Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the 2nd Electoral test - May 25th - Montana

+8
Rocinante
Cameron
NigelUno
Robert J Sakimano
DWags
Watch Out Pylon!
Travis of the Cosmos
GRR Spartan
12 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

the 2nd Electoral test - May 25th - Montana - Page 2 Empty Re: the 2nd Electoral test - May 25th - Montana

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-05-25, 09:52

GRR Spartan wrote:If Gianforte wins (probably will since the altercation occured election eve) what the hell is the NJ transplant billionaire going to do in DC that's crawling with reporters?

the 2nd Electoral test - May 25th - Montana - Page 2 Kickerdead.0
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

the 2nd Electoral test - May 25th - Montana - Page 2 Empty Re: the 2nd Electoral test - May 25th - Montana

Post by Rocinante 2017-05-25, 12:15

LooseGoose wrote:
Rocinante wrote:Haha fucking Fox confirms it was a completely unprovoked assault. May not matter as there's already 200+k votes cast. But MT has Election Day registration so if people maybe aren't fucking idiots and don't want a god damn psycho representing them they get their lazy asses up and go send this idiot to the dustbin of history.

Wait!!!

So in this particular case Fox is an unimpeachable source?

the 2nd Electoral test - May 25th - Montana - Page 2 1966794946 the 2nd Electoral test - May 25th - Montana - Page 2 1966794946 That's rich.

It's stuff like this that makes people ignore you. Did you read the account from the reporters that were there? They were scared and it was pretty brutal.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-05-25, 13:16

Rocinante wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

Wait!!!

So in this particular case Fox is an unimpeachable source?

the 2nd Electoral test - May 25th - Montana - Page 2 1966794946 the 2nd Electoral test - May 25th - Montana - Page 2 1966794946 That's rich.

It's stuff like this that makes people ignore you. Did you read the account from the reporters that were there? They were scared and it was pretty brutal.

If someone came into my office, interrupted a meeting about to begin and shoved a phone in my face they could hope to get off with a body slam. Some of these Brit reporters only understand force.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2017-05-25, 13:18

LooseGoose wrote:
Rocinante wrote:

If someone came into my office, interrupted a meeting about to begin and shoved a phone in my face they could hope to get off with a body slam. Some of these Brit reporters only understand force.

Razz Okay you're trying too hard now. Razz
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-05-25, 13:20

LooseGoose wrote:
Rocinante wrote:

this.

I join you in celebrating a fragile right wing snowflake who can't handle being asked a question by some mainstream media nerd.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-05-25, 13:22

Kyung Lah‏Verified account @KyungLahCNN 1h1 hour ago
More
MT GOP voter to me just now, knowing I work for @CNN: "That audio made me cheer." She smiled as she walked in to vote for Gianforte.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2017-05-25, 13:26

So now Goosechev is moving towards limiting the press through physical altercation.

The portion of the stort Goosechev is ignoring is Gianforte isn't some guy sitting in his office being accosted by a modern day Mike Wallace. Gianforte is a candidate to be in the US Congress.

I'm betting Gianforte would be quick to co-sponsor legislation to limit 1st amendment freedoms. That whole free press thing seemed to bother the shit out of him. Yet Goosechev the Tass stringer from Mio is defending Gianforte.

Its Rule #3 in the running for Congress handbook

#1 Don't kill anyone and be charged
#2 Don't get caught in a hotel with a dead hooker or a live child
#3 Don't punch out a reporter in front of other reporters

GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2017-05-25, 13:27

LooseGoose wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:Is the third test going to be in Buttfuck, Nebraska?

I'm sorry that you're offended by the areas under Republican control being so prompt about having free and fair elections.

Hmmm...odd you didn't mention free speech.

Seems like the reporter's was getting suppressed....

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2017-05-25, 13:31

He's trolling. Which according to the stickies will not be tolerated.

Better be scared of the Travis wrath, Goose. Or is it greenway? I don't even know who the mods are anymore.

