Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

tOfficial NFL Championship Sunday Thread - Pack/Falcons and Steelers/Pats

+17
Steve81
Stoops21
NigelUno
CheesySpartan
Floyd Robertson
Watch Out Pylon!
Nordic
tGreenWay
tanfan!
Vlad
kingstonlake
Other Teams Pursuing That
aualum06
Herbie Green
Travis of the Cosmos
DWags
Death Roe
21 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Who's going to play for the Lombardi Trophy?

tOfficial NFL Championship Sunday Thread - Pack/Falcons and Steelers/Pats - Page 2 Vote_lcap50%tOfficial NFL Championship Sunday Thread - Pack/Falcons and Steelers/Pats - Page 2 Vote_rcap 50% 
[ 5 ]
tOfficial NFL Championship Sunday Thread - Pack/Falcons and Steelers/Pats - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%tOfficial NFL Championship Sunday Thread - Pack/Falcons and Steelers/Pats - Page 2 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
tOfficial NFL Championship Sunday Thread - Pack/Falcons and Steelers/Pats - Page 2 Vote_lcap40%tOfficial NFL Championship Sunday Thread - Pack/Falcons and Steelers/Pats - Page 2 Vote_rcap 40% 
[ 4 ]
tOfficial NFL Championship Sunday Thread - Pack/Falcons and Steelers/Pats - Page 2 Vote_lcap10%tOfficial NFL Championship Sunday Thread - Pack/Falcons and Steelers/Pats - Page 2 Vote_rcap 10% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 10

Poll closed

tOfficial NFL Championship Sunday Thread - Pack/Falcons and Steelers/Pats - Page 2 Empty Re: tOfficial NFL Championship Sunday Thread - Pack/Falcons and Steelers/Pats

Post by tGreenWay 2017-01-22, 17:14

DWags wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

It wasn't just 2016; it's this entire '16/'17 school year. For DWags, today's game is just the gelatinous pre-poop topping on a turd sandwich.

We lost in the NFC finals. Lions fans have to be feeling a bit worse.

Has no effect on me. If you'll recall, I gave up the Lions about the 4th game of the 2015 season.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

tOfficial NFL Championship Sunday Thread - Pack/Falcons and Steelers/Pats - Page 2 Empty Re: tOfficial NFL Championship Sunday Thread - Pack/Falcons and Steelers/Pats

Post by DWags 2017-01-22, 17:14

tOfficial NFL Championship Sunday Thread - Pack/Falcons and Steelers/Pats - Page 2 K9jjhw
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by aualum06 2017-01-22, 17:16

Holy crap. Ron Zook sighting
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-01-22, 17:17

DWags wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

It wasn't just 2016; it's this entire '16/'17 school year. For DWags, today's game is just the gelatinous pre-poop topping on a turd sandwich.

Are your fuckin kidding me??? We made the playoffs!!!!! Woooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#expectations

For real though. Not really worse. You actually thought your team could win the super bowl. We thought our team would go 6-10.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-01-22, 17:18

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
DWags wrote:

Are your fuckin kidding me??? We made the playoffs!!!!! Woooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#expectations

For real though. Not really worse. You actually thought your team could win the super bowl. We thought our team would go 6-10.

I didn't. I was hoping they could get there. I didn't think they'd win this week.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2017-01-22, 17:22

aualum06 wrote:Holy crap. Ron Zook sighting

Had no idea of his whereabouts until seeing him on the sidelines.

Last edited by Floyd Robertson on 2017-01-22, 18:20; edited 1 time in total
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2017-01-22, 18:19

DWags wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:If Atlanta plays like this in the Super Bowl they have a great shot at beating NE (assuming they beat Pittsburgh).

Atlanta is playing against safeties who only played special teams  while that's no excuse for the packers today because they're getting paid, Atlanta won't see this defense again. The Packers left 10 points on the field, but again Atlanta is the reason for that.

Lol...Buck said earlier that that one of the rookie/emergency Pack corners ran a 4.7 forty...what....the....fuck.

Pretty amazing their D has stood up this long without imploding. Lions needed to beat this turd team.
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CheesySpartan 2017-01-22, 18:20

DWags wrote:
Travis of the Cosmos wrote:

#expectations

I didn't. I was hoping they could get there. I didn't think they'd win this week.

