Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Russel Wilson dumping tWife - color me shocked.

+8
Ass Dan
WhiteBoyHatcher
Heat Miser
The_Dude
Nommad2
Robert J Sakimano
Rocinante
Code_Warrior
12 posters

Go down

Russel Wilson dumping tWife - color me shocked. Empty Russel Wilson dumping tWife - color me shocked.

Post by Code_Warrior Mon 20 Oct 2014 - 14:30

I always thought she looked weird, but she really looks bad in the article's picture.

Code_Warrior
Code_Warrior
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Russel Wilson dumping tWife - color me shocked. Empty Re: Russel Wilson dumping tWife - color me shocked.

Post by Rocinante Mon 20 Oct 2014 - 14:32

Good job Russ. Half yo' shit is her shit now. Way to go, killer.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Russel Wilson dumping tWife - color me shocked. Empty Re: Russel Wilson dumping tWife - color me shocked.

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon 20 Oct 2014 - 14:33

he seems like a nice guy but from an appearance-only standpoint, he's not exactly super model material...

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nommad2 Mon 20 Oct 2014 - 14:39

Smart move to dump her before negotiating a new contract. She'll only be able to keep half of his old amount.
Nommad2
Nommad2
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude Mon 20 Oct 2014 - 14:39

Rocinante wrote:Good job Russ. Half yo' shit is her shit now. Way to go, killer.

You dont know the details of Wilson's contract, do you?

He was a 4th round pick. He doesn't make much. But his next contract which is going to get worked out shortly is going to make him very rich.

He's getting a divorce before he signs that contact. She's going to get peanuts from what he's going to get.
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser Mon 20 Oct 2014 - 14:43

Nommad2 wrote:Smart move to dump her before negotiating a new contract. She'll only be able to keep half of his old amount.

This. He's looking at a 9 figure contact.
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by Code_Warrior Mon 20 Oct 2014 - 14:43

Nommad2 wrote:Smart move to dump her before negotiating a new contract. She'll only be able to keep half of his old amount.
Good call. I can't figure out why he married her in the first place. She always seemed a little weird to me.
Code_Warrior
Code_Warrior
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Mon 20 Oct 2014 - 15:01

Look at the date on that article. Why is this getting noticed/posted today?
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Code_Warrior Mon 20 Oct 2014 - 15:06

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Look at the date on that article. Why is this getting noticed/posted today?
I was looking at something else and and there was a link to it that caught my eye. I never heard anything about this anywhere else, so I posted it without bothering to look at the date. Seems like it would've gotten more attention considering the Super Bowl and all that.
Code_Warrior
Code_Warrior
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Ass Dan Mon 20 Oct 2014 - 15:08

They got divorced because she fucked Golden Tate. Also the reason he plays for the Lions instead of Seattle right now.
Ass Dan
Ass Dan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! Mon 20 Oct 2014 - 15:10

[quote="The_Dude"]

You dont know the details of Wilson's contract, do you?

He was a 4th round pick. He doesn't make much. But his next contract which is going to get worked out shortly is going to make him very rich.

He's getting a divorce before he signs that contact. She's going to get peanuts from what he's going to get.[/quote

Strategery
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Code_Warrior Mon 20 Oct 2014 - 15:12

Ass Dan wrote:They got divorced because she fucked Golden Tate. Also the reason he plays for the Lions instead of Seattle right now.
Kinda like that shit with Prince Fielder's wife and Avasial Garcia. Hmmmm... Interesting.... Have to look that shit up.
Code_Warrior
Code_Warrior
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rodeo Burger Mon 20 Oct 2014 - 16:44

HEEEEEEEEEE HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!

Russel Wilson dumping tWife - color me shocked. Gf2_1
Rodeo Burger
Rodeo Burger
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Breslin Usher Mon 20 Oct 2014 - 21:09

He finally grew some balls after winning the Super Bowl. Didn't have the balls to get rid of her obvious crazy manipulative self before doing it.
Breslin Usher
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeRockCity Mon 20 Oct 2014 - 22:59

Rodeo Burger wrote:HEEEEEEEEEE HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!

Russel Wilson dumping tWife - color me shocked. Gf2_1
Russel Wilson dumping tWife - color me shocked. Arrrg_zps42315f13
SeeRockCity
SeeRockCity
Ephor (Board Steward)
Ephor (Board Steward)

https://spartanswill.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down