Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forks Motha F'ing Down Game Thread...At Least We Didn't Get #SkullFucked

+14
kingstonlake
CheesySpartan
Vlad
aualum06
Stoops21
WhiteBoyHatcher
Floyd Robertson
Death Roe
Herbie Green
InTenSity
Other Teams Pursuing That
tanfan!
DWags
Nordic
18 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Forks Motha F'ing Down Game Thread...At Least We Didn't Get #SkullFucked - Page 2 Empty Re: Forks Motha F'ing Down Game Thread...At Least We Didn't Get #SkullFucked

Post by Floyd Robertson 2017-01-21, 16:22

Oh jesus a Dakich teaching moment.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Forks Motha F'ing Down Game Thread...At Least We Didn't Get #SkullFucked - Page 2 Empty Re: Forks Motha F'ing Down Game Thread...At Least We Didn't Get #SkullFucked

Post by Death Roe 2017-01-21, 16:22

Stoops21 wrote:
Nordic wrote:

Hi Stoops. How is your day?

Good. I got a lot done today including a deep clean of the house. How is your day going?

Great, one of the boners is here.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2017-01-21, 16:23

Stoops21 wrote:Wtf is with these line ups?!

Izzo does the exact same thing he did at OSU. Bridges hits a 3? Bench you go!

Fucking mind blowing.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2017-01-21, 16:25

These fuckers cannot miss. Holy shit.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2017-01-21, 16:25

Stoops21 wrote:
Nordic wrote:

Hi Stoops. How is your day?

Good. I got a lot done today including a deep clean of the house. How is your day going?

Pretty good. Sick as fuck though. One of the rare Saturday's with nothing going on so just Clashing, posting here and enjoying a Michigan State basketball game.
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2017-01-21, 16:26

I wish we coulda landed Blackmon. He's been a Sparty killer.
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Stoops21 2017-01-21, 16:26

Nordic wrote:
Stoops21 wrote:

Pretty good. Sick as fuck though. One of the rare Saturday's with nothing going on so just Clashing, posting here and enjoying a Michigan State basketball game.

Hard to enjoy when they don't miss a shot. 26 points in ten minutes lol
Stoops21
Stoops21
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2017-01-21, 16:27

McQuaid, grab some bench.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2017-01-21, 16:28

Tum penetrates, and instead of trying to get the ball to a cutter or somoeone down low, he dribbles back to the top of the key. I'm not a Tum hater, he has value. But he has very little vision as a PG. Maybe I'm spoiled because I watched Draymond last night.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2017-01-21, 16:29

I am officially concerned Ward will not be with us next year.
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2017-01-21, 16:30

Death Roe wrote:McQuaid, grab some bench.

I want McQuad to be good...I really do...but he blows donkey ballz
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2017-01-21, 16:31

Nordic wrote:

Always gotta root for the scrappy gym rat, but man has he regressed.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by aualum06 2017-01-21, 16:32

McQuaid is a train wreck
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2017-01-21, 16:33

The Peloton bike commercial came on and the wife asked, "should we getting one of those?"

I responded with, "what a Jenny (the hot trainer)?"

Death stare.
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2017-01-21, 16:35

Great D by Tum on the dribble drive.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2017-01-21, 16:35

Nordic wrote:The Peloton bike commercial came on and the wife asked, "should we getting one of those?"

I responded with, "what a Jenny (the hot trainer)?"

Death stare.

I love Jenny
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2017-01-21, 16:37

Nordic wrote:

#NoMoreWhiteGuys
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2017-01-21, 16:37

lol it's comically absurd to look at Kenny Goins next to Bryant trying to check him. I mean he's giving it the ol college try and holding his own but Christ....it would be like me trying to check Miles Bridges.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-01-21, 16:38

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:lol it's comically absurd to look at Kenny Goins next to Bryant trying to check him. I mean he's giving it the ol college try and holding his own but Christ....it would be like me trying to check Miles Bridges.

