Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If we don't get in or have a horrible seed which two games will you point to?

+3
BleacherSwill
Watch Out Pylon!
DWags
7 posters

Go down

If we don't get in or have a horrible seed which two games will you point to?   Empty If we don't get in or have a horrible seed which two games will you point to?

Post by DWags 2017-02-03, 06:48

For me it's Arizona by two and Northeastern at home. If we had won those two, I'd be relaxed right now. Arizona would be great on our resume, NE is just embarrassing.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

If we don't get in or have a horrible seed which two games will you point to?   Empty Re: If we don't get in or have a horrible seed which two games will you point to?

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2017-02-03, 07:56

I can't remember, was Bridges out for the Northeastern game? If so that might help.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

If we don't get in or have a horrible seed which two games will you point to?   Empty Re: If we don't get in or have a horrible seed which two games will you point to?

Post by BleacherSwill 2017-02-03, 08:23

I am anxious to hear more input for how and where I should hang on to past shortcomings of a young team to set blame for failing to reach your expectations.
BleacherSwill
BleacherSwill
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green 2017-02-03, 08:38

BleacherSwill wrote:I am anxious to hear more input for how and where I should hang on to past shortcomings of a young team to set blame for failing to reach your expectations.

One thing is for sure - Izzo blew the Ohio State game
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2017-02-03, 10:46

Herbie Green wrote:
BleacherSwill wrote:I am anxious to hear more input for how and where I should hang on to past shortcomings of a young team to set blame for failing to reach your expectations.

One thing is for sure - Izzo blew the Ohio State game

Yes.
Other Teams Pursuing That
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-02-03, 10:51

I read DWags initial post as "Northwestern" and thought.. wait a sec: a) "I don't remember losing to Northwestern at home" and b) "Northwestern is pretty darn good"..

then I re-read it.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-02-03, 12:25

Northeastern, Penn State, Ohio State - in that order.

I keep hearing announcers/analysts cut Izzo slack for Bridges being hurt. Maybe that has more of an effect for us than we see locally.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-02-03, 13:05

I don't understand the anger, but I apologize if the thread upset you. I mean no harm to the kids on the team. But, yeah, whatever.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by BleacherSwill 2017-02-03, 14:33

DWags wrote:

I don't understand the anger, but I apologize if the thread upset you.  I mean no harm to the kids on the team.  But, yeah, whatever.

Not angry and not a sunshine optimist.  In my worthless opinion Coach Izzo pissed away a couple games this year.  His substitution patterns are well known for breaking momentum for his team and lack of timeouts for breaking momentum for the other guys.

I only ask what victories by this young squad will you point at that propel them to the tourney not losses that keep them out. I want you to be happy Dwags not cynical.
BleacherSwill
BleacherSwill
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-02-03, 14:35

LooseGoose wrote:Northeastern, Penn State, Ohio State - in that order.

I keep hearing announcers/analysts cut Izzo slack for Bridges being hurt. Maybe that has more of an effect for us than we see locally.

Same. Gotta go with these three. I know DWags only wanted two, but I always give three. It's quite disappointing to my wife.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down