Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What's your breaking point Goose?

+23
steveschneider
Floyd Robertson
Dendrobates
InTenSity
msugolfguy
Cameron
Watch Out Pylon!
xsanguine
Travis of the Cosmos
CheesySpartan
Herbie Green
Rocinante
The_Dude
WhiteBoyHatcher
AnomanderRake
kingstonlake
Blanch32
Robert J Sakimano
GRR Spartan
Death Roe
tGreenWay
NigelUno
DWags
27 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

What's your breaking point Goose?   - Page 4 Empty Re: What's your breaking point Goose?

Post by Turtleneck Wed Aug 16, 2017 3:38 pm

Isn't there some "urban legend" about Howell...
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

What's your breaking point Goose?   - Page 4 Empty Re: What's your breaking point Goose?

Post by NigelUno Wed Aug 16, 2017 4:06 pm

If this wasn't the breaking point, I'll guess it will take nuclear war.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Wed Aug 16, 2017 4:10 pm

Turtleneck wrote:
Travis of the Cosmos wrote:

You mean the guy who went to Costco the other day, obviously covered up stacks of other books with copies of his book (ironically titled the big lie) to make it seem like there were more copies than there were?

What's your breaking point Goose?   - Page 4 Img_2725

I dunno I just found that to be humorous.

I was in Barnes & Noble earlier today. They had two copies of his book in the current affairs section. I stacked them behind a Glenn Beck book.

?
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Wed Aug 16, 2017 4:23 pm

https://www.barnesandnoble.com/
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Wed Aug 16, 2017 6:11 pm

Turtleneck wrote:Isn't there some "urban legend" about Howell...
A tale of two towns: Newest racial incident has Howell facing its past

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Wed Aug 16, 2017 6:25 pm

Trump just signed an executive order that creates a federal ban on the sale of raw milk in all 50 states. Loose is now broken.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:02 pm

What's your breaking point Goose?   - Page 4 DHYqaKPVoAANYsL
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:38 pm

Lots of alt-right people are going to go underground again since their faces are being spread over social media.

One thing to travel 300 miles plus to be an anonomyous marcher. Its another to be identified and called out in your home town.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:10 pm

In an unprecedented 300th time in a row, the most tone deaf pundit award goes to Geraldo Rivera! Congratulations and come on down to receive your award.

What's your breaking point Goose?   - Page 4 Img_2726
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Thu Aug 17, 2017 1:35 am

Floyd Robertson wrote:What's your breaking point Goose?   - Page 4 DHYqaKPVoAANYsL

Sheep are okay, though, right? Can we all agree that sheep are okay and having sex with them shouldn't bring about any labels? Right? Guys?
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:28 am

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:In an unprecedented 300th time in a row, the most tone deaf pundit award goes to Geraldo Rivera! Congratulations and come on down to receive your award.

What's your breaking point Goose?   - Page 4 Img_2726

I'd like to erase #AlCapone'sVault from history.

Last edited by NigelUno on Thu Aug 17, 2017 9:10 am; edited 1 time in total
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Thu Aug 17, 2017 9:08 am

Can someone explain to me how taking a statue down that honors a man who committed treason somehow erases him from history?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Thu Aug 17, 2017 9:14 am

DWags wrote:Can someone explain to me how taking a statue down that honors a man who committed treason somehow erases him from history?

Hold on...I'm still reading Geraldo's revised history book. Chapter 2: Christopher Columbus killed all the Indians!!!
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Thu Aug 17, 2017 9:32 am

Is it white privileged to not give a fuck about statues?
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Thu Aug 17, 2017 10:11 am

Right wingers flip out when a football player exercises his rights to sit down in protest for the anthem but fight for a statue to stay up honoring a person that committed treason.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Thu Aug 17, 2017 10:15 am

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Is it white privileged to not give a fuck about statues?

When they come for the Morgan Freemen statue at Michigan State University, will you still remain silent?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Thu Aug 17, 2017 10:40 am

steveschneider wrote:Right wingers flip out when a football player exercises his rights to sit down in protest for the anthem but fight for a statue to stay up honoring a person that committed treason.

You should tweet that to #Geraldo.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Thu Aug 17, 2017 11:01 am

steveschneider wrote:Right wingers flip out when a football player exercises his rights to sit down in protest for the anthem but fight for a statue to stay up honoring a person that committed treason.
republicans are a bunch of sensitive little snowflakes whose primary mission is to control aspects of American freedoms.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Thu Aug 17, 2017 2:05 pm

The football player is black, and the guy/statue wanted black people as slaves. Simple.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:34 pm

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/08/17/opinion/sunday/i-voted-for-trump-and-i-sorely-regret-it.html?_r=0

I voted for Trump. And I sorely regret.

