Dan Le Batard Show with Stugotz Thread - aka Roc and Roe discussion

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Dan Le Batard Show with Stugotz Thread - aka Roc and Roe discussion

Post by Death Roe on 2017-06-19, 12:03

Rocinante wrote:"It's an important conversation and I'm glad somebody's having it"

Fuckin Stugots

Lmao. He's been great today. Dan has definitely made this Politics Monday.

I've had watery pea soup, it's AWFUL.
Uh, I've had gelatinous, thick pea soup, it's TERRIBLE.
Pea soup, much like clam chowder, needs to have that consistency first, that you can stand the spoon up in it, but the spoon soon tilts, that's the consistency you want.
Number two: Uh, pea soup on it's own can be a little bland. It wants, uh, a fairly aggressive peppering and salting.
Number three: Pea soup needs a fine dice of ham. Not bacon, not any other meat, not turkey. It needs a fine dice of ham.
Uh, number four: Uh, pea soup scorches easily. You don't wanna heat it on a high heat. You wanna heat it on medium low, just until it's warmed through.
Uh, number five: Pea soup is best made, uh, by hand, not out of a Campbell's can. And the key to pea soup, you want a ham bone, uh, for the stock you make, uh, to, to boil your peas.
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe on 2017-06-20, 08:53

Finebaum today. Along with Greg GOAT Cote.

Pea soup, much like clam chowder, needs to have that consistency first, that you can stand the spoon up in it, but the spoon soon tilts, that's the consistency you want.
Number two: Uh, pea soup on it's own can be a little bland. It wants, uh, a fairly aggressive peppering and salting.
Number three: Pea soup needs a fine dice of ham. Not bacon, not any other meat, not turkey. It needs a fine dice of ham.
Uh, number four: Uh, pea soup scorches easily. You don't wanna heat it on a high heat. You wanna heat it on medium low, just until it's warmed through.
Uh, number five: Pea soup is best made, uh, by hand, not out of a Campbell's can. And the key to pea soup, you want a ham bone, uh, for the stock you make, uh, to, to boil your peas.
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe on 2017-06-20, 10:32

Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe on 2017-06-20, 10:36

Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe on 2017-06-20, 10:41

Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante on 2017-06-20, 10:52

He actually looks better that way.

Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe on 2017-06-20, 10:58

He is hilarious to watch right now.

They still got Cote with the hard network out. That's dedication.

Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe on 2017-06-20, 12:27

Jerkin' it!

Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe on 2017-06-21, 10:17

Stugotz vs. The Lie Detector, coming up.

Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe on 2017-06-21, 10:39

Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe on 2017-07-17, 21:57

Roc,

Dan read my text on-air in the first hour today.

Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe on 2017-07-18, 07:38

The last text, the blow hards one.

Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe on 2017-07-19, 11:16

Dan really really really wants OJ to make parole so he can interview him and ask him about his sex life in prison.

Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante on 2017-07-19, 11:22

Death Roe wrote:Roc,

Dan read my text on-air in the first hour today.

That was pretty good!

Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe on 2017-07-19, 11:28

Once he started saying, "Texter writes, 'Hey blow hards...'" I lost it.

Cote was great yesterday. Looking forward to seeing him make a fire with two sticks later today.

Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay on 2017-07-19, 13:56

Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante on 2017-07-19, 15:57

Frank Caliendo is such a tool.

Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe on 2017-07-27, 16:03

The Dan Le Batard Show is saving sports radio from itself

Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe on 2017-08-12, 10:53

Roc, do you watch HQ at all?

Cote is co-hosting it Mon thru Wed.

I cannot wait to see how bad he is!

Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum