invited me to feel her fake breasts while sitting at the bar

+14
InTenSity
The Pantry
tanfan!
Dendrobates
Turtleneck
BleacherSwill
tGreenWay
Da Mayor
Clarett's Folly
Frank Ricard
Death Roe
NigelUno
FupaTuba
DWags
18 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Chick invited me to feel her fake breasts while sitting at the bar  - Page 2 Empty Re: Chick invited me to feel her fake breasts while sitting at the bar

Post by tanfan! Mon Jan 16, 2017 7:52 am

The Pantry wrote:No fucking way this story is true

It isn't and typical ghost weirdo stuff. He moved to New Jersey as his wife took a job there. Now he's back in Phoenix allegedly hitting on women and bragging about it with the misfits. So, it doesn't make sense. As soon as I question the authenticity of the location, he logs in as his schtick telling me to "give it a rest." How was my question offensive? Ooops, I've been caught......... fucking odd dude.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Chick invited me to feel her fake breasts while sitting at the bar  - Page 2 Empty Re: Chick invited me to feel her fake breasts while sitting at the bar

Post by tanfan! Mon Jan 16, 2017 7:54 am

InTenSity wrote:Being gay, I've had lots of women approach me to feel their breasts. Their comfort level is of the charts. Glad you finally came out of the closet op.

The whole Panda thing was really weird. Knowing how gay men refer to each other is such affectionate terms does tend to lend credence to the "ambiguously gay" argument.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! Mon Jan 16, 2017 7:55 am

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Wait intensity is gay?

You aren't? I thought we all were ambiguously gay, NTTAWWT.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Da Mayor Mon Jan 16, 2017 8:03 am

tanfan! wrote:
The Pantry wrote:No fucking way this story is true

It isn't and typical ghost weirdo stuff. He moved to New Jersey as his wife took a job there. Now he's back in Phoenix allegedly hitting on women and bragging about it with the misfits. So, it doesn't make sense. As soon as I question the authenticity of the location, he logs in as his schtick telling me to "give it a rest." How was my question offensive? Ooops, I've been caught......... fucking odd dude.

I'm cum bro, not ghost.
Da Mayor
Da Mayor
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! Mon Jan 16, 2017 8:16 am

Da Mayor wrote:
tanfan! wrote:

I'm cum bro, not ghost.

Cum didn't go to the rose bowl, ghost. You bragged about going to it. Weirdo.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn Mon Jan 16, 2017 8:20 am

tanfan! wrote:
Da Mayor wrote:

I'm cum bro, not ghost.

I thought you didn't give a shit?
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Da Mayor Mon Jan 16, 2017 8:27 am

duffy munn wrote:
tanfan! wrote:

Best to ignore him duffy.
Da Mayor
Da Mayor
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm Mon Jan 16, 2017 10:09 am

My daughter in law got augmented titties a few years ago. I wasn't real sure if I was supposed to compliment her or not. In the end I said nothing. They are nice though.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe Mon Jan 16, 2017 10:11 am

Jake from State Farm wrote:My daughter in law got augmented titties a few years ago. I wasn't real sure if I was supposed to compliment her or not. In the end I said nothing. They are nice though.

Well you can always ask to take a picture of them so your internet friends can see.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm Mon Jan 16, 2017 10:13 am

Death Roe wrote:
Jake from State Farm wrote:My daughter in law got augmented titties a few years ago. I wasn't real sure if I was supposed to compliment her or not. In the end I said nothing. They are nice though.

Well you can always ask to take a picture of them so your internet friends can see.

I'll be sure and ask her next time I see her.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe Mon Jan 16, 2017 10:15 am

Thank you. We look forward to the answer.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn Mon Jan 16, 2017 10:31 am

Da Mayor wrote:
duffy munn wrote:

Solid advice, Mitch/ghost/I am not creative/mayor/rp/muffy/nigel.

Check your PM's.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Da Mayor Mon Jan 16, 2017 10:54 am

duffy munn wrote:
Da Mayor wrote:

Solid advice, Mitch/ghost/I am not creative/mayor/rp/muffy/nigel.

Check your PM's.

Chick invited me to feel her fake breasts while sitting at the bar  - Page 2 502811600
Da Mayor
Da Mayor
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! Mon Jan 16, 2017 11:42 am

Lol.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm Mon Jan 16, 2017 12:07 pm

Death Roe wrote:Thank you. We look forward to the answer.

Chick invited me to feel her fake breasts while sitting at the bar  - Page 2 Img_2010
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry Mon Jan 16, 2017 1:16 pm

How about some before and after pics?

My friend's wife had a massive rack and had reduction surgery years back. Always wanted to see her before and afters but don't have the balls to ask.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2