Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I fucking love saying "Go Green" to people wearing gear out of state

+6
Death Roe
WhiteBoyHatcher
InTenSity
Herbie Green
SawGreen
DWags
10 posters

Go down

I fucking love saying "Go Green" to people wearing gear out of state Empty I fucking love saying "Go Green" to people wearing gear out of state

Post by DWags 2017-04-07, 20:19

And getting the "go White" back. No more talk, just acknowledgement.

I LOVE BEING A SPARTAN!!!

Born in Milwaukee but by the Grace of God became a Spartan.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

I fucking love saying "Go Green" to people wearing gear out of state Empty Re: I fucking love saying "Go Green" to people wearing gear out of state

Post by SawGreen 2017-04-07, 20:32

tWife and I chaperoned a band trip to Disney. Some other parents (Michigan fans) flew down and met us. While walking through Disney, we encountered a lot more MSU fans (just pre-Harblow and all the scUM gear was in cold storage), and when I would toss out the "Go Green", I had a 95% "Go White" hit rate.

It made quite an impression on them that there was a universal code.
SawGreen
SawGreen
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

I fucking love saying "Go Green" to people wearing gear out of state Empty Re: I fucking love saying "Go Green" to people wearing gear out of state

Post by Herbie Green 2017-04-07, 20:50

This is the first spring break I remember Scum gear clearly outnumbering Soartan gear. It must be up 50%
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-04-07, 20:55

Herbie Green wrote:This is the first spring break I remember Scum gear clearly outnumbering Soartan gear. It must be up 50%

You vacation in the wrong place.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green 2017-04-07, 21:50

DWags wrote:
Herbie Green wrote:This is the first spring break I remember Scum gear clearly outnumbering Soartan gear. It must be up 50%

I think I actually met you at the pool today. This guy just couldn't understand why the media thought there were any issues with the football program.
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2017-04-07, 21:50

I'm in Bama, haven't seen about other than my Spartan gear.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-04-07, 21:57

Herbie Green wrote:
DWags wrote:

I think I actually met you at the pool today. This guy just couldn't understand why the media thought there were any issues with the football program.

Yeah, I wouldn't be talking to a fucking moron who is at a pool while I"m trying to relax wanting to talk football. Sorry, only real uptight assholes do that. Then, you guys went deep into media and football? God, women must love you guys.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green 2017-04-07, 22:00

DWags wrote:
Herbie Green wrote:

Yeah, I wouldn't be talking to a fucking moron who is at a pool while I"m trying to relax wanting to talk football. Sorry, only real uptight assholes do that. Then, you guys went deep into media and football? God, women must love you guys.

Actually this guy didn't tilt near this badly. He was very friendly
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-04-07, 22:03

Herbie Green wrote:
DWags wrote:

I imagine the conversation was just riviting. Wives and women must have loved it. My bad, what a great convo to have.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green 2017-04-07, 22:23

DWags wrote:
Herbie Green wrote:

I imagine the conversation was just riviting. Wives and women must have loved it. My bad, what a great convo to have.

Pour yourself another and pass out.
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-04-07, 22:28

Herbie Green wrote:
DWags wrote:

Pour yourself another and pass out.

Find a guy who talks about media and Msu with you. I fucking love saying "Go Green" to people wearing gear out of state 502811600

Jesus. Think about that.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2017-04-07, 22:32

I don't really understand what Wags is getting at here but I have to give him the victory by decision. Sorry Herb. You went personal, which means you're triggered.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green 2017-04-07, 22:32

Actually the conversation went like this

"Thanks"

"Well I saw you wearing a Spartan shirt"

"Fuck off asshole. You can say go green or white to me and that is it becauase I don't have time for your bullshit conversation. Now go back to your ugly bitch wife as I am sure she is dying to hear what you have to say you prick"
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2017-04-07, 22:35

Get help, Herbster. Love you.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2017-04-07, 22:40

I've gotten Go Green wearing one of my MSU hats in Maine, Boston, Burlington Vermont, Rochester NY, NYC, Philadelphia, DC, Baltimore and Dallas.