Anyway as most of us should remember from the election, there's a strong correlation between people who approve of authoritarianism and fascist tactics and Trumo supporters. Living here, I can say that people are appalled in general by this.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2017-05-25, 13:32

That doesn't mean he'll lose though. If unregistered folks don't head to the polls, I suspect this troglodyte still wins.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-05-25, 13:33

Rocinante wrote:That doesn't mean he'll lose though. If unregistered folks don't head to the polls, I suspect this troglodyte still wins.
yeah, I'd say with unbridled hate, anger and propensity for violence, his popularity just went up with the knuckle-draggin' christian types.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2017-05-25, 13:35

There are less of them than there are of moderates. Fucking lazy ass moderates just won't go out and fucking vote. Assholes.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-05-25, 13:37

Rocinante wrote:There are less of them than there are of moderates. Fucking lazy ass moderates just won't go out and fucking vote. Assholes.
your reckless and wanton use of salty language makes my weenie wiggle.

the 2nd Electoral test - May 25th - Montana - Page 2 3434560931
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-05-25, 13:37

Rocinante wrote:There are less of them than there are of moderates. Fucking lazy ass moderates just won't go out and fucking vote. Assholes.

I do.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-05-25, 13:40

I'm pretty lazy and I vote in every election.. usually just to have something to do.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2017-05-25, 13:44

80% turnout in France being called "disappointing" makes my dick soft. Election Day should be a national holiday and registration should always be available at the polling place.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2017-05-25, 13:50

LooseGoose wrote:
Rocinante wrote:

Bullshit. The appropriate response to rudeness is assault? Bullshit. We all know you don't believe that, so why say it? Just stop.

For fuck's sake, Goose...
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-05-25, 21:12

Alexis Levinson‏Verified account @alexis_levinson 4h4 hours ago
More
At polling place in Bozeman, haven't found anyone yet who changed their mind bc of last night's events. #MTAL
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-05-25, 21:21

Comfortably Smug‏ @ComfortablySmug 21h21 hours ago
More
If Gianforte wins tomorrow Ossoff is going to start fucking powerbombing journos nonstop
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2017-05-25, 21:37

LooseGoose wrote:
Rocinante wrote:

FYI: This is just one of many reasons why no one takes you seriously.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-05-25, 22:19

The Dem leading early.....this is the best site for early results.

https://decisiondeskhq.com/results/montana-at-large-congressional-election/
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-05-25, 22:21

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

As if that's somehow important....to be taken seriously in the Swill. No matter how serious, how studious, how carefully your point would be argued......minds changed on either side = ZERO.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2017-05-25, 23:07

LooseGoose wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

As if that's somehow important....to be taken seriously in the Swill. No matter how serious, how studious, how carefully your point would be argued......minds changed on either side = ZERO.

Free Speech!
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-05-25, 23:20

LooseGoose wrote:
Rocinante wrote:

And some politicians only understand violence. Hell of a thing when they mx it up. Here's the question, do you think the reporter will change from this episode or will the politician? I'm guessing the politician.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2017-05-25, 23:24

LooseGoose wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

There actually is a lot of good discussion on this board. Just because you're a mindless partisan hack doesn't mean everyone is.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2017-05-26, 00:43

We live in two completely different realities. Gianforte will win.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2017-05-26, 01:12

Maybe we should have the leading candidates spar for a 2 minute round before every election. It shouldn't replace voting or anything, but you can tell a lot about someone, at a based level, by how they react to a physical confrontation.

If the libertarian/green party ever got up there, within a certain percentage we could determine, we'd have a 3 man free for all. That's primal politics.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2017-05-26, 01:24

xsanguine wrote:Maybe we should have the leading candidates spar for a 2 minute round before every election. It shouldn't replace voting or anything, but you can tell a lot about someone, at a based level, by how they react to a physical confrontation.

If the libertarian/green party ever got up there, within a certain percentage we could determine, we'd have a 3 man free for all. That's primal politics.