You were spot on this week DWags about the D...+ injuries were too much to overcome. Let it go bro. Lions fans would be circle jerking just to win a playoff game.

Last edited by CheesySpartan on 2017-01-22, 18:24; edited 1 time in total
CheesySpartan
CheesySpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-01-22, 18:22

CheesySpartan wrote:
DWags wrote:

You were spot on this week DWags about the D...+ injuries were too much to overcome

House money. I can't lie I gave up at 4-6.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2017-01-22, 18:24

CheesySpartan wrote:
DWags wrote:

I didn't.   I was hoping they could get there. I didn't think they'd win this week.

You were spot on this week DWags about the D...+ injuries were too much to overcome

Are you and Dwags Yoopers?

Soph year I had a couple Yoopers on my floor. I was amazed/applaud that a Michigander would root for the Pack. Good dudes though. We drank a lot.
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CheesySpartan 2017-01-22, 18:28

Nordic wrote:
CheesySpartan wrote:

Soph year I had a couple Yoopers on my floor. I was amazed/applaud that a Michigander would root for the Pack. Good dudes though. We drank a lot.

I grew up in Milwaukee and moved back to the suburbs 10 years ago after 10 in IL post MSU. Obvious Packer fan my entire life.

Last edited by CheesySpartan on 2017-01-22, 18:45; edited 1 time in total
CheesySpartan
CheesySpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by CheesySpartan 2017-01-22, 18:29

Nordic wrote:
CheesySpartan wrote:

Much closer to GB
CheesySpartan
CheesySpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2017-01-22, 18:32

Voted
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-01-22, 18:36

Nordic wrote:
CheesySpartan wrote:

Soph year I had a couple Yoopers on my floor. I was amazed/applaud that a Michigander would root for the Pack. Good dudes though. We drank.a lot.

I was born in Milwaukee but family is from iron river. Four hours west of the bridge. It's Michigan there but might as well be Wisconsin. All Packer land.

In 1972 Izzo missed free throws against my cousins team from iron river, West Iron County, to lose in the regional finals. A week later West Iron beats the team my dad was a football coach at to go to the semi's.

We're a UP Wisconsin family. Green Bay all the way.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CheesySpartan 2017-01-22, 18:40

DWags wrote:
Nordic wrote:

Soph year I had a couple Yoopers on my floor. I was amazed/applaud that a Michigander would root for the Pack. Good dudes though. We drank.a lot.

I was born in Milwaukee but family is from iron river. Four hours west of the bridge. It's Michigan there but might as well be Wisconsin. All Packer land.

In 1972 Izzo missed free throws against my cousins team from iron river, West Iron County, to lose in the regional finals. A week later West Iron beats the team my dad was a football coach at to go to the semi's.

I pretty much knew the rest but the 72 story with Izzo and your family is awesome.

Last edited by CheesySpartan on 2017-01-22, 18:42; edited 2 times in total
CheesySpartan
CheesySpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by CheesySpartan 2017-01-22, 18:40

NigelUno wrote:Voted

Congrats BTW...
CheesySpartan
CheesySpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-01-22, 18:41

Do you dream of nibbling on Tracy's mole?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2017-01-22, 18:46

Beautiful AFC weather.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2017-01-22, 18:46

Leggo Steelers
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2017-01-22, 18:46

Leggo Steelers
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CheesySpartan 2017-01-22, 18:47

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Leggo Steelers

Yep
CheesySpartan
CheesySpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2017-01-22, 18:51

DWags wrote:
Nordic wrote:

Spent a lot of time in the UP in HS camping/fishing/drinking beer (cue Kid Rock)...Newberry/Seney/Grand Marias/Marquette. Never knew they hated us Detroiters/Michiganders/Trolls till I befreinded my Packer buddies from the UP.
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2017-01-22, 18:55

Fade on 3rd and 1?

tOfficial NFL Championship Sunday Thread - Pack/Falcons and Steelers/Pats - Page 2 294152859

I would fire my OC on the spot
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad 2017-01-22, 18:56

Nordic wrote:Fade on 3rd and 1?

tOfficial NFL Championship Sunday Thread - Pack/Falcons and Steelers/Pats - Page 2 294152859

Not just that, but throwing a wet ball to a receiver with bad hands and broken fingers. Coaching mistake.

