Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Would you ever buy anything advertised on TV that isn't shot in HD?

3 posters

Go down

Would you ever buy anything advertised on TV that isn't shot in HD? Empty Would you ever buy anything advertised on TV that isn't shot in HD?

Post by Frank Ricard Tue Jan 17, 2017 10:09 am

Seriously, a few years ago, I might understand it a little.  Might have been around 25% were in SD.

But now?  The only thing I think now is 'you poor, bro?'.

The absolute worst one is the one that is for heroin addicts.  They play it ALL the fucking time.  Doesn't matter what channel you're on either. Or what time you're watching.  They've bought ads everywhere and it's shot in SD.

It's the one where some little bastard who is wearing some lab coat to make us think he's a doctor.  Shit, this little fuck is not only not a doctor, he didn't even stay in a Holiday Inn Express last night.  I hate the way this waste use of oxygen says to do it "NOW" - twice Would you ever buy anything advertised on TV that isn't shot in HD? 1896033241

I want to punch this methhead all the way to his little precious rehab center, then to the moon, back to rehab, then one last massive upper cut back to the moon for good.  IIt was literally on as I typed this.  The Addiction Network.  I not only have to mute it, I have to use my "GUIDE" button so I don't even have to look at this shithole SD ad.

Now there's another addict ad that shows a beautiful topless woman on the edge of an infinity pool. That one makes me think 'Dude, just pass the needle my way'.  Or think that way until the db who claims to run the place shows up.  That ass needs one more massive uppercut.  It's shot in HD.
Frank Ricard
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Would you ever buy anything advertised on TV that isn't shot in HD? Empty Re: Would you ever buy anything advertised on TV that isn't shot in HD?

Post by P Rob Tue Jan 17, 2017 10:32 am

Would you ever buy anything advertised on TV that isn't shot in HD? 1486952199
P Rob
P Rob
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Would you ever buy anything advertised on TV that isn't shot in HD? Empty Re: Would you ever buy anything advertised on TV that isn't shot in HD?

Post by Turtleneck Tue Jan 17, 2017 10:41 am

I don't like all these stupid fatherhood ads. Just
want to get that out there.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down