Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

is dwags suffering the most from my strike?

2 posters

Go down

is dwags suffering the most from my strike? Empty is dwags suffering the most from my strike?

Post by Blanch32 Thu Jan 26, 2017 8:20 am

dude has clearly lost it. completely off the deep end. now everyone can see what I've known for years: he's a total manic, and not to be trusted. his self importance gets in the way eventually. he cant help it.

muffy seems ultra depressed. hell, he even wants anastos fired! poor muffy.

....and did nigel finally off himself? while tragic, who didn't see that one coming?
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

is dwags suffering the most from my strike? Empty Re: is dwags suffering the most from my strike?

Post by xsanguine Thu Jan 26, 2017 1:33 pm

Dwags is noticeably ornery the last few days but it appears to be inspired by something political he encountered. I'm sorry to say, but I don't think it has too much to do with ya, Blanch. His online persona in the Bin has changed dramatically.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

is dwags suffering the most from my strike? Empty Re: is dwags suffering the most from my strike?

Post by Blanch32 Thu Jan 26, 2017 3:29 pm

xsanguine wrote:Dwags is noticeably ornery the last few days but it appears to be inspired by something political he encountered. I'm sorry to say, but I don't think it has too much to do with ya, Blanch. His online persona in the Bin has changed dramatically.

politics??? dude now discusses politics?? he cant even handle me, let alone that cwagmire. further prrof he simply isnt of sound mind to be a rod for the swill
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine Thu Jan 26, 2017 3:54 pm

Blanch32 wrote:
xsanguine wrote:Dwags is noticeably ornery the last few days but it appears to be inspired by something political he encountered. I'm sorry to say, but I don't think it has too much to do with ya, Blanch. His online persona in the Bin has changed dramatically.

politics??? dude now discusses politics?? he cant even handle me, let alone that cwagmire. further prrof he simply isnt of sound mind to be a rod for the swill

He's holding his own. I like having Dwags in a discussion. I like everyone in the discussion if their intentions are honest.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Thu Jan 26, 2017 4:16 pm

xsanguine wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

He's holding his own. I like having Dwags in a discussion. I like everyone in the discussion if their intentions are honest.

fwiw, i like your work in that Mississippi thread.

its so easy to me: its wrong not to serve the gays, but its even more wrong for the government to mandate morality. free markets are the mechanism to solve these issues, and of course that drives dwags nuts since he's holier than thou
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine Thu Jan 26, 2017 4:45 pm

I agree. You don't solve discrimination through violence.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Thu Jan 26, 2017 5:55 pm

xsanguine wrote:I agree. You don't solve discrimination through violence.

ftr, I'm not a fan of the interstate commerce clause, mainly because what it turned into. hence the reason, all minor power grabs need to be fought back hard. the NRA is the model. now i just wish they'd be the solution too...oh well
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Sun Feb 05, 2017 11:44 am

bump. dwags now is accusing one of our players as a wife beater and claiming msu paid for recruits back in the 80s. dude is mentally gone!!
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down