Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wearing College Gear to Baseball Games

+14
WBill
Travis of the Cosmos
Ass Dan
Giant Moose
NigelUno
EdMartinsLoan
The Lonely Stoner
Cym Jim
Other Teams Pursuing That
Rodeo Burger
dubie7006
That's Good D!
WhiteBoyHatcher
steveschneider
18 posters

Go down

Wearing College Gear to Baseball Games Empty Wearing College Gear to Baseball Games

Post by steveschneider 2014-07-01, 00:34

FYI it is a baseball game, give the college gear a rest. Thanks.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Wearing College Gear to Baseball Games Empty Re: Wearing College Gear to Baseball Games

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2014-07-01, 00:43

Disagree. Have been to plenty of Tiger games wearing a MSU shirt. Bobby Sak can make fun of me all he wants but MSU t-shirts are in my regular t-shirt rotation. They probably comprise 60+% of my regular t-shirt rotation. Other 40% = Steven Seagal t-shirts.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Wearing College Gear to Baseball Games Empty Re: Wearing College Gear to Baseball Games

Post by That's Good D! 2014-07-01, 00:52

I can't represent my alma mater at a baseball game because some bonar on a message board said so? F uck off fashion snob. NTTAWWT
That's Good D!
That's Good D!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by dubie7006 2014-07-01, 01:04

Kindly blow me. I don't own any baseball team hoodies, so if it's a bit chilly, I'm repping MSU. I'm not surprised you're bringing up a topic about baseball snobbery, though.
dubie7006
dubie7006
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Rodeo Burger 2014-07-01, 01:11

I have one Tigers shirt and a dozen MSU shirts. The odds are against me following the OP's advice.

I enjoy the conversations that always come about due to me wearing MSU gear as well. In Florida this past winter, I had people from all over the Midwest and to a lesser extent the Northeast telling me how impressed they were with the MSU football team, and then they'd say something like "...and we already know about Izzo!".

Literally the only B1G schools whose fans didn't strike up a conversation with me due to me wearing my gear (a hat or T-shirt) at the beach was UM and Northwestern fans...and NW doesn't really have fans, even at their home games.

I gave a few winks and nods to the few UM fans I saw, but they didn't respond. I felt a smidgen of Spartan Glory.
Rodeo Burger
Rodeo Burger
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2014-07-01, 01:40

F that. Some pro team doesn't trump my school
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cym Jim 2014-07-01, 01:44

I would never dream of attending a baseball game wearing an MSU t-shirt. Or doing either without the other.
Cym Jim
Cym Jim
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2014-07-01, 01:52

I think this is a weird post. Baseball games are a summer time activity thing. Wear what you will. No etiquette whatsoever necessary. Just don't ride your bike down there, wear striped shorts, act like an asshole, and ask your mom to paint your body green.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lonely Stoner 2014-07-01, 06:34

I think the real question should be "Wearing jerseys to games". It might just be me, but there's something I find wrong about grown men wearing other grown men's jerseys.
The Lonely Stoner
The Lonely Stoner
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by EdMartinsLoan 2014-07-01, 08:10

Another thread with a guy bitching about what other guys wear.
99.9% of the time I'm looking at what the women are wearing, or more appropriately how little they are wearing.
Try to get your priorities straight, unless I'm using straight in the wrong context.
EdMartinsLoan
EdMartinsLoan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2014-07-01, 09:00

The Lonely Stoner wrote:I think the real question should be "Wearing jerseys to games". It might just be me, but there's something I find wrong about grown men wearing other grown men's jerseys.

What about a blank jersey (with no name on the back)?

Or a jersey with your own name on it?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 2014-07-01, 09:06

NigelUno wrote:Or a jersey with your own name on it?
Nickname + #69 is the only way to go.

Wearing College Gear to Baseball Games Fatman-cardinals-jersey2

Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Ass Dan 2014-07-01, 09:13

steveschneider wrote:FYI it is a baseball game, give the college gear a rest. Thanks.

I bet you wear a jersey and a tigers hat to tiger games.

Grown men who wear jersey's are dipshits, plain and simple
Ass Dan
Ass Dan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2014-07-01, 09:28

Giant Moose wrote:
Nickname + #69 is the only way to go.

Wearing College Gear to Baseball Games Fatman-cardinals-jersey2

All that guy needs is some catcher's gear and a Mexican wrestling mask...
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 2014-07-01, 09:31

NigelUno wrote:

All that guy needs is some catcher's gear and a Mexican wrestling mask...
While I don't doubt he is a nice guy to have a beer with, Fatman 69 is more than just a little pudgy.
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2014-07-01, 09:35

EdMartinsLoan wrote:Another thread with a guy bitching about what other guys wear.
99.9% of the time I'm looking at what the women are wearing, or more appropriately how little they are wearing.
Try to get your priorities straight, unless I'm using straight in the wrong context.
Holy shit this.

Wait, hold on, I have to go check a different thread about what shade of green the football teams shoes will be this year. Brb.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WBill 2014-07-01, 10:01

Pick a theme and stick with it.
Wear your MSU stuff, or your Tiger stuff.
But not your Tiger shirt/jersey, with and MSU cap or vice versa

Don't cross the streams.  Wink 
WBill
WBill
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2014-07-01, 10:14

OP is a fucking idiot. I'll wear Spartan gear whenever, wherever.
This is easily the dumbest thread since tSwill signed on.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Hut1hut2 2014-07-01, 11:02

[quote="steveschneider"]FYI it is a baseball game, give the college gear a rest. Thanks. [

F u
Hut1hut2
Hut1hut2
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2014-07-01, 17:55

The local news is showing the soccer-watching crowd in downtown Detroit and there's some guy going bananas for U.S.A. wearing a Bad Boys tank top

What a patriot No 
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2014-07-01, 18:12

Floyd Robertson wrote:The local news is showing the soccer-watching crowd in downtown Detroit and there's some guy going bananas for U.S.A. wearing a Bad Boys tank top

What a patriot No 

Bet ya he's not even from Pontiac.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2014-07-01, 18:13

tGreenWay wrote:

Bet ya he's not even from Pontiac.

Wearing College Gear to Baseball Games 502811600
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2014-07-01, 22:38

tGreenWay wrote:OP is a fucking idiot. I'll wear Spartan gear whenever, wherever.
This is easily the dumbest thread since tSwill signed on.  

Trevor for mod?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2014-07-01, 23:17

NigelUno wrote:

Trevor for mod?

I'm in the minority, but that thread made me laugh.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by dubie7006 2014-07-02, 01:10

This thread had to be a joke. OP hasn't been back. Either joke or OP is too ashamed as his stupidity to show his face once more.
dubie7006
dubie7006
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolph Ziggler 2014-07-02, 08:06

I don't own Tigers gear and I'm not buying a new outfit to match the other boys. That leaves open the possibility that I'll wear some MSU stuff.
Dolph Ziggler
Dolph Ziggler
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down