Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whatever happened to that SpartanDawg dude that used to meltdown all the time?

+15
The_Dude
kingstonlake
Death Roe
NigelUno
duffy munn
tGreenWay
Nordic
InTenSity
DWags
tanfan!
Other Teams Pursuing That
CheesySpartan
Stoops21
Floyd Robertson
TheReal_LWS
19 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Whatever happened to that SpartanDawg dude that used to meltdown all the time? - Page 2 Empty Re: Whatever happened to that SpartanDawg dude that used to meltdown all the time?

Post by xsanguine Wed Mar 15, 2017 10:53 pm

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:
TheReal_LWS wrote:

Hmmm, must have been when I was dead.

I agree though he was entertaining as fuck. Entertaining doesn't really sit well with a lot here and have to ruin it for others because they can't use the ignore feature on the board or in their brain. It is what it is.

Whatever happened to that SpartanDawg dude that used to meltdown all the time? - Page 2 502811600

Don't take no shit from no one, OTPT!
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Whatever happened to that SpartanDawg dude that used to meltdown all the time? - Page 2 Empty Re: Whatever happened to that SpartanDawg dude that used to meltdown all the time?

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Wed Mar 15, 2017 11:06 pm

The_Dude wrote:

Sd or anti?

Anti. Prob happened during my month ban. Did he just completely lose it or?

In my unpopular opinion, no. His conspiracy theories were always traced back to Jewish people, which of course in today's jump to conclusion mob mentality society means he was anti semitic/racist. Few posters complained, even threatened to go to Forumotion, the forum's servers, and King Heat Miser caved, banned him for good.

Whatever happened to that SpartanDawg dude that used to meltdown all the time? - Page 2 Pour-some-out-o
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn Wed Mar 15, 2017 11:19 pm

The_Dude wrote:

In my unpopular opinion, no. His conspiracy theories were always traced back to Jewish people, which of course in today's jump to conclusion mob mentality society means he was anti semitic/racist. Few posters complained, even threatened to go to Forumotion, the forum's servers, and King Heat Miser caved, banned him for good.

Whatever happened to that SpartanDawg dude that used to meltdown all the time? - Page 2 Pour-some-out-o

When someone ALWAYS traces his theories back to Jewish people, that person is anti-semitic.

Don't need a mob mentality to reach that conclusion.

Same thing with t Dude's banning. He is a racist and has proven it repeatedly.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron Thu Mar 16, 2017 12:15 am

The_Dude wrote:

Out of curiosity, did you read his holocaust denial stuff? I suspect that was the straw that broke the camel's back. I don't recall him saying anything outright antisemitic, but I also don't feel that our collective message board experience is diminished by his absence.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Thu Mar 16, 2017 12:23 am

If my memory serves me right, he questioned what really happened because the numbers of deaths kept going lower and lower as time progressed. As you said, nothing straight anti semantic but that's just like my opinion, man. Whatever happened to that SpartanDawg dude that used to meltdown all the time? - Page 2 2599972566 When global warming/climate change fucks everyone up, are we going to ban Goose for denying it?
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron Thu Mar 16, 2017 12:34 am

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:If my memory serves me right, he questioned what really happened because the numbers of deaths kept going lower and lower as time progressed. As you said, nothing straight anti semantic but that's just like my opinion, man. Whatever happened to that SpartanDawg dude that used to meltdown all the time? - Page 2 2599972566 When global warming/climate change fucks everyone up, are we going to ban Goose for denying it?
In isolation, there is nothing inherently antisemitic in questioning the official numbers of the holocaust. Taken together with the rest of his posting history, however, leads one to some rather inescapable conclusions about the guy's mindset.

And comparing holocaust denial to climate change denial is kind of asinine.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 16, 2017 1:31 am

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:If my memory serves me right, he questioned what really happened because the numbers of deaths kept going lower and lower as time progressed. As you said, nothing straight anti semantic but that's just like my opinion, man. Whatever happened to that SpartanDawg dude that used to meltdown all the time? - Page 2 2599972566 When global warming/climate change fucks everyone up, are we going to ban Goose for denying it?

This is a classic example of why your opinions have a worth of zero.

Your reading comprehension skills are on the same level.  

I have never once "denied" climate change you ignorant fuck.  Link me to one post with evidence otherwise and I'll make your message board experience better by absenting myself from it.  My clear and repeated statement is that the climate is, always has and always will be changing.  Only supremely arrogant fucks would believe that they can stop that process and lock it into a static position forevermore.  

In addition, my position is that we are not seeing catastrophic warming.  The earth has been warmer in the past and rather than endangering us it benefited humans.  If you pull your head out of your ass for 15 minutes go read up on the "medieval warm period" or as it used to be known the "medieval optimal period".  Humans flourished,  then died in droves as the world cooled and the little ice age set in.   Amazingly all of that warming and cooling occurred before the internal combustion engine was around to "cause" it.

