Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whatever happened to that SpartanDawg dude that used to meltdown all the time?

+15
The_Dude
kingstonlake
Death Roe
NigelUno
duffy munn
tGreenWay
Nordic
InTenSity
DWags
tanfan!
Other Teams Pursuing That
CheesySpartan
Stoops21
Floyd Robertson
TheReal_LWS
19 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Whatever happened to that SpartanDawg dude that used to meltdown all the time? Empty Whatever happened to that SpartanDawg dude that used to meltdown all the time?

Post by TheReal_LWS Wed 15 Mar 2017 - 11:03

Miss him. He added some fun to this otherwise dull board. He wasn't a great poster, just a fun poster.
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Whatever happened to that SpartanDawg dude that used to meltdown all the time? Empty Re: Whatever happened to that SpartanDawg dude that used to meltdown all the time?

Post by Floyd Robertson Wed 15 Mar 2017 - 11:05

Unless by fun you mean annoying as fuck, you're wrong.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Whatever happened to that SpartanDawg dude that used to meltdown all the time? Empty Re: Whatever happened to that SpartanDawg dude that used to meltdown all the time?

Post by Stoops21 Wed 15 Mar 2017 - 12:08

You mean the kid that tried to say he was a baller but everyone called him out. He deleted his account.
Stoops21
Stoops21
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by CheesySpartan Wed 15 Mar 2017 - 13:41

He was definitely entertaining. Especially when he wanted to fight another poster in the parking lot of some marina in CA (Marina Del Ray or some shit?). Whatever happened to that SpartanDawg dude that used to meltdown all the time? 502811600
CheesySpartan
CheesySpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Wed 15 Mar 2017 - 14:03

He actually asked for his account to be deleted.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS Wed 15 Mar 2017 - 14:10

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:He actually asked for his account to be deleted.

Hmmm, must have been when I was dead.
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Wed 15 Mar 2017 - 14:15

TheReal_LWS wrote:
Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:He actually asked for his account to be deleted.

I agree though he was entertaining as fuck. Entertaining doesn't really sit well with a lot here and have to ruin it for others because they can't use the ignore feature on the board or in their brain. It is what it is.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! Wed 15 Mar 2017 - 14:35

Muffy sent me a pm saying he was coming to Orlando to beat me up. I took him up on his offer but he never followed through.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Wed 15 Mar 2017 - 14:37

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:
TheReal_LWS wrote:

I agree though he was entertaining as fuck. Entertaining doesn't really sit well with a lot here and have to ruin it for others because they can't use the ignore feature on the board or in their brain. It is what it is.

Whatever happened to that SpartanDawg dude that used to meltdown all the time? 502811600
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 15 Mar 2017 - 14:40

TheReal_LWS wrote:

It's too bad that everyone can't operate on your advanced level.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity Wed 15 Mar 2017 - 14:42

TheReal_LWS wrote:

Entertaining was back in the early 2000's on EZ Boards. EQ was big at the time, and it wasn't as easy as it is now to have arguments in game. There were threads that would go 40-50 pages with guilds arguing over who killed a mob and who griefed who, and fuck the Korean's who would play while the server was dead and keep the spawns down. Those were the days, when you had to fight it out over a messageboard, because it was impossible to do so in a game, but that game meant so much to so many people. Anyway, the rants over what happened in Guk were great, as a piece was needed there to finish the epic quests for rangers, and you could train a hundred mobs back to the entrance, killing everyone in your way if you did it right. I miss those days.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Wed 15 Mar 2017 - 14:55

InTenSity wrote:

Entertaining was back in the early 2000's on EZ Boards. EQ was big at the time, and it wasn't as easy as it is now to have arguments in game. There were threads that would go 40-50 pages with guilds arguing over who killed a mob and who griefed who, and fuck the Korean's who would play while the server was dead and keep the spawns down. Those were the days, when you had to fight it out over a messageboard, because it was impossible to do so in a game, but that game meant so much to so many people. Anyway, the rants over what happened in Guk were great, as a piece was needed there to finish the epic quests for rangers, and you could train a hundred mobs back to the entrance, killing everyone in your way if you did it right. I miss those days.

