Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dumping out containers in a parking lot. Disrespectful? or Acceptable practice?

+8
Stymie2000
Clarett's Folly
tGreenWay
The Pantry
Watch Out Pylon!
Travis of the Cosmos
Floyd Robertson
goodbar
12 posters

Go down

Dumping out containers in a parking lot. Disrespectful? or Acceptable practice? Empty Dumping out containers in a parking lot. Disrespectful? or Acceptable practice?

Post by goodbar 2017-03-06, 12:37

Lemme say, I think straight up H2O is totally fine to dump out anywhere anytime.

But other than that, what about coffee, pop, sports drinks, or similar beverages? When you see someone open their car door and dump it out do you shake your head in disapproval? Are you totally fine with it/condone it? Do you perhaps do it yourself? I would love to hear from you guys on what you think.
goodbar
goodbar
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Dumping out containers in a parking lot. Disrespectful? or Acceptable practice? Empty Re: Dumping out containers in a parking lot. Disrespectful? or Acceptable practice?

Post by Floyd Robertson 2017-03-06, 12:52

I'm kind of flexible with it. If it's pouring down rain, it will wash stuff away. Otherwise it's kind of bogue.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Dumping out containers in a parking lot. Disrespectful? or Acceptable practice? Empty Re: Dumping out containers in a parking lot. Disrespectful? or Acceptable practice?

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-03-06, 12:54

I ONLY ever dump out my container of crushed up pop tarts in parking lots if it is sunny out because then the pop tarts will get toasted for the birds to eat.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2017-03-06, 13:05

Dumping out containers in a parking lot. Disrespectful? or Acceptable practice? 477

Trial by monster truck.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2017-03-06, 13:14

Could not care less. Dump out old coffee all the time.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-03-06, 13:25

Never considered this before. I don't have any coffee left to dump out. Water would be harmless. Pop would be a bullshit move because it's sticky and would attract wasps. Only time I get pissed is when I see some idiot has emptied their ashtray in a lot, but I haven't seen that happen in years, at least not since I told Travis to stop it.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarett's Folly 2017-03-06, 13:30

I feel like this is one of those things where it doesn't sound so bad but if I saw someone doing it I'd immediately think that they're a douchebag. Kinda like spitting on the sidewalk. Just seems disrespectful.
Clarett's Folly
Clarett's Folly
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Stymie2000 2017-03-07, 08:36

What pisses me off is when they dump it right outside their door and I pull in soon afterwards and step in it. If it's poured in an out of the way spot then no problem.
Stymie2000
Stymie2000
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2017-03-07, 08:41

The Pantry wrote:Could not care less.  Dump out old coffee all the time.

*Could care less
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2017-03-07, 09:05

I'll dump out water and coffe anywhere. Don't drink much else in my car.

The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2017-03-07, 09:06

The_Dude wrote:I'll dump out water and coffe anywhere. Don't drink much else in my car.

Come to think of it though I always have it in travel mugs so I don't really dump it out.
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by goodbar 2017-03-07, 09:10

thanks you guys for sharing your thoughts.
goodbar
goodbar
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2017-03-07, 09:32

i dump my piss cup out all the time. try to pour it under my car cause I'm considerate.
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-03-07, 10:19

Death Roe wrote:
The Pantry wrote:Could not care less.  Dump out old coffee all the time.

*Could care less

Um, no.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2017-03-07, 10:26

tGreenWay wrote:
Death Roe wrote:

*Could care less

Um, no.
Dumping out containers in a parking lot. Disrespectful? or Acceptable practice? 502811600
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2017-03-07, 10:35

tGreenWay wrote:
Death Roe wrote:

*Could care less

Um, no.

Got 'em!
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-03-07, 10:44

Death Roe wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

Um, no.

Got 'em!

What?
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2017-03-07, 10:45

tGreenWay wrote:
Death Roe wrote:

Got 'em!

What?

Huh?
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeRockCity 2017-03-07, 11:20

Only used engine oil/old gasoline and maybe old paint.
SeeRockCity
SeeRockCity
Ephor (Board Steward)
Ephor (Board Steward)

https://spartanswill.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2017-03-07, 11:37

Death Roe wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

What?

Huh?
Merriam-Webster...could care less or couldn't care less
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2017-03-07, 11:49

SeeRockCity wrote:Only used engine oil/old gasoline and maybe old paint.

My grandpa used to change out his engine oil and save it. After enough accumulated he had a sprayer he would use to dump it on the dirt road his house hooked up to to keep the dust down in the summer.

Trump would be proud.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down