Trump v Hillary for 2 minutes...
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2017-05-26, 01:36

Cameron wrote:
xsanguine wrote:Maybe we should have the leading candidates spar for a 2 minute round before every election. It shouldn't replace voting or anything, but you can tell a lot about someone, at a based level, by how they react to a physical confrontation.

Trump would be so lucky for that mismatch.

Bernie may be old but I think he can turn it on if he wants.

Trump's body isn't ideal for combat. Short limb to torso ratio, pear shaped. He looks like he's got a jaw but so does Bernie.

Gary would have won the 3 man free for all, though. Dude runs marathons and shit.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2017-05-26, 01:43

xsanguine wrote:
Cameron wrote:

Trump would be so lucky for that mismatch.

Bernie may be old but I think he can turn it on if he wants.

Trump's body isn't ideal for combat. Short limb to torso ratio, pear shaped. He looks like he's got a jaw but so does Bernie.

Gary would have won the 3 man free for all, though. Dude runs marathons and shit.

I bet Hillary fights dirty though. Nut shot straight away, pretty much guaranteed.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2017-05-26, 01:45

Almost forgot...

#NastyWoman
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2017-05-26, 01:59

I bet you're right. I wouldn't put it past her to smuggle a shank into the octagon, either.

Imagine John McCain vs. Barack Obama...

Obama would have kicked the shit out of McCain, obviously... but McCain would still be in a choke hold on the ground, calling Obama a son of a bitch. That can go a long way with voters.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2017-05-26, 02:34

xsanguine wrote:I bet you're right. I wouldn't put it past her to smuggle a shank into the octagon, either.

Obama would have kicked the shit out of McCain, obviously... but McCain would still be in a choke hold on the ground, calling Obama a son of a bitch. That can go a long way with voters.

I disagree. Age difference aside, McCain is a goddamn war hero and Barack is... well... sort of effete.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2017-05-26, 02:42

Cameron wrote:
xsanguine wrote:I bet you're right. I wouldn't put it past her to smuggle a shank into the octagon, either.

I disagree. Age difference aside, McCain is a goddamn war hero and Barack is... well... sort of effete.

I know, I know... but McCain has some real problems moving around and Barack has those long limbs. Allegedly Barack is not in very good shape, relative to other presidents (can't remember where I read that, but his smoking habit was apparently a major factor), but I don't think that's enough. He was too young at the time to let a much slower moving senior citizen get a hold of him. Obama needs to hit those weights, though.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2017-05-26, 02:55

I'd love to put money on this, I've got McCain all day, age be damed. And I bet it would be the all-time best selling pay-per-view. Somebody really needs to set this up.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2017-05-26, 03:50

the 2nd Electoral test - May 25th - Montana - Page 2 502811600

Gianforte wins: Montana House candidate facing assault charge wins special election
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-05-26, 07:56

wait a second...

right wing knuckle-draggin' snowflakes just elected a right wing knuckle-draggin' snowflake?

oh.. wait..

Robert J Sakimano wrote:yeah, I'd say with unbridled hate, anger and propensity for violence, his popularity just went up with the knuckle-draggin' christian types.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2017-05-26, 08:01

Robert J Sakimano wrote:wait a second...

right wing knuckle-draggin' snowflakes just elected a right wing knuckle-draggin' snowflake?

oh.. wait..

Robert J Sakimano wrote:yeah, I'd say with unbridled hate, anger and propensity for violence, his popularity just went up with the knuckle-draggin' christian types.

It's all good. He apologized.

I wonder if he'll apologize for the bullshit statement/lie he put out also...probably not.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-05-26, 08:04

NigelUno wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:wait a second...

oh.. wait..

I wonder if he'll apologize for the bullshit statement/lie he put out also...probably not.
I bet he won big with "christians"... the 2nd Electoral test - May 25th - Montana - Page 2 1494614055
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2017-05-26, 08:21

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

I bet he won big with "christians"....the 2nd Electoral test - May 25th - Montana - Page 2 1494614055

I think he won big with his 'attack the media' stance.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next