Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are they ever going to start the NBA Finals?

+3
steveschneider
Turtleneck
NigelUno
7 posters

Go down

Are they ever going to start the NBA Finals? Empty Are they ever going to start the NBA Finals?

Post by NigelUno 2014-06-04, 20:48

Maybe they need some more time off?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Are they ever going to start the NBA Finals? Empty Re: Are they ever going to start the NBA Finals?

Post by Turtleneck 2014-06-04, 20:50

They are giving Dwyane Wade extra time to plan his "injuries."
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Are they ever going to start the NBA Finals? Empty Re: Are they ever going to start the NBA Finals?

Post by steveschneider 2014-06-04, 20:56

I didn't even know the season was still going.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2014-06-04, 20:56

Turtleneck wrote:They are giving Tony Parker extra time to plan his "injuries." He is such a pussy and is hurt every single time they get into the playoffs.  

FIFY.  Last year it was his hamstring which is the reason why they lost, this year it will be his ankle. Always an excuse when you know your going to lose. Just as i predicted the heat would win verse the pacers in 6 after they lost game 1 (they don't lose two in a row), I predict heat in 6 again. Spurs don't stand a chance.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2014-06-04, 21:05

Parkers injuries are probably legitimate.

Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2014-06-04, 21:12

Turtleneck wrote:Parkers injuries are probably legitimate.

Shut up, Wade has all legitimate injuries. He is just a baller like me and plays through that shit (by scoring career high field goal percentage). Parker whines and limps around like a little pussy. This finals is going to be a domination by the heat. Manu will suck just as much as last year with the heats ferocious defense. Tim Duncan has slowed way down since last year and he has no chance of carrying the spurs to 4 wins. Parker is a little bitch and will disappear like he always does when it matters most and Leonard does not have a killer instinct. This is game,set match, With Rashard Lewis playing like a complete g and Ray Allen making it rain in the 4 quarter, the heat are unstoppable. The spurs only had a chance last year because bosh could not hit 3's and they started a 4 like Haslem who sucked at shooting. The heat have learned the best line up this playoffs and they are going to completely destroy the overrated western conference like they always do. Hell, they are like 53-20 vs the west and have more losses to the east over the same span. The west can't handle the heats defense and it is a purely offensive conference. Championships are won with superstars and defense, which is right in Miami's breadbasket. They will end the career of tim "I like penis" duncan just like they did to Kevin "little pussy" Garnett and Paul "big mouth" Pierce. I am betting thousands on the heat and any one doing otherwise is a complete fool.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by WBill 2014-06-04, 21:18

Yeah, posters are getting anxious to point out how much the NBA sucks.
WBill
WBill
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2014-06-04, 21:46

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:

Shut up, Wade has all legitimate injuries. He is just a baller like me and plays through that shit (by scoring career high field goal percentage).  

I have to admit, sometimes your schtick is pretty funny.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2014-06-04, 21:56

If I remember correctly, and I think I do, the NBA finals start on a predetermined date regardless of the previous series. So if both conference finals were sweeps then both teams would get like a week off.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2014-06-04, 21:59

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:If I remember correctly, and I think I do, the NBA finals start on a predetermined date regardless of the previous series. So if both conference finals were sweeps then both teams would get like a week off.

We are all a little tired of your facts.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GhettoHeisman 2014-06-04, 22:04

There's real money at stake here. They have to try to maximize the TV audience. It's not like the NHL Finals where only the die-hard hockey fans will tune in.
GhettoHeisman
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2014-06-04, 22:04

Turtleneck wrote:

We are all a little tired of your facts.
I just like to help :(
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2014-06-04, 22:08

Haha Ross is such a little bitch. LOL
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2014-06-04, 22:12

Turtleneck wrote:

I have to admit, sometimes your schtick is pretty funny.

Are they ever going to start the NBA Finals? 506486848 
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down