Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

tOffical Super Bowl 51 Thread

+17
MiamiSpartan
DWags
kingstonlake
WhiteBoyHatcher
Other Teams Pursuing That
InTenSity
Floyd Robertson
xsanguine
I.B. Fine
tGreenWay
Tim Wakefield
Herbie Green
Watch Out Pylon!
MattyFresh
GRR Spartan
Nordic
aualum06
21 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

tOffical Super Bowl 51 Thread  - Page 3 Empty Re: tOffical Super Bowl 51 Thread

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2017-02-05, 22:48

By-Tor wrote:Still absurd that the Super Bowl is essentially decided on a coin toss

But it's not soo
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2017-02-05, 22:50

Its always the biggest choke because it was the most recent team losing a lead.

I'm not sure Atlanta had the mental makeup to come back from a 21-3 deficit had the tables been turned.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2017-02-05, 22:51

https://twitter.com/RealSkipBayless/status/828404378990022656
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2017-02-05, 22:54

That was pretty amazing. Thankfully my kids ruined the last minute of OT for me with a spazzfreakout fight.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-02-05, 22:55

tOffical Super Bowl 51 Thread  - Page 3 502811600 Poor Nigel. tOffical Super Bowl 51 Thread  - Page 3 1966794946
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2017-02-05, 22:55

tGreenWay wrote:tOffical Super Bowl 51 Thread  - Page 3 502811600 Poor Nigel.  tOffical Super Bowl 51 Thread  - Page 3 1966794946

He's not that into the Falcons, so I'm sure he's okay.

I feel bad for the real Falcons fans in Atlanta, though. Tough way to lose.

But Nigel totally deserved that after all the shit talking about how Matt Ryan is the best QB in the NFL. tOffical Super Bowl 51 Thread  - Page 3 502811600
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-02-05, 22:58

Death Roe wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:tOffical Super Bowl 51 Thread  - Page 3 502811600 Poor Nigel.  tOffical Super Bowl 51 Thread  - Page 3 1966794946

He's not that into the Falcons, so I'm sure he's okay.

I feel bad for the real Falcons fans in Atlanta, though. Tough way to lose.

But Nigel totally deserved that after all the shit talking about how Matt Ryan is the best QB in the NFL. tOffical Super Bowl 51 Thread  - Page 3 502811600

I hate Brady, but he schooled Ryan tonight and he only needed the second half to do it.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2017-02-05, 23:00

Nigel bragged about Matt Ryan having a .3% better passer rating than Brady, and thought that alone would be MVP worthy. tOffical Super Bowl 51 Thread  - Page 3 502811600

NIGEL NOOOOOOOOOOO
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-02-05, 23:41

Antineoplastons wrote:So is it the NFL rigged or is NASA/ISS fake? I know, of course, the answer is both are true. But the non-believers will have to make a choice between the 2 after watching this video...

Shut up.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-02-06, 10:26

Antineoplastons wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

Shut up.

I was wondering who pissed in your Cheerios and then I saw this post of yours...."Turn out the lights, the party's overrrr!" LOL no wonder you're pissed, you thought the Super Bowl was actually legit

No, I was having fun at the expense of a scummer's impending loss, a celebration that turned out to be premature. I was wrong. Plain and simple.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-02-06, 10:49

I'm not worried which is fake, the whole fucking world is fake.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2017-02-06, 14:09

Antineoplastons wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

Shut up.

I was wondering who pissed in your Cheerios and then I saw this post of yours...."Turn out the lights, the party's overrrr!" LOL no wonder you're pissed, you thought the Super Bowl was actually legit
And yet you bet on fake games?

And, FWIW, there's footage of these astronauts going through a box full of jerseys of other teams to pick these out, but that would take away half the point of the video, wouldn't it, so of course a conspiracy nut isn't going to show that. And, it's really not that shocking that they would send a box of 20 or so jerseys to space. Yeah, so it costs a couple hundred grand. That's peanuts for the value of the PR/News coverage it got, whether paid for by NASA or the NFL. But thank you for posting a great example of how nuts with an agenda, and a lack of understanding of certain industries (in this case marketing/PR) can use a youtube video to get other nuts to believe that it's "proof" of some grand conspiracy.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2017-02-06, 14:18

Time is a flat circle
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2017-02-06, 14:54

LooseGoose wrote:I'm not worried which is fake, the whole fucking world is fake.