Honest, you could have written this in Chinese and it would mean the same to me.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic Wed 15 Mar 2017 - 15:14

tanfan! wrote:Muffy sent me a pm saying he was coming to Orlando to beat me up.  I took him up on his offer but he never followed through.  

Cool story

Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Wed 15 Mar 2017 - 15:15

DWags wrote:
InTenSity wrote:

Honest, you could have written this in Chinese and it would mean the same to me.

娛樂早在2000年初在EZ Boards。 EQ在當時很大,它不像現在在遊戲中有爭論一樣容易。有線程會去40-50頁的公會爭論誰殺了一個暴民,誰悲傷誰,和他媽的韓國人誰會玩,而服務器死了,保持生物下來。那些日子,當你不得不在一個留言板上打出來,因為在遊戲中這是不可能的,但那個遊戲意味著這麼多的人。無論如何,對Guk發生的事情是偉大的,因為一個需要在那裡完成史詩任務為護林員,你可以訓練一百個小怪回到入口,殺死大家在你的方式,如果你做的正確。我懷念那些日子。
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 15 Mar 2017 - 15:23

tGreenWay wrote:娛樂早在2000年初在EZ Boards。 EQ在當時很大,它不像現在在遊戲中有爭論一樣容易。有線程會去40-50頁的公會爭論誰殺了一個暴民,誰悲傷誰,和他媽的韓國人誰會玩,而服務器死了,保持生物下來。那些日子,當你不得不在一個留言板上打出來,因為在遊戲中這是不可能的,但那個遊戲意味著這麼多的人。無論如何,對Guk發生的事情是偉大的,因為一個需要在那裡完成史詩任務為護林員,你可以訓練一百個小怪回到入口,殺死大家在你的方式,如果你做的正確。我懷念那些日子。

Я думаю, что люблю вас
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity Wed 15 Mar 2017 - 15:23

Whatever happened to that SpartanDawg dude that used to meltdown all the time? 1966794946
So anyway, Dwags. We would stay up all night camping certain spawns, hoping for rare drops, or rare spawns to come up to complete certain quests in order to get kick ass equipment. Or you could go kiting, kiting is kind of a cheap trick, but effect, so when a mob agro's on to you, they will continue to chase you until they kill you, or lose interest if you get far enough away, but some character could use a spell called snare. That would slow them down, you could get about 4-8 mobs snared and run in a circle so they get all bunched up, at that point you start to AE (area effect spells). I was able to kill in a matter of minutes what would take a group to do in 30. Then there were raids on certain zones, so at one point the largest raid I was in had about 120 people, the lag was so bad people kept getting disconnected. Most raid had about 30-50 people, you would try to kill dragons and gods. Ever hear of ToV? Temple of Vasheen? Tough ass dragons in there, but depending on your faction you could walk through parts without getting attacked.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Wed 15 Mar 2017 - 15:36

LooseGoose wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:娛樂早在2000年初在EZ Boards。 EQ在當時很大,它不像現在在遊戲中有爭論一樣容易。有線程會去40-50頁的公會爭論誰殺了一個暴民,誰悲傷誰,和他媽的韓國人誰會玩,而服務器死了,保持生物下來。那些日子,當你不得不在一個留言板上打出來,因為在遊戲中這是不可能的,但那個遊戲意味著這麼多的人。無論如何,對Guk發生的事情是偉大的,因為一個需要在那裡完成史詩任務為護林員,你可以訓練一百個小怪回到入口,殺死大家在你的方式,如果你做的正確。我懷念那些日子。

Я думаю, что люблю вас

я люблю тебя еще больше
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 15 Mar 2017 - 15:42

я люблю тебя еще больше

Я не думаю, что это возможно.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS Wed 15 Mar 2017 - 15:56

tGWay's first foreign response was funny. As usual you turds have to beat a dead horse.
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity Wed 15 Mar 2017 - 15:58

TheReal_LWS wrote:tGWay's first foreign response was funny. As usual you turds have to beat a dead horse.
Good job accurately describing the person the OP was looking for.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn Wed 15 Mar 2017 - 17:20

He is either on Wall Street making a million a year or a member of Trumps cabinet.

