Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Recently, are you buying and wearing as much MSU gear?

+9
WhiteBoyHatcher
MattyFresh
NigelUno
DWags
Steve81
InTenSity
Death Roe
tanfan!
tGreenWay
13 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Recently, are you buying and wearing as much MSU gear? Empty Recently, are you buying and wearing as much MSU gear?

Post by The Doctor 2/22/2017, 5:11 pm

I haven't bought any new MSU gear in about a year. That probably has more to do with me having a ton of gear already and being an adult. With all the BS going on with the football program and Nassar, I would say I sport MSU gear about 25% less now. I love MSU and will always be proud to be a Spartan, but I am disappointed with the athletic department right now. A lot of the stuff going on is an absolute embarrassment to the university.
The Doctor
The Doctor
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Recently, are you buying and wearing as much MSU gear? Empty Re: Recently, are you buying and wearing as much MSU gear?

Post by MattyFresh 2/22/2017, 5:24 pm

everyday

Recently, are you buying and wearing as much MSU gear? 2Q==
MattyFresh
MattyFresh
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Recently, are you buying and wearing as much MSU gear? Empty Re: Recently, are you buying and wearing as much MSU gear?

Post by tGreenWay 2/22/2017, 6:29 pm

Yes.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2/22/2017, 6:37 pm

Once I read Hondo's evaluations I threw all of my gear in the trash. I won't be associated with a program that has parents crying to him.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2/22/2017, 7:04 pm

LooseGoose wrote:Once I read Hondo's evaluations I threw all of my gear in the trash. I won't be associated with a program that has parents crying to him.

Loose I did the same thing!!! Honestly, I don't see our defense improving until MD hires a D coordinator. This co d coordinator bullshit hasn't worked.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2/22/2017, 7:06 pm

Ahhhhh the RCMB circa 2016. Yum. Great thread. Will bump.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2/22/2017, 7:10 pm

The Doctor wrote:I haven't bought any new MSU gear in about a year. That probably has more to do with me having a ton of gear already and being an adult. With all the BS going on with the football program and Nassar, I would say I sport MSU gear about 25% less now. I love MSU and will always be proud to be a Spartan, but I am disappointed with the athletic department right now. A lot of the stuff going on is an absolute embarrassment to the university.

This is why you were banned. You don't learn like the other rejects.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2/22/2017, 7:19 pm

I only buy blue and gold.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2/22/2017, 7:21 pm

MSU sucks
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2/22/2017, 7:21 pm

Izzo has lost it.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2/22/2017, 7:22 pm

We can't recruit
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Doctor 2/22/2017, 7:24 pm

Death Roe wrote:
The Doctor wrote:I haven't bought any new MSU gear in about a year. That probably has more to do with me having a ton of gear already and being an adult. With all the BS going on with the football program and Nassar, I would say I sport MSU gear about 25% less now. I love MSU and will always be proud to be a Spartan, but I am disappointed with the athletic department right now. A lot of the stuff going on is an absolute embarrassment to the university.

Have you bought any Bronco gear since Fleck abandoned ship?
The Doctor
The Doctor
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve81 2/22/2017, 7:27 pm

Lol
Steve81
Steve81
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2/22/2017, 7:32 pm

I have enough MSU shit. If we do something cool like win a natty or a big bowl game I'll buy gear, otherwise fuck it rather spend my money elsewhere.
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2/22/2017, 7:38 pm

I'm bummed I didn't get into Michigan
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2/22/2017, 7:38 pm

My neighbor has been laughing at me. FUCKER!
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2/22/2017, 7:39 pm

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:I have enough MSU shit. If we do something cool like win a natty or a big bowl game I'll buy gear, otherwise fuck it rather spend my money elsewhere.

We went 3-9. Now a sex scandal
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2/22/2017, 7:39 pm

The Doctor wrote:
Death Roe wrote:

Have you bought any Bronco gear since Fleck abandoned ship?