^^^^
Fake post.  I love you
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2017-02-06, 16:02

Please keep the SB thread free of the conspiracy BS. Thanks.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-02-06, 16:03

Floyd?

Ryan FieldVerified account ‏@RyanFieldABC

Lady Gaga's father is a proud graduate of??

Michigan State University.

Ok, back to the show.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-02-06, 16:08

Antineoplastons wrote:
MiamiSpartan wrote:

And, FWIW, there's footage of these astronauts going through a box full of jerseys of other teams to pick these out, but that would take away half the point of the video, wouldn't it, so of course a conspiracy nut isn't going to show that. And, it's really not that shocking that they would send a box of 20 or so jerseys to space. Yeah, so it costs a couple hundred grand. That's peanuts for the value of the PR/News coverage it got, whether paid for by NASA or the NFL. But thank you for posting a great example of how nuts with an agenda, and a lack of understanding of certain industries (in this case marketing/PR) can use a youtube video to get other nuts to believe that it's "proof" of some grand conspiracy.

"And yet you bet on fake games?"

Who said anything about games being fake? I made a wager in December on ATL to win the Super Bowl at +900 odds. Partly because they looked to be pretty good, but mostly because ATL/Ga is a hotbed of Illuminati ( see the Georgia Guidestones, the 33rd parallel, CNN, the Falcons representing the Eye of Horus i.e. the all-seeing eye symbolism ). Once I saw Bell fake his injury in the AFC Championship game though I had a pretty good feeling the Pats were the team chosen this year. If not for my ATL futures wager I probably would have went big on New England not because they are the better team but because they were chosen because the US is getting ready to invade another country. I bet college and regular season NFL since those aren't rigged. Why do you think college coaches never do well in the pros and always come back to college ball??? Because they aren't as good at coaching as the clowns in the pros are??? LOL give me a break..........

"And, FWIW, there's footage of these astronauts going through a box full of jerseys of other teams to pick these out, but that would take away half the point of the video, wouldn't it, so of course a conspiracy nut isn't going to show that.."

Because something like that couldn't easily be faked after the fact....but hey, glad NASA has their priorities straight when it comes to sending supplies to their fake ISS station lol....got a link to this video by chance?

"That's peanuts for the value of the PR/News coverage it got"

PR LOL...both entities are owned by the same people, the Freemasons. Hell you can even see Brady giving Goodell the Freemason handshake after the game, yeah they really hate each other eh LOL....I doubt anybody of significance was watching that video recording of the two fake astroNOTS.....

There are TONS of videos exposing NASA. But keep believing those Freemasons, they thrive off people like you

Please get back on your meds before you murder somebody.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-02-06, 16:59

Antineoplastons wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

Please get back on your meds before you murder somebody.

FIFY for originality

I'm certain it's not original. In fact, I have no doubt you've heard the same pleas for years from anyone who has come into contact with you. Maybe it's time you paid attention to the request that everyone is asking of you. Seriously: Seek help. Get medicated. You really need it.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-02-06, 17:15

tOffical Super Bowl 51 Thread  - Page 3 502811600
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2017-02-06, 17:25

Antineoplastons wrote:
MiamiSpartan wrote:

"And yet you bet on fake games?"

Who said anything about games being fake? I made a wager in December on ATL to win the Super Bowl at +900 odds. Partly because they looked to be pretty good, but mostly because ATL/Ga is a hotbed of Illuminati ( see the Georgia Guidestones, the 33rd parallel, CNN, the Falcons representing the Eye of Horus i.e. the all-seeing eye symbolism ). Once I saw Bell fake his injury in the AFC Championship game though I had a pretty good feeling the Pats were the team chosen this year. If not for my ATL futures wager I probably would have went big on New England not because they are the better team but because they were chosen because the US is getting ready to invade another country. I bet college and regular season NFL since those aren't rigged. Why do you think college coaches never do well in the pros and always come back to college ball??? Because they aren't as good at coaching as the clowns in the pros are??? LOL give me a break..........

Do you bet on what will happen at the end of movies and TV shows, too?
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2017-02-06, 17:27

Antineoplastons wrote:So what do people think the odds of this happening would be.

A team is trailing 28-3 later part of the 3rd quarter. They've scored a grand total of 3 pts in almost 3/4 of the game. This same team then goes on to score more than 10X the amount of points in a little over 1 quarter than they did the first three quarters. Along the way they successfully convert 2 2 pointers. Each 2 pt conversion is correct statistically less than 50%. They then go on to win the coin toss, another 50/50 chance that goes their way.

