Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forks Motha F'ing Down Game Thread...At Least We Didn't Get #SkullFucked

+14
kingstonlake
CheesySpartan
Vlad
aualum06
Stoops21
WhiteBoyHatcher
Floyd Robertson
Death Roe
Herbie Green
InTenSity
Other Teams Pursuing That
tanfan!
DWags
Nordic
18 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Forks Motha F'ing Down Game Thread...At Least We Didn't Get #SkullFucked Empty Forks Motha F'ing Down Game Thread...At Least We Didn't Get #SkullFucked

Post by Nordic Sat 21 Jan 2017 - 10:54

I know we are all depressed about our football recruiting and lack of coaching changes, but we have a big rivalry game in hoops today boys. Snap out of it for a moment.

Fuck the Hoosiers.

Don't we play for a brass spitter or something?

Last edited by Nordic on Sat 21 Jan 2017 - 20:27; edited 5 times in total
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Forks Motha F'ing Down Game Thread...At Least We Didn't Get #SkullFucked Empty Re: Forks Motha F'ing Down Game Thread...At Least We Didn't Get #SkullFucked

Post by DWags Sat 21 Jan 2017 - 10:57

I'm on board. Did the plane get there yet?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Forks Motha F'ing Down Game Thread...At Least We Didn't Get #SkullFucked Empty Re: Forks Motha F'ing Down Game Thread...At Least We Didn't Get #SkullFucked

Post by tanfan! Sat 21 Jan 2017 - 11:20

Nordic wrote:I know we are all depressed about our football recruiting and lack of coaching changes, but we have a big rivalry game in hoops today boys. Snap out of it for a moment.

Fuck the Hoosiers.

Muffy and Nigel think things are going just find and as shills for MSU subscribe to the "keep it all the same" theory of posting. They have been viciously attacking anyone who doesn't follow lock step with their opinions on the RCMB. Nigel just argues to argue and I suspect he will get banned again pretty soon.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Sat 21 Jan 2017 - 11:30

What's the spread
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Sat 21 Jan 2017 - 11:34

tanfan! wrote:
Nordic wrote:I know we are all depressed about our football recruiting and lack of coaching changes, but we have a big rivalry game in hoops today boys. Snap out of it for a moment.

Fuck the Hoosiers.

Muffy and Nigel think things are going just find and as shills for MSU subscribe to the "keep it all the same" theory of posting. They have been viciously attacking anyone who doesn't follow lock step with their opinions on the RCMB. Nigel just argues to argue and I suspect he will get banned again pretty soon.

Not going to be dragged into this here, but how many of your posts start with the words "muddy and Nigel". You're a good man and funny as hell and most of the time I love when I see you post, but at some point we need to let it go.

Duffy and Nigel if you can keep from replying that would be great.

It's the swill though do as you all please.

Enjoy the day.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic Sat 21 Jan 2017 - 12:14

tanfan! wrote:

Fuck the Hoosiers.

We heard you the first 17 times gramps
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic Sat 21 Jan 2017 - 12:16

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:What's the spread

IU -4.5
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Sat 21 Jan 2017 - 12:20

Nordic wrote:
Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:What's the spread

IU -4.5

Never bet against the Spartans but jeesh hypothetically I'm taking IU. We have looked like dogshit on the road since the 2nd half at minny.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic Sat 21 Jan 2017 - 12:26

Yeah...not touching that. Supposedly one of IUs good guys is out though. Forks Motha F'ing Down Game Thread...At Least We Didn't Get #SkullFucked 2599972566
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic Sat 21 Jan 2017 - 12:37

LooseGoose wrote:Forks Motha F'ing Down Game Thread...At Least We Didn't Get #SkullFucked C2s5aCRVEAEqGlt

That's it....we are #skullfucking the Hoosiers!!!!
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Sat 21 Jan 2017 - 12:38

Start the thread Nordic ! Skullfuck them with their own forks !!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Sat 21 Jan 2017 - 12:39

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Start the thread Nordic ! Skullfuck them with their own forks !!

Oh. We are in the thread. Forks Motha F'ing Down Game Thread...At Least We Didn't Get #SkullFucked 502811600
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic Sat 21 Jan 2017 - 13:08

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:
Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Start the thread Nordic ! Skullfuck them with their own forks !!