Your best hope would be to distract him with that pizza.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad 2017-01-21, 16:39

For the third consecutive year I ask… What the fuck does Nairn bring to the table?? Why does he get any minutes at all?
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2017-01-21, 16:40

Vlad he pushes the ball, makes defenses get back and plays very good defense. He is also the leader of the team. He's valuable.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2017-01-21, 16:40

Tum is worthless. Can't even pull off a 1 on 3 as a point guard.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2017-01-21, 16:41

Vlad wrote:For the third consecutive year I ask… What the fuck does Nairn bring to the table?? Why does he get any minutes at all?

He sucks. Let's recruit a basketball player who can't shoot in this day and age.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2017-01-21, 16:43

Yawn. He is literally Plan C or D. Tyus Jones, Tyler Ulis, and I think another PG. Not sure if you guys realized it but we're not Duke or Kentucky and in football we're not OSU or Bama. On this team, Tum has value.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Stoops21 2017-01-21, 16:43

[quote="Nordic"]I am officially concerned Ward will not be with us next year.[/quote

How come
Stoops21
Stoops21
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2017-01-21, 16:44

[quote="Stoops21"]
Nordic wrote:I am officially concerned Ward will not be with us next year.[/quote

How come

You see, kids can commit to go to the National Basketball Association, also known as the NBA, after serving one year in college. It's a pretty popular thing to do. Some kids go earlier than they should (Exhibit A: Marcus Taylor), and Ward might be riding a wave of momentum to be drafted.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2017-01-21, 16:51

This game is on izzo. Again.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2017-01-21, 16:51

Welp, kinda glad I can't watch the second half.

Maybe I'm bad mojo and they'll win while I'm gone.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-01-21, 16:51

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Vlad he pushes the ball, makes defenses get back and plays very good defense. He is also the leader of the team. He's valuable.

He's shortish and doesn't make me happy often. I'm tired of this team.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad 2017-01-21, 16:52

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Vlad he pushes the ball, makes defenses get back and plays very good defense. He is also the leader of the team. He's valuable.

"Pushes the ball"?? You mean he dribbles down court real fast? Great. And then what does he do??

If they gave points for dribbling down the court with speed, I grant you he brings something to the table.

And the fact that he is the leader of the team pretty much says it all about the state of this team.

Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2017-01-21, 16:53

Vlad wrote:

"Pushes the ball"?? You mean he dribbles down court real fast? Great. And then what does he do??

If they gave points for dribbling down the court with speed, I grant you he brings something to the table.

And the fact that he is the leader of the team pretty much says it all about the state of this team.

You don't watch much basketball, do you? You're a dumbass.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2017-01-21, 16:54

TUM TUMS LAY UP LMAO

Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad 2017-01-21, 16:55

Scrap the program.

And I'm not even talking about the football program.

Last edited by Vlad on 2017-01-21, 16:55; edited 1 time in total
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Stoops21 2017-01-21, 16:55

Well not watching march madness this year will free up some time for me
Stoops21
Stoops21
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by CheesySpartan 2017-01-21, 16:57

He continually gets torched on D. When the other team has bigger guards he's worthless. He pushes the ball but it doesn't work because the opponents know he won't try to score.
CheesySpartan
CheesySpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-01-21, 16:57

Vlad wrote:Scrap the program.

And I'm not even talking about the football program.

Fuck yeah!!
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad 2017-01-21, 17:03

CheesySpartan wrote:

He continually gets torched on D. When the other team has bigger guards he's worthless. He pushes the ball but it doesn't work because the opponents know he won't try to score.

"But...but...he still pushes the ball down the court! And he's a really good leader!"

WTF

Last edited by Vlad on 2017-01-21, 17:06; edited 2 times in total
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CheesySpartan 2017-01-21, 17:04

MSU guards have 2 assists and 7 TO. Ugh
CheesySpartan
CheesySpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-01-21, 17:06

Vlad wrote:
CheesySpartan wrote:

But...but...he still pushes the ball down the court! And he's a really good leader!

WTF

But. But but Izzo March.

Hahahahahaha
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-01-21, 17:07

CheesySpartan wrote:MSU guards have 2 assists and 7 TO. Ugh

Games passed Izzo.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next