1% tops? OK, so basically it never happens, least of which being the biggest game of the year and possibly career of one of the best players AND head coach to ever be involved in the game according to many.

So the Patriots are not just the best team in the NFL, they are also the luckiest when stacked up against the odds of a certain outcome happening.
Umm, I'd say that the odds of that happening are 100%. tOffical Super Bowl 51 Thread  - Page 3 2599972566
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CheesySpartan 2017-02-06, 17:38

Antineoplastons wrote:So what do people think the odds of this happening would be.

A team is trailing 28-3 later part of the 3rd quarter.  They've scored a grand total of 3 pts in almost 3/4 of the game. This same team then goes on to score more than 10X the amount of points in a little over 1 quarter than they did the first three quarters.  Along the way they successfully convert 2 2 pointers.  Each 2 pt conversion is correct statistically less than 50%.  They then go on to win the coin toss, another 50/50 chance that goes their way.  

1% tops?  OK, so basically it never happens, least of which being the biggest game of the year and possibly career of one of the best players AND head coach to ever be involved in the game according to many.  

So the Patriots are not just the best team in the NFL, they are also the luckiest when stacked up against the odds of a certain outcome happening.  

As most of us know, MSU did it in 2006 (down 35 in the third).  Plus I know it happened because I was actually at the game.

2006 MSU comeback largest in history
CheesySpartan
CheesySpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2017-02-06, 18:16

CheesySpartan wrote:

A team is trailing 28-3 later part of the 3rd quarter.  They've scored a grand total of 3 pts in almost 3/4 of the game. This same team then goes on to score more than 10X the amount of points in a little over 1 quarter than they did the first three quarters.  Along the way they successfully convert 2 2 pointers.  Each 2 pt conversion is correct statistically less than 50%.  They then go on to win the coin toss, another 50/50 chance that goes their way.  

1% tops?  OK, so basically it never happens, least of which being the biggest game of the year and possibly career of one of the best players AND head coach to ever be involved in the game according to many.  

As most of us know, MSU did it in 2006 (down 35 in the third).  Plus I know it happened because I was actually at the game.

Swamp gas made you hallucinate that ending. Only to be reinforced by big media replaying your mass hallucination on the Big Ten Network every so often.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MattyFresh 2017-02-06, 18:19

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
CheesySpartan wrote:

Swamp gas made you hallucinate that ending. Only to be reinforced by big media replaying your mass hallucination on the Big Ten Network every so often.

Ahhhhh, so thats what we are calling JLS now
MattyFresh
MattyFresh
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2017-02-06, 18:37

Genie Bouchard Bet Against Tom Brady, Now Owes Twitter Stranger a Date

tOffical Super Bowl 51 Thread  - Page 3 1486952199
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-02-06, 19:05

Antineoplastons wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

I'm certain it's not original. In fact, I have no doubt you've heard the same pleas for years from anyone who has come into contact with you. Maybe it's time you paid attention to the request that everyone is asking of you. Seriously:  Seek help. Get medicated. You really need it.

I haven't heard any of those pleas from everybody who has come into contact with me on this board until now from you.  I can honestly say this is the first time I've ever read a post from you that wasn't an attempt at humor .....and you failed miserably at it. Better off sticking to the "hey look at me I'm so witty" persona we've all come to know and love!

I'm loveable because I'm squishy and huggable. The witty is just a happy side effect. And since I've previously asked you to get treatment, you actually have seen the suggestion before. Considering you mocked it as original, it's obvious you seen it many times previously. You need help. Please get it.

Last edited by tGreenWay on 2017-02-06, 20:01; edited 1 time in total
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CheesySpartan 2017-02-06, 21:16

Antineoplastons wrote:The Super Bowl is nothing but a worldwide stage for the Illuminati. They've made it into something larger than life where they know they can brainwash 100 Million people. There were so many Illuminati commercials during it ( Pepsi's Life Water with the 666 hand sign WITH The all-seeing eye inside of it shows they don't even try to hide it anymore...) and then of course you always get the Satanic ritual halftime show being performed by their puppets ( because the woman who said "Praise Lucifer" is just using the "A-OK" hand sign that has NOTHING to do with Satanism lol...).