WMU would kill us.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2/22/2017, 7:49 pm

Bump
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2/22/2017, 7:50 pm

DWags wrote:Bump

bump..
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2/22/2017, 7:56 pm

I bought a nice black MSU polo before my trip to FL for work last week. But then I heard about this shit and I burned it. Scrap the program.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2/22/2017, 8:01 pm

If there is a Minnesota row the boat shirt I want it
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2/22/2017, 8:03 pm

DWags... you OK bro?
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2/22/2017, 8:04 pm

Recently, are you buying and wearing as much MSU gear? Shopping?q=tbn:ANd9GcRqbwiYDfTA9QF_2R0JueRu1KJpi3Zpq71sz58wiiSOI-ubM3Ev3obxKBjV8A&usqp=CAE
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2/22/2017, 8:07 pm

Nordic wrote:DWags... you OK bro?

Lmao. Curious to know this as well. He is fired up !
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2/22/2017, 8:29 pm

I just bought another T shirt.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2/22/2017, 8:40 pm

tGreenWay wrote:I just bought another T shirt.

Recently, are you buying and wearing as much MSU gear? 502811600
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MattyFresh 2/22/2017, 8:53 pm

can't decide guys, white? grey? or green?

Recently, are you buying and wearing as much MSU gear? Ff_2439707_full
Recently, are you buying and wearing as much MSU gear? Ff_2439705_full
Recently, are you buying and wearing as much MSU gear? Ff_2439706_full
MattyFresh
MattyFresh
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2/22/2017, 8:54 pm

I usually get a hat when I m in the book store.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MattyFresh 2/22/2017, 8:55 pm

DWags wrote:I usually get a hat when I m in the book store.  

Good call, I'll head down to EL tmrw and pick up one of these caps from a local business.
MattyFresh
MattyFresh
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2/22/2017, 9:00 pm

MF, I just bought that green hat for my 7 yo after he got paint on his favorite MSU hat. It's nice, it's a Dry Fit. It was $33 everyone online but at the MSU bookstore it was a clearance item and $13. Check it. Might have just been a clearance on the youth size who knows.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MattyFresh 2/22/2017, 9:01 pm

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:MF, I just bought that green hat for my 7 yo after he got paint on his favorite MSU hat. It's nice, it's a Dry Fit. It was $33 everyone online but at the MSU bookstore it was a clearance item and $13. Check it. Might have just been a clearance on the youth size who knows.

$13! Man I wish I had a tiny head! Wait no i don't.
MattyFresh
MattyFresh
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2/22/2017, 9:01 pm

Obligatory he still loves the MSU Tigers hat that Wags gave him but his little melon is still a bit small to wear it all the time.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2/22/2017, 9:06 pm

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Obligatory he still loves the MSU Tigers hat that Wags gave him but his little melon is still a bit small to wear it all the time.

I personally dont think a man can ever have enough hats. I want one more NC MSU hat in basketball or football before I buy the farm.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2/22/2017, 9:10 pm

Well, you have always been a big hat guy.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MattyFresh 2/22/2017, 9:12 pm

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Well, you have always been a big hat guy.
aint that the truth
MattyFresh
MattyFresh
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2/22/2017, 9:15 pm

DWags wrote:
WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Obligatory he still loves the MSU Tigers hat that Wags gave him but his little melon is still a bit small to wear it all the time.

I personally dont think a man can ever have enough hats.   I want one more NC MSU hat in basketball or football before I buy the farm.  

I need a new white one.  Current is getting a little worn out.  

Is it me or does anyone else think the thick logos look like shit?  I like the old iron-on or stitched Spartan heads. The thick logos look like my kids 1st grade glue-on art projects.
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2/22/2017, 9:19 pm

Anything but the white hat matty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MattyFresh 2/22/2017, 9:22 pm

I have about 5 msu whites, 8 greens, 3 blacks, so might have to go grey... would look sharp with any of my msu polos come golf season. MOAR MSU STUFF!
MattyFresh
MattyFresh
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2/22/2017, 9:31 pm

Do you double bill bro? You can't cross double bill but even I think MSU double-billing is a bit much.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next