I write this knowing that  you'll read none of it because you're at the age that you already know it all, so I'll just ask the next time you want to drag me into one of your immature whinefests over missing asshole posters at least state my position correctly.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Thu Mar 16, 2017 1:37 am

Hope you're not wrong in all of your infinite climate knowledge goose. If you are we're all fucked. Nice gamble.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Thu Mar 16, 2017 1:49 am

Whatever happened to that SpartanDawg dude that used to meltdown all the time? - Page 2 502811600
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Thu Mar 16, 2017 2:05 am

This is OTPT's world and ethics, we're all just occupying it because he tolerates us in a benevolent way. Teaching us otpt and thanks.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Thu Mar 16, 2017 8:02 am

The_Dude wrote:

So...you're saying he was a proponent of the Jewish people?

Or just wanted to talk about all the conspiracies with Jewish people? Like a reporter? You don't think he had a bias at all?

And...I don't really expect you to answer any of those questions. You like to use a hit and run mentality when posting.

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Thu Mar 16, 2017 9:00 am

LooseGoose wrote:

This is a classic example of why your opinions have a worth of zero.

Your reading comprehension skills are on the same level.  

I have never once "denied" climate change you ignorant fuck.  Link me to one post with evidence otherwise and I'll make your message board experience better by absenting myself from it.  My clear and repeated statement is that the climate is, always has and always will be changing.  Only supremely arrogant fucks would believe that they can stop that process and lock it into a static position forevermore.  

In addition, my position is that we are not seeing catastrophic warming.  The earth has been warmer in the past and rather than endangering us it benefited humans.  If you pull your head out of your ass for 15 minutes go read up on the "medieval warm period" or as it used to be known the "medieval optimal period".  Humans flourished,  then died in droves as the world cooled and the little ice age set in.   Amazingly all of that warming and cooling occurred before the internal combustion engine was around to "cause" it.

I write this knowing that  you'll read none of it because you're at the age that you already know it all, so I'll just ask the next time you want to drag me into one of your immature whinefests over missing asshole posters at least state my position correctly.

Not to hijack the thread but it's hard to argue LG point in climate change
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude Thu Mar 16, 2017 10:22 am

Antin didnt seem like an anti Semite as much as he just believed a lot of conspiracies. But he also was harmless and had some, um, interesting viewpoints.

Who wasn't man enough to just put him on ignore? Did you life get affected that much by what he spewed?
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude Thu Mar 16, 2017 10:27 am

duffy munn wrote:

When someone ALWAYS traces his theories back to Jewish people, that person is anti-semitic.

You going to complain to corporate?
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity Thu Mar 16, 2017 10:30 am

The_Dude wrote:
duffy munn wrote:

Someone has complained to corporate. I believe for one of the pools it was being reported that there was gambling or something going on here.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn Thu Mar 16, 2017 10:31 am

The_Dude wrote:
duffy munn wrote:

No.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! Thu Mar 16, 2017 10:51 am

duffy munn wrote:
The_Dude wrote:

No.

Muffy. The only reason why you post on here is because it provides you with another outlet for you to fight with Internet strangers. Just admit it. This is your life in retirement. Attacking people you don't know on a daily basis. Your priorities are all screwed up. 90% of your posts are personal attacks.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude Thu Mar 16, 2017 10:56 am

InTenSity wrote:
The_Dude wrote:

Someone has complained to corporate. I believe for one of the pools it was being reported that there was gambling or something going on here.

Some people need to get lives. Trying to police the internet, lol.
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn Thu Mar 16, 2017 10:59 am

tanfan! wrote:
duffy munn wrote:

No.

Muffy. The only reason why you post on here is because it provides you with another outlet for you to fight with Internet strangers. Just admit it. This is your life in retirement. Attacking people you don't know on a daily basis. Your priorities are all screwed up. 90% of your posts are personal attacks.

Are you a fan of racists bro?
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 16, 2017 11:13 am

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Hope you're not wrong in all of your infinite climate knowledge goose. If you are we're all fucked. Nice gamble.

Gamble? Do you really think you're going to alter the climate?

What gives you such infinite faith in *these* government scientists? Every prediction they've made on warming over the last 30 years has been wildly inaccurate.

I find it amusing that supposed independent thinkers like OTPT fall into lockstep here. The government is wrong about everything else but they're dead right on this with no skepticism allowed.

This is the same government that told us for 40 years that eggs were horrible for you - turned out to be dead wrong. Same with salt. Same with butter. The same government that came out with food pyramid pushing bread, pasta and other carbs which touched off an ongoing obesity epidemic. Take a look at the dates when the 1st pyramid came out telling us how to eat and when America started getting fatter.