Last edited by Vlad on 2017-01-22, 18:57; edited 2 times in total
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2017-01-22, 18:56

unless you're in field position to go for it.. I'm with ya, wtf? slant or bell baby.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-01-22, 18:58

Nordic wrote:
DWags wrote:

Spent a lot of time in the UP in HS camping/fishing/drinking beer (cue Kid Rock)...Newberry/Seney/Grand Marias/Marquette. Never knew they hated us Detroiters/Michiganders/Trolls till I befreinded my Packer buddies from the UP.

Beautiful camping. Hate myself for not buying a hunk of land along US 2 and the lake in the late 80's and slowly paying it off. I'd be ready to sell all here and build there and quit life.

You still camp up there?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-01-22, 18:59

Rooting interest for me have now zeroed in on Bell and Pitt. Go Steelers.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2017-01-22, 19:00

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:

unless you're in field position to go for it.. I'm with ya, wtf? slant or bell baby.

Fade is a 50/50 ball....if you don't have a play(s) that can convert 3rd and 1 more than 50/50...your a fucking idiot
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-01-22, 19:00

CheesySpartan wrote:
DWags wrote:

You were spot on this week DWags about the D...+ injuries were too much to overcome. Let it go bro. Lions fans would be circle jerking just to win a playoff game.

tOfficial NFL Championship Sunday Thread - Pack/Falcons and Steelers/Pats - Page 2 502811600 So much bitterness. "Oh yeah? Well, your team sucked worse!"
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2017-01-22, 19:03

DWags wrote:
Nordic wrote:

Beautiful camping. Hate myself for not buying a hunk of land along US 2 and the lake in the late 80's and slowly paying it off. I'd be ready to sell all here and build there and quit life.

You still camp up there?  

Was going to add the drive along US 2 is one of the most underrated drives there is. Just pull off and jump in.

Is their lakefront property on US 2 though.  Been at least 10+ years since I've been through there. Memory is fading. Adding it to my "To Do List" to drag my kids to.
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-01-22, 19:14

Nordic wrote:
DWags wrote:

You still camp up there?  

Was going to add the drive along US 2 is one of the most underrated drives there is. Just pull off and jump in.

Is their lakefront property on US 2 though.  Been at least 10+ years since I've been through there. Memory is fading. Adding it to my "To Do List" to drag my kids to.

Used to be some good stuff in a town about 50 miles west of the bridge Naubinway. Don't know what it's like now but I'm betting it's gone up in price.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad 2017-01-22, 19:14

You can already see in the Steelers' body language that even they don't believe they can win this game. No emotion, no effort...and stupid playcalling
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Stoops21 2017-01-22, 19:15

Pitt should try playing defense
Stoops21
Stoops21
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-01-22, 19:20

Bell injured?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-01-22, 19:21

Nordic wrote:
DWags wrote:

You still camp up there?  

There's quite a bit of nice lakefront property from the Cut River Store onward.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve81 2017-01-22, 19:38

Stoops21 wrote:Pitt should try playing defense
This
Steve81
Steve81
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve81 2017-01-22, 19:39

DWags wrote:Bell injured?
Ankle but doesn't look real serious
Steve81
Steve81
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2017-01-22, 19:43

He done.

Gonna be all air time from here on out, when I'm guessing NE game planned for oppo. How do they adjust at half? Steelers gotta get another 7 on the board before half.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CheesySpartan 2017-01-22, 19:46

tGreenWay wrote:
CheesySpartan wrote:

tOfficial NFL Championship Sunday Thread - Pack/Falcons and Steelers/Pats - Page 2 502811600 So much bitterness. "Oh yeah? Well, your team sucked worse!"

SMH...congrats on that 1991 playoff win but fact is fact
CheesySpartan
CheesySpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Stoops21 2017-01-22, 19:46

Bells done for the game now. groin injury. Can probably shit the lights out on pitt. Besides they don't even have any energy.
Stoops21
Stoops21
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next