Read this. Looks like the rats are just starting to jump ship.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Dendrobates Thu Aug 17, 2017 6:59 pm

steveschneider wrote:https://www.nytimes.com/2017/08/17/opinion/sunday/i-voted-for-trump-and-i-sorely-regret-it.html?_r=0

Takes balls for someone to admit when they're wrong like hat.
I voted for Bush the second time around, and I really regretted it and felt ashamed.

But shit, I will take Bush anyday now!
Dendrobates
Dendrobates
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Thu Aug 17, 2017 7:16 pm

Dendrobates wrote:
steveschneider wrote:https://www.nytimes.com/2017/08/17/opinion/sunday/i-voted-for-trump-and-i-sorely-regret-it.html?_r=0

I voted for Bush the second time around, and I really regretted it and felt ashamed.

I like Bush
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan Thu Aug 17, 2017 7:58 pm

DWags wrote:
Dendrobates wrote:

I like Bush

We don't need to hear more about your personal life DWags.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:12 pm

DWags wrote:
Dendrobates wrote:

I like Bush

Pervert.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Dendrobates Thu Aug 17, 2017 9:14 pm

tGreenWay wrote:
DWags wrote:

I like Bush

Pervert.

What's your breaking point Goose?   - Page 4 502811600
dawgs preference doesn't surprise me.
Dendrobates
Dendrobates
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by y2kMgrad Thu Aug 17, 2017 10:09 pm

DWags wrote:
Dendrobates wrote:

I like Bush

I don't care what their politics are, if there's ever a President Landingstrip I'm voting for her..
y2kMgrad
y2kMgrad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Thu Aug 17, 2017 10:20 pm

y2kMgrad wrote:
DWags wrote:

I like Bush

I don't care what their politics are, if there's ever a President Landingstrip I'm voting for her..

Nothing sexier than when a girl walks out of the lake and her bottoms clinging and that small trace outline is seen through the suit. Bald has never done it. Neither does wild crazy. Nice and neat. JMO.

I'm betting Hilliary's was way out of control. So was Trumps.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Thu Aug 17, 2017 10:24 pm

Dendrobates wrote:

Yeah, it's an amazing read and he did it to give others the courage to admit they made a mistake. Trump is absolutely terrible for this country. Self inflicted blunder after blunder, and even the most devote follower is starting to wake up.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Thu Aug 17, 2017 10:25 pm

DWags wrote:
y2kMgrad wrote:

Nothing sexier than when a girl walks out of the lake and her bottoms clinging and that small trace outline is seen through the suit. Bald has never done it. Neither does wild crazy. Nice and neat. JMO.

I'm betting Hilliary's was way out of control. So was Trumps.

Trumps bush is just a bunch of dryer lint glued to the top of his bald head.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Thu Aug 17, 2017 10:39 pm

What's your breaking point Goose?   - Page 4 DHdOgF5WAAAHL1m
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Thu Aug 17, 2017 10:40 pm

What's your breaking point Goose?   - Page 4 DHbMcySXsAIJoCB
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Thu Aug 17, 2017 10:44 pm

steveschneider wrote:
Dendrobates wrote:

Yeah, it's an amazing read and he did it to give others the courage to admit they made a mistake. Trump is absolutely terrible for this country. Self inflicted blunder after blunder, and even the most devote follower is starting to wake up.

He gets zero credit from me.

We knew that even if Trump's actions as president never matched his worst campaign rhetoric; that even if he did nothing more than stick to the economy, infrastructure, and cautious foreign policy in his first four years, he is still too stupid to actually do anything but make a mess out of the executive and a joke out of the country. He is good at branding and manipulating but terrible at politics and governing. That was always obvious. Of course you also had the risk of Trump trying to act on the worst of his campaign rhetoric, you had the risk of his lunatic alt-right supporters trying to exercise greater influence, and of course you had the risk of Trump trying to mobilize the lunatic alt-right by acting on the worst of his campaign rhetoric if he felt his presidency was tanking (playing the culture card if nothing else is working). He was always going to be a disaster, and even if it was about jobs, globalization, and getting away from elite dominated party politics, he was never the right person for the job.

So Julius can go fuck himself. He should have found that courage before 11/8/2016. Honestly, it is convenient to find that courage now; to exercise political bravery just after the president said "both sides" when one side is fascism, after his friends in corporate America turned their backs on him, and after several members of his own party have publicly spoke out against him. What next, Julius will go out on a limb and tell us Pearl Jam is his favorite band?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Thu Aug 17, 2017 11:54 pm

Turtleneck wrote:
steveschneider wrote:

We knew that even if Trump's actions as president never matched his worst campaign rhetoric; that even if he did nothing more than stick to the economy, infrastructure, and cautious foreign policy in his first four years, he is still too stupid to actually do anything but make a mess out of the executive and a joke out of the country. He is good at branding and manipulating but terrible at politics and governing. That was always obvious. Of course you also had the risk of Trump trying to act on the worst of his campaign rhetoric, you had the risk of his lunatic alt-right supporters trying to exercise greater influence, and of course you had the risk of Trump trying to mobilize the lunatic alt-right by acting on the worst of his campaign rhetoric if he felt his presidency was tanking (playing the culture card if nothing else is working). He was always going to be a disaster, and even if it was about jobs, globalization, and getting away from elite dominated party politics, he was never the right person for the job.

