Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

tOffical Super Bowl 51 Thread

+17
MiamiSpartan
DWags
kingstonlake
WhiteBoyHatcher
Other Teams Pursuing That
InTenSity
Floyd Robertson
xsanguine
I.B. Fine
tGreenWay
Tim Wakefield
Herbie Green
Watch Out Pylon!
MattyFresh
GRR Spartan
Nordic
aualum06
21 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

tOffical Super Bowl 51 Thread  - Page 4 Empty Re: tOffical Super Bowl 51 Thread

Post by Guest 2017-02-09, 20:43

Antineoplastons wrote:I now have absolute, 100% proof this game was a Freemason rig job just like the rest of them.

Falcons have it 1st and 10 at the 23 yard line of New England's up 8 with 4 minutes to go.  Absolutely NO reason for Atlanta to pass it on 2nd down to risk an INT or sack, pushing you out of your comfortable FG range to seal the game.  Well they do go back to pass and Ryan gets sacked at the 35.  An absolute bone-headed play by Atlanta's coaching staff.  People watching, both Pats and dirty birds fans, can't believe the call.  So now you have 3rd and 20 at the 35 with under 4 minutes to go.  Obviously you learned your lesson and run a safe draw type play to give your FG kicker an attempt less than 50 yards.  Certainly makeable by today's standards for FG kickers.  Wait, WUT???  Ryan goes back to pass again?  And there's a HOLDING call????  

Now I think I already proved how ridiculous the play-calling was, but this is where I have the proof.  It is now 4th and THIRTY-THREE......wow, that's rare.  How often do you see that?  Very rarely....if it's 3rd and 20 most teams will run a draw or something, try to get better position for a punt.  Punter goes back and we get a fair catch and ball stoppage at the exact time of 3:30 left on the game clock.  You get your Double 33's in BACK TO BACK PLAYS LOL.....

That's the kind of proof that should convince even the biggest skeptic.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

tOffical Super Bowl 51 Thread  - Page 4 Empty Re: tOffical Super Bowl 51 Thread

Post by Floyd Robertson 2017-02-15, 20:08

Floyd Robertson wrote:Genie Bouchard Bet Against Tom Brady, Now Owes Twitter Stranger a Date

tOffical Super Bowl 51 Thread  - Page 4 1486952199

Update:

tOffical Super Bowl 51 Thread  - Page 4 Buchar10
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4