Pretty surprising how well known MSU is despite what scummers might let on.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MSU addict 2017-04-07, 22:50

One of my proudest father moments:

Wife is out of town, I take my then two year-old daughter to Qdoba (she likes it).  A young couple is there with a son (also around two) all decked out in Spartan gear.

They go to leave, I give them a "go green" to which they replied with a weak "go green."

My daughter hears this, flips around and says "go white"  It brought a tear to my eye.

(yeah, a two year-old gets it - but they do not).
MSU addict
MSU addict
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2017-04-07, 22:53

MSU addict wrote:One of my proudest father moments:

Wife is out of town, I take my then two year-old daughter to Qdoba (she likes it).  A young couple is there with a son (also around two) all decked out in Spartan gear.

They go to leave, I give them a "go green" to which they replied with a weak "go green."

My daughter hears this, flips around and says "go white"  It brought a tear to my eye.

Why didn't you create an account on here for her to call that person a moran?
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-04-07, 22:54

MSU addict wrote:One of my proudest father moments:

Any neutral observer would know she's being brought up right.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2017-04-08, 10:45

DWags wrote:And getting the "go White" back. No more talk, just acknowledgement.

I LOVE BEING A SPARTAN!!!

Born in Milwaukee but by the Grace of God became a Spartan.

someone's a homebody. lol
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2017-04-08, 10:46

DWags wrote:
Herbie Green wrote:

You sound fuck on spring break. GTL, bro?
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2017-04-08, 10:48

Herbie Green wrote:Actually the conversation went like this

"Thanks"

"Well I saw you wearing a Spartan shirt"

"Fuck off asshole. You can say go green or white to me and that is it becauase I don't have time for your bullshit conversation. Now go back to your ugly bitch wife as I am sure she is dying to hear what you have to say you prick"

And he wonders why Nebraska fans kicked his ass at an away game lol
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2017-04-08, 10:49

gHost Spartan wrote:Dwags, seriously man, put the fucking phone down for a day or two, you're on vacation man… just enjoy the sunshine and warm air bro

Vlad posted from Italy. lol
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-04-08, 13:08

I fucking love saying "Go Green" to people wearing gear out of state 502811600

Hi ghost!

DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2017-04-08, 13:30

gHost Spartan wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

Vlad posted from Italy. lol
As a general rule, I don't mind posting while on vacation, especially in Europe or another international destination. As you know, there are many times when you've got down time and want to connect with "home" online. But domestic travel is usually a bit different and, quite frankly, it's more suitable to put the phone down because you're usually not snapping a lot of touristy type photos. Dwags is a bit obsessed with the boards and IMO really needs to take a step back. Engaging in DSFs while on vacation is a little odd. Same as posting while hammered and attacking Tanfan's dead mother.

Whatever
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2017-04-08, 21:09

gHost who's been attempting to be a message board Ernest Hemingway for over a decade saying someone else is obsessed with boards is ironic.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2017-04-08, 22:19

GRR Spartan wrote:gHost who's been attempting to be a message board Ernest Hemingway for over a decade saying someone else is obsessed with boards is ironic.

Less fiction from Hemingway.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-04-08, 22:40

gHost Spartan wrote:
DWags wrote:I fucking love saying "Go Green" to people wearing gear out of state 502811600

Hi ghost!

'Sup Fwags… how's the vacation going bro?
WBH keeps texting me.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green 2017-04-08, 22:41

I don’t know, there is plenty of down time traveling and whatnot. But I can't stop laughing at the irony of someone with 50,000+ posts on multiple MSU sports message boards not having the time to talk to an actual live human being about MSU sports - while meanwhile attempting to start DSFs with anonymous MSU fans about it.
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-04-08, 22:49

I fucking love saying "Go Green" to people wearing gear out of state 502811600
Hi herb and ghost!!
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green 2017-04-08, 23:04

DWags wrote:I fucking love saying "Go Green" to people wearing gear out of state 502811600
Hi herb and ghost!!

Sup
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down