So Julius can go fuck himself. He should have found that courage before 11/8/2016. Honestly, it is convenient to find that courage now; to exercise political bravery just after the president said "both sides" when one side is fascism, after his friends in corporate America turned their backs on him, and after several members of his own party have publicly spoke out against him. What next, Julius will go out on a limb and tell us Pearl Jam is his favorite band?

I hear what you are saying, but I saw a tweet that summed it up well. Is that anyway to welcome someone that is just starting see the world the way we do?

We are going to need more folks like Julius and those ceos and the others that tried to work with trump to have the courage to admit their mistake in order for us to get out of this mess.

Trump is a disaster.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Fri Aug 18, 2017 12:00 am

steveschneider wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

I hear what you are saying, but I saw a tweet that summed it up well. Is that anyway to welcome someone that is just starting see the world the way we do?

We are going to need more folks like Julius and those ceos and the others that tried to work with trump to have the courage to admit their mistake in order for us to get out of this mess.

Trump is a disaster.

I am not interested in welcoming him.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Fri Aug 18, 2017 12:45 am

That's fucked up, TN. You should rethink that.

The division in the country is growing. IMO everyone should do their part in trying to wind that shit back just a little bit. Some aren't willing to, clearly, including the President. The rest of us should be a little more flexible and understanding and be willing to come together to get rid of the absolute garbage that wants to roll back the clock 150 years.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Fri Aug 18, 2017 12:55 am

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:That's fucked up, TN. You should rethink that.

The division in the country is growing. IMO everyone should do their part in trying to wind that shit back just a little bit. Some aren't willing to, clearly, including the President. The rest of us should be a little more flexible and understanding and be willing to come together to get rid of the absolute garbage that wants to roll back the clock 150 years.

Do I welcome another voice of opposition? Yes.

Do I want to buy him a cup of coffee for his supposed bravery? No.

I do not have to like everybody who comes along and says they oppose Trump, and I am free to say those who voted for him need to own their role in making this happen. Let's put it this way: he gets an invite to the party, but I am not going across the room to talk to him because I do not like him.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Fri Aug 18, 2017 1:09 am

I don't disagree man. And I do wish more would own it. And I will not crown them for admitting it and owning it.

Just saying the country could do with a little less division right now and I'm willing to do my part. I am not willing to give any leeway to those who accept the rhetoric in the name of the causes they support. The rhetoric has reached disgusting, unacceptable levels and I question your humanity if you disagree at this point. Everything else I think personally we should be willing to discuss. Just my .02.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Fri Aug 18, 2017 1:17 am

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:I don't disagree man. And I do wish more would own it. And I will not crown them for admitting it and owning it.

Just saying the country could do with a little less division right now and I'm willing to do my part. I am not willing to give any leeway to those who accept the rhetoric in the name of the causes they support. The rhetoric has reached disgusting, unacceptable levels and I question your humanity if you disagree at this point. Everything else I think personally we should be willing to discuss. Just my .02.

Two things that we can say.

The first is that it's too late. There's no turning back. It's only going to get way worse before it gets better. The storm clouds are right above us. Here is some bedtime reading:
http://www.newyorker.com/news/news-desk/is-america-headed-for-a-new-kind-of-civil-war

The second is that reducing division does not mean we all have to like each other or even agree. It just means we have to respect each other, be cooperative and civil, and have rational deliberations as opposed to emotional debates. I respect the guy enough to do all of that, I am just not impressed enough to like him right now.

I am not sure about the first, but the second is proving to be easier said than done.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Frank Ricard Fri Aug 18, 2017 3:36 am

Worse president evar.  Republican congress is the worst congress evar.  They have no balls to get rid of this fucking clown.  Impeaching that fat ass would be the best thing the party will have ever done.  Don't wait for the Dems to do it when they win control of congress next year.. Do it now!!!!!
Frank Ricard
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Fri Aug 18, 2017 10:06 am

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:That's fucked up, TN. You should rethink that.

I agree.

The folks on the left and the Trump haters are all going to learn a bit of compromise if we want to oust this guy. It's going to take support from people we normally disagree with and I believe it's important to not only heal the divide a bit but to be ready to work with these people to get rid of him.

I see a lot of my lefty friends saying we'd be worse off with Pence and I think that's horse shit. I can live with three years of Pence and we can all decide in 2020 if he stays or goes.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next