Oh. We are in the thread. Forks Motha F'ing Down Game Thread...At Least We Didn't Get #SkullFucked 502811600

Updated
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Sat 21 Jan 2017 - 14:43

Thank you Nordic. How bad do we need this win for the tourney?
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity Sat 21 Jan 2017 - 15:10

Time and channel?
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 21 Jan 2017 - 15:18

InTenSity wrote:Time and channel?

;-)

Forks Motha F'ing Down Game Thread...At Least We Didn't Get #SkullFucked C2s5aCRVEAEqGlt
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green Sat 21 Jan 2017 - 15:23

I am laying my ass on the line for this game. It is time to make a statement. No excuses.
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe Sat 21 Jan 2017 - 15:26

Herbie Green wrote:I am laying my ass on the line for this game. It is time to make a statement. No excuses.

Sounds hot Herbie Wink
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity Sat 21 Jan 2017 - 15:33

LooseGoose wrote:
InTenSity wrote:Time and channel?

;-)

Forks Motha F'ing Down Game Thread...At Least We Didn't Get #SkullFucked C2s5aCRVEAEqGlt
Haha. Seems kinda silly now, but in my defense on the phone, without scrolling over, I can only see part of the picture.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe Sat 21 Jan 2017 - 15:34

Maybe Goose can be nice and resize pictures for us mobile users.

I'm currently on my laptop, but still.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 21 Jan 2017 - 15:36

InTenSity wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

;-)

Haha. Seems kinda silly now, but in my defense on the phone, without scrolling over, I can only see part of the picture.

Ah - Didn't think of that, my phone does that at times too.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 21 Jan 2017 - 17:46

Matt Charboneau ‏@mattcharboneau 43s43 seconds ago
Today's officials for Michigan State-Indiana -- Terry Wymer, Bo Boroski, Lewis Garrison
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 21 Jan 2017 - 17:46

Spartan Basketball ‏@MSU_Basketball 1m1 minute ago
Starters for Michigan State at Indiana: Nairn Jr., Harris, Langford, Ward and Bridges. Tipoff is at 4 p.m. on ESPN. #GoGreen
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Sat 21 Jan 2017 - 17:48

No eades no valentine let's go!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Sat 21 Jan 2017 - 17:58

UL/FSU game has five to go, we're missing tip off. I hate CBB TV scheduling.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Sat 21 Jan 2017 - 17:59

ESPN news Floyd. Let's go Spartans get this shit
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe Sat 21 Jan 2017 - 18:06

Diggin' the shorts
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic Sat 21 Jan 2017 - 18:08

Great we get Dickitch on color
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Sat 21 Jan 2017 - 18:10

Yeah, was so thrilled to see Dakich's fat face.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Sat 21 Jan 2017 - 18:13

nice sub already izzo. WTF
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Sat 21 Jan 2017 - 18:14

Dad texted me today he read an article said izzo was shortening bench and going through ward and bridges. Bridges out in first 4 minutes after hitting a 3. Smh. Here comes an Indiana run in with Ahrens and mcquaid in. Nice turnover already.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Sat 21 Jan 2017 - 18:17

Awful line up in. Here comes a scoring drought.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Sat 21 Jan 2017 - 18:18

Dakich sucks but he's right.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Stoops21 Sat 21 Jan 2017 - 18:19

This team no longer wants to continue the season
Stoops21
Stoops21
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic Sat 21 Jan 2017 - 18:20

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Yeah, was so thrilled to see Dakich's fat face.

I cannot stand negative announcers like him and the Bachelor Jesse Palmer.

If shot goes down it was a great play. If it's a miss it was a horrible decision and the kid should be shot.

And he never fucking stops talking.
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Stoops21 Sat 21 Jan 2017 - 18:20

Wtf is with these line ups?!
Stoops21
Stoops21
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic Sat 21 Jan 2017 - 18:21

Stoops21 wrote:This team no longer wants to continue the season

Hi Stoops. How is your day?
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Stoops21 Sat 21 Jan 2017 - 18:22

Nordic wrote:
Stoops21 wrote:This team no longer wants to continue the season

Hi Stoops. How is your day?

Good. I got a lot done today including a deep clean of the house. How is your day going?
Stoops21
Stoops21
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Sat 21 Jan 2017 - 18:22

Hey Stoops you really failed tSwill twitter account last night with your lack of follow up about the airport situation. People were counting on us and you let us down.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next