This is the same government that has told us repeatedly that we were about out of oil yet today we have more proven reserves than ever and another big find just happened in Alaska. These are the same government scientists that told Challenger and Columbia they were good to go.

Amazing. They can't get tomorrow's weather right but they know the next 50 years.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude Thu Mar 16, 2017 11:29 am

LooseGoose wrote:
Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Hope you're not wrong in all of your infinite climate knowledge goose. If you are we're all fucked. Nice gamble.

Gamble?   Do you really think you're going to alter the climate?

What gives you such infinite faith in *these* government scientists?  Every prediction they've made on warming over the last 30 years has been wildly inaccurate.

I find it amusing that supposed independent thinkers like OTPT fall into lockstep here.   The government is wrong about everything else but they're dead right on this with no skepticism allowed.  

This is the same government that told us for 40 years that eggs were horrible for you - turned out to be dead wrong.   Same with salt.  Same with butter.  The same government that came out with food pyramid pushing bread, pasta and other carbs which touched off an ongoing obesity epidemic.  Take a look at the dates when the 1st pyramid came out telling us how to eat and when America started getting fatter.

This is the same government that has told us repeatedly that we were about out of oil yet today we have more proven reserves than ever and another big find just happened in Alaska.  These are the same government scientists that told Challenger and Columbia they were good to go.  

Amazing.   They can't get tomorrow's weather right but they know the next 50 years.

The right kind of salt isn't bad for you.  Normal table salt is.

They were also wrong on the animal fat vs sugar debate.
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS Thu Mar 16, 2017 2:56 pm

The_Dude wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

Gamble?   Do you really think you're going to alter the climate?

What gives you such infinite faith in *these* government scientists?  Every prediction they've made on warming over the last 30 years has been wildly inaccurate.

I find it amusing that supposed independent thinkers like OTPT fall into lockstep here.   The government is wrong about everything else but they're dead right on this with no skepticism allowed.  

This is the same government that told us for 40 years that eggs were horrible for you - turned out to be dead wrong.   Same with salt.  Same with butter.  The same government that came out with food pyramid pushing bread, pasta and other carbs which touched off an ongoing obesity epidemic.  Take a look at the dates when the 1st pyramid came out telling us how to eat and when America started getting fatter.

This is the same government that has told us repeatedly that we were about out of oil yet today we have more proven reserves than ever and another big find just happened in Alaska.  These are the same government scientists that told Challenger and Columbia they were good to go.  

Amazing.   They can't get tomorrow's weather right but they know the next 50 years.

The right kind of salt isn't bad for you.  Normal table salt is.

They were also wrong on the animal fat vs sugar debate.

Salt is NaCl. Table salt is NaCl with Iodine added. It isn't bad for you either.
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Thu Mar 16, 2017 7:34 pm

TheReal_LWS wrote:

Hmmm, must have been when I was dead.

I agree though he was entertaining as fuck. Entertaining doesn't really sit well with a lot here and have to ruin it for others because they can't use the ignore feature on the board or in their brain. It is what it is.

This. too many snowflake
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Thu Mar 16, 2017 7:35 pm

LooseGoose wrote:

It's too bad that everyone can't operate on your advanced level.

You made this bed....
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Thu Mar 16, 2017 7:38 pm

The_Dude wrote:

Bump for Kingston's fragile snowflake feelings.

Is there a story to this? That guy was a hoot

not really. one of the owners is a blowar lib
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Thu Mar 16, 2017 7:40 pm

duffy munn wrote:
gHost Spartan wrote:He was definitely one of my favorite posters. Hilarious. Strange. Toxic. Trolled the boners. Sad he's gone actually.

Keep in mind I enjoy any kind of unusual poster.

Was he really trolling or did the kid have a screw loose?

I guess it's a fine line. What I don't get is why you revere a good troll.

Not the only thing you don't get
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Thu Mar 16, 2017 7:43 pm

The_Dude wrote:

Guarantee grr complained
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Thu Mar 16, 2017 7:49 pm

gHost Spartan wrote:
duffy munn wrote:

Was he really trolling or did the kid have a screw loose?

I guess it's a fine line. What I don't get is why you revere a good troll.

I thought he was funny, whether it was intentional or unintentional. It was entertainment and anyone who disagrees is lying to the board and to themselves. As soon as SD posted you guys all jumped in and started attacking. Fell for it every time.

To me, I think the board is much better when there are different and more unique viewpoints, even when and especially when I disagree. Just try not to take this shit too seriously and you'll see the humor.

Ghost, that last line is litterally impossible for the The Dowager Lady Margret, Countess and Prefict of Northumbria. they see this place as a serious battlefield instead
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2