From the Super Bowl in New Orleans where they just so happened to have a "33" minute power outage ( yeah, because that's totally normal for the biggest sporting event of the year ), to having Old Man Bush and his wife the daughter of Alistair Crowley doing the coin flip for the umpteenth time...from Katy Perry sporting the baphomet dress at her performance where she entered the stage riding the 666 Beast, to Bruno "Mars" ( Roman god of war ) performing...it's always the same puppets...

RV as always nails it in this video. Of course the ref has the initials CC ( 33 in pythagorean numerology ). Tom Brady doing the one-eye pose like the rest of the puppets reveals his true character....google Terry Richardson and Tom Brady

In the first 3 min of that video that dumbass said NE scored 9 points in the 1st half and ATL scored 28...no point in listening after that idiotic statement
CheesySpartan
CheesySpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by CheesySpartan 2017-02-06, 21:32

Antineoplastons wrote:
CheesySpartan wrote:

In the first 3 min of that video that dumbass said NE scored 9 points in the 1st half and ATL scored 28...no point in listening after that idiotic statement

The point was the discrepancy in the points, not the exact points.  He was showing an image of the boxscore so I'm gon say he wasn't trying to be deceptive but rather inadvertently added the wrong 2 columns from the boxscore.  It's almost like you want an excuse not to watch it....

Humor me, what do you think of the thumbnail of a completely gay-looking Brady doing the Illuminati one-eye pose?

You didnt even know about the 06 MSU game? WTF are you doing on an MSU SPORTS message board trying to talk MSU sports??? That comeback in 06 is still the largest comeback in 150+ years and hundreds of thousands of games played...
CheesySpartan
CheesySpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2017-02-06, 21:40

Antineo, is your name John Connor or Kyle Reese?
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CheesySpartan 2017-02-06, 21:54

Antineoplastons wrote:
CheesySpartan wrote:

You didnt even know about the 06 MSU game?  WTF are you doing on an MSU SPORTS message board trying to talk MSU sports???  That comeback in 06 is still the largest comeback in 150+ years and hundreds of thousands of games played...

Where did I say I didn't know about the Northwestern game?  Hint, I didn't say/write it.  But you're just continuing to make my point by saying it hasn't happened in "hundreds of thousands of games played" when it compare apples to apples with an NCAA and an NFL comeback, let alone one in the Super Bowl against presumably one of the 2 best teams in the league

BTW if you knew your Spartan lore you'd know that Bubba Smith, one of the greatest Spartans to put on the uniform, said the Super Bowl he played in was rigged. Was he living in his parents basement when he made that claim?

Which is greater? The greatest comeback in 51 games or a bigger one involving 15,000+ games...Hummmm???
CheesySpartan
CheesySpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by CheesySpartan 2017-02-06, 22:13

Antineoplastons wrote:
CheesySpartan wrote:

Which is greater? The greatest comeback in 51 games or 15,000+ games...

Yeah, and MSU scoring 75 points against Eastern Michigan in football would be "greater" than them scoring 74 against Alabama....

You said what happened last night was statistically impossible. So again what is statistically more significant 1 in 51 or 1 in 15,000?
CheesySpartan
CheesySpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by CheesySpartan 2017-02-06, 22:31

Antineoplastons wrote:
CheesySpartan wrote:

You said what happened last night was statistically impossible.  So again what is statistically more significant 1 in 51 or 1 in 15,000?

Never said it was a statistical impossibility, in fact I said I'd give it about a 1% chance of happening.  Which further means it wouldn't happen in 50 chances and then only have a 1 in 50 chance out of the next 50.  I would also give MSU's comeback a 1% chance of happening.  But that was in 2006 ( showing that it obviously hasn't happened in recent memory, further exhibiting its unlikelihood ) and it was against a 2-5 Northwestern team, not a team that was playing in the National Title game. And also coincidentally was the most important game arguably in the careers of the best QB/Coach tandem.

So which is smaller??? 1% of 51 or 1% of 1500?
CheesySpartan
CheesySpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by CheesySpartan 2017-02-06, 23:17

Antineoplastons wrote:
CheesySpartan wrote:

So which is smaller??? 1% of 51 or 1% of 1500?

Dude, my 1% was rounding up so I'm not sure where you are getting 1 out of 50 from.  