One of the two.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Wed 15 Mar 2017 - 17:23

TheReal_LWS wrote:

If you thought people were ruining it, couldn't you just use the ignore feature on the board or in your brain?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn Wed 15 Mar 2017 - 17:29

NigelUno wrote:

If you thought people were ruining it, couldn't you just use the ignore feature on the board or in your brain?

Just do exactly what OTPT mandates. Not what he actually does.

The board will be better.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Wed 15 Mar 2017 - 17:40

LooseGoose wrote:
я люблю тебя еще больше

Я не думаю, что это возможно.

Быстро, давайте выпьем водку и плохо говорим о той свиньи Одинокий Волк Спартанец.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Wed 15 Mar 2017 - 17:47

duffy munn wrote:He is either on Wall Street making a million a year or a member of Trumps cabinet.

One of the two.

Both
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe Wed 15 Mar 2017 - 17:56

TheReal_LWS wrote:

Hmmm, must have been when I was praying the gay away.

Fixed
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 15 Mar 2017 - 18:05

Быстро, давайте выпьем водку и плохо говорим о той свиньи Одинокий Волк Спартанец.

Мое место или твой ты жгучий кусок человека?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Wed 15 Mar 2017 - 18:13

TheReal_LWS wrote:

I think the question was what happened to SD. Maybe I'm interpreting it wrong but I'm pretty sure the thread wasn't titled "Hey OTPT could you give us your tired, old, repetitive, lecture on how to view a board?"
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Wed 15 Mar 2017 - 18:13

duffy munn wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

Cant undo bans, Duff. That isn't really a feature the ignore button could fix. Try again.

Rip Antin
Rip moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 15 Mar 2017 - 18:51

Rip Antin
Rip moose

Если бы только это кладбище было больше.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn Wed 15 Mar 2017 - 19:43

DWags wrote:
duffy munn wrote:He is either on Wall Street making a million a year or a member of Trumps cabinet.

One of the two.

Both

Pretty sure you have to be a billionaire to be on Trumps cabinet.

Maybe next term.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude Wed 15 Mar 2017 - 19:49

duffy munn wrote:

Cant undo bans, Duff. That isn't really a feature the ignore button could fix. Try again.

Rip Antin
Rip moose

Cliffs on Antin getting banded? I could only read his shit after blazing one but whatever.
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Wed 15 Mar 2017 - 20:40

The_Dude wrote:

Rip Antin
Rip moose

Cliffs on Antin getting banded? I could only read his shit after blazing one but whatever.

Let's just say you both like to walk the same path.......
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Wed 15 Mar 2017 - 21:06

Bump for Kingston's fragile snowflake feelings.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude Wed 15 Mar 2017 - 21:08

Is there a story to this? That guy was a hoot
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Wed 15 Mar 2017 - 21:20

The_Dude wrote:

Sd or anti?
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Wed 15 Mar 2017 - 21:58

Carry that torch.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Wed 15 Mar 2017 - 22:25

Whatever happened to that SpartanDawg dude that used to meltdown all the time? TorchLighting
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude Wed 15 Mar 2017 - 22:41

The_Dude wrote:

Sd or anti?

Anti. Prob happened during my month ban. Did he just completely lose it or?
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn Wed 15 Mar 2017 - 22:45

gHost Spartan wrote:He was definitely one of my favorite posters. Hilarious. Strange. Toxic. Trolled the boners. Sad he's gone actually.

Keep in mind I enjoy any kind of unusual poster.

Was he really trolling or did the kid have a screw loose?

I guess it's a fine line. What I don't get is why you revere a good troll.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next