"A 25 point comeback hadn’t been seen since the 2014 regular season" And that's just referring to games that were 25 at any point of the game, not just after halftime

That's at a minimum 2 seasons including playoffs.  32 teams x 16 games per season plus another 20 games or so.  That's a hell of a lot more than 1 in 51 from

Ok Dude. So whats harder to achieve statistically...1 in 350 or 1 in 15000?
CheesySpartan
CheesySpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2017-02-07, 01:03

It would be great if you and RV could out these hoaxes before they happened so we could all profit. TIA.
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CheesySpartan 2017-02-08, 14:42

So fine, 1 in 15000 is harder to achieve than a 1 in 1,000, but that has nothing to do with my point.
This is why you can't win in this place....even when you have statistics supporting your argument it still gets ridiculed

tOffical Super Bowl 51 Thread  - Page 3 502811600
CheesySpartan
CheesySpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-02-08, 14:49

Antineoplastons wrote:
Nordic wrote:It would be great if you and RV could out these hoaxes before they happened so we could all profit.  TIA.

I told the board before the playoffs that I made a futures wager on Atlanta winning the SB back in December at +900.  If you would have followed suit you could have made a sweet profit on that call ( by hedging on New England m/l for half the amount of your wager giving a guaranteed 4-1 return on your wager ).  I gave the reasons why I picked them and the majority of those reasons had nothing to do with the talent or level of play by the team.   But since people hate on me they're obviously not gonna heed my advice ( not saying you're a hater fyi...)

My bet for next year is the New York Giants.  They're another darling of the Illuminati as evidenced by their 2 SB wins with Eli Manning, an average QB at best.  The reason is because of the ritual of humiliation they subjected the greatest WR in the game to in their loss to Green Bay, not including the script requiring him to drop passes he makes in his sleep.  Not sure if next year's odds to win it all are out yet, but I'd bang a few bucks on them.  Or Carolina would be my next guess...similar reason, Cam's ritualistic embarrassment after last year's Super Bowl as part of the initiation...definitely gonna be an NFC team since they've "lost" 3 straight ( not sure if there's a prop where you can get better than even odds on future winner of the SB by conference, but that's probably a winner too...)

As an aside they used the same tactic on Brady with the ridiculous notion of his 4 game suspension that went all the way up to the courts LOL....they eventually get you, though not necessarily always before you get the prize

Now this is subject to change of course pending any retirement announcements before the start of the season.  They look to create the narrative for those stories as well ( The Bus, Manning, etc...)

BTW here's an awesome video exposing Kaepernick as a Boule.  It's towards the end of the video but you should watch it in its entirety to provide context.  Look up the history of the Boule and you'll see they're just Illuminati puppets who have become traitors to their own race.  This video was produced by a black guy fyi.  Some of the best investigative journalism you'll find are from You Tube channels.

jpg of bet slip.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2017-02-08, 15:21

Are there any Illuminati we can take in the upcoming draft? I really want a Super Bowl and don't care how we get it.
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CheesySpartan 2017-02-08, 15:28

Nordic wrote:Are there any Illuminati we can take in the upcoming draft? I really want a Super Bowl and don't care how we get it.

Maybe that should be the type of recruits we focus on.  A two or three star Illuminati is like a six star player.

Edit:  Well that might be a little tough:

How To Join The Illuminati
Individuals who are not currently ranking members of the Illuminati are examined for possible initiation on a case-by-case basis. Some of the factors that may expedite your request to become a member of the Illuminati include:
An income exceeding $1,000,000 USD annually.
Verifiable authority (politically or financially) over a land space larger than 500,000 acres.
An artist under a contract valued at over $1,000,000.
A bearer of a Centurion Black American Express card (some restrictions).
Individuals distinguished by a Verified Twitter profile badge (some restrictions).
Through written recommendation presented by a family member of blood relation who is already a member of the Illuminati.
By presenting proof of significant influence in a field of business or entertainment.

https://www.illuminatiofficial.org/illuminati-members/

I bet Tanfan would be our best option. Let's have him join and then our sports teams will profit!!! cheers

Last edited by CheesySpartan on 2017-02-08, 15:41; edited 3 times in total
CheesySpartan
CheesySpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-02-08, 15:37

Nordic wrote:Are there any Illuminati we can take in the upcoming draft? I really want a Super Bowl and don't care how we get it.

I'm with Nordy on this.

Either I'm old or that bet slip is really fuzzy, I can't read a thing on it.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-02-08, 15:40

Antineoplastons wrote:

You want to know why the Detroit Lions are the clowns of the NFL?  They're owned by the Fords.  Illuminati/Freemasons/ZIONSTS i.e. Khazar Jews.... all the same people....remember the book Henry Ford wrote about the Jews?

It's why the Fords are broke too.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next