Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Happy 4/20!

+9
Dr. Strangelove
Nordic
Stymie2000
Robert J Sakimano
DWags
Floyd Robertson
xsanguine
WhiteBoyHatcher
Cameron
13 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Happy 4/20! Empty Happy 4/20!

Post by Cameron 2017-04-20, 00:00

Happy 4/20, cocksuckers!

Who else was/is mid-bowl at midnight? I'm rocking a bubbler and watching some Rick and Morty. Been drinking for hours, obviously, and I'm gonna drink even more on the morrow.

You guys stocked up? I've got about 3/8s of an ounce left, if I manage to smoke it all today I'll be super proud of myself. Gonna go to the head shop this afternoon and see if they've got any nice deals on bongs and/or pipes. It's always nice to break in a new piece on a special occasion.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Happy 4/20! Empty Re: Happy 4/20!

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2017-04-20, 00:02

lol. Happy 4/20 Cameron.

I gotta deliver my 1st grader to Running Club at 8 AM so I'm just watching the Warriors until I'm tired enough to go to bed.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2017-04-20, 00:04

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:lol. Happy 4/20 Cameron.

I gotta deliver my 1st grader to Running Club at 8 AM so I'm just watching the Warriors until I'm tired enough to go to bed.

I know something that could make either or both of those activities much more enjoyable. But not everyone can be as carefree as me, I suppose. I'll pour out a little bubbler water for you, WBH. After I finish my bowl, of course...
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2017-04-20, 00:09

Thank you Cam.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2017-04-20, 00:14

I'm smoking 'Monster Cookies' in a small bubbler with no water in it (just my only bowl and I don't feel like rolling anything).
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2017-04-20, 00:31

xsanguine wrote:I'm smoking 'Monster Cookies' in a small bubbler with no water in it (just my only bowl and I don't feel like rolling anything).

Why so lazy? Not that much work to fill a bubbler.

I've been smoking Orange Krush tonight, and I've got some Iced Grapefruit and some really nice Headband for later today. I decided against hash/concentrates this year, but if I were closer to a dispensary I'd probably be going back on that decision.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2017-04-20, 00:50

Cameron wrote:
xsanguine wrote:I'm smoking 'Monster Cookies' in a small bubbler with no water in it (just my only bowl and I don't feel like rolling anything).

I've been smoking Orange Krush tonight, and I've got some Iced Grapefruit and some really nice Headband for later today. I decided against hash/concentrates this year, but if I were closer to a dispensary I'd probably be going back on that decision.

Nah, too lazy to roll and I just prefer a regular bowl to a bubbler, so I'm improvising. I just had surgery last week so I'm in a boot and have crutches and what not so the least amount of work is preferable right now.

I need to start getting hash again. I've never tried any of those weird things, dabs and all that nonsense. I'm simply a flower guy and I'll buy some edibles here and there. I can't wait until I get my own house so I can start a-growin'.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2017-04-20, 01:49

xsanguine wrote:
Cameron wrote:

Nah, too lazy to roll and I just prefer a regular bowl to a bubbler, so I'm improvising. I just had surgery last week so I'm in a boot and have crutches and what not so the least amount of work is preferable right now.

I need to start getting hash again. I've never tried any of those weird things, dabs and all that nonsense. I'm simply a flower guy and I'll buy some edibles here and there. I can't wait until I get my own house so I can start a-growin'.

I have an oil rig that gets very occasional use. Getting the ol' blow torch out always seems like a bit too much. But wax/shatter are worth it. Very worth it if you get the right supply. It's a shame my rig will remain in storage this year.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2017-04-20, 02:16

Cameron wrote:
xsanguine wrote:

I have an oil rig that gets very occasional use. Getting the ol' blow torch out always seems like a bit too much. But wax/shatter are worth it. Very worth it if you get the right supply. It's a shame my rig will remain in storage this year.

Wax/Shatter. What are the materials needed for this kind of endeavor? This oil rig, you speak of.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2017-04-20, 06:51

Someday it will be legal without a prescription and then it would be easy for old farts to buy some, because right now I would have no idea where to look.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-04-20, 07:17

Floyd Robertson wrote:Someday it will be legal without a prescription and then it would be easy for old farts to buy some, because right now I would have no idea where to look.

I'm 55. I can pretty much get whatever from friends who just never slowed their use since we were young. It's insane that it's not legal nation wide.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-04-20, 07:31

thanks.. ran 5 miles this morning - got back just before the storm moved in. Currently eating some Greek yogurt with KIND healthy grain clusters sprinkled in. Listening to "Straight Time" off the Tom Joad record..

solid morning.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Stymie2000 2017-04-20, 08:56

One of many great reasons to live in CO. I'm an edible and tincture guy mainly due to the smell. I'm definitely getting into the candy tonight. Check out the movie Soul Plane if you want to laugh your ass off.
Stymie2000
Stymie2000
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2017-04-20, 13:24

Stymie2000 wrote:One of many great reasons to live in CO. I'm an edible and tincture guy mainly due to the smell. I'm definitely getting into the candy tonight. Check out the movie Soul Plane if you want to laugh your ass off.

I'm not celebrating 4/20 day, but went and saw the "doc" last week. What's a tincture? I've seen in it in some of "research" but haven't dug into what it is.
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2017-04-20, 13:41

Floyd Robertson wrote:Someday it will be legal without a prescription and then it would be easy for old farts to buy some, because right now I would have no idea where to look.

You can easily get a prescription, Floyd. I'm a young, completely healthy 33 year old male and I got one within a 10 minute conversation.

I had my chiropractor take X-rays from one of our sessions and I took it to the "doctor" (that's being very, VERY generous) and told him my back pain I've been seeing a chiro for and here's the X-rays. The x-ray was from 3 years prior. He didn't look at them for more than 1... maybe 1.5 seconds and agreed marijuana would cure all of my ailments. You might already have something health-related going on, ask them to take X-Rays for you to keep (or better yet, an MRI) and make an appointment with the weed quacks.

Unless you can't get a prescription for other reasons.

If that's the case, then download .tor and figure out how to work Bitcoins. Get it mailed to your door.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2017-04-20, 13:50

xsanguine wrote:
Cameron wrote:

Wax/Shatter. What are the materials needed for this kind of endeavor? This oil rig, you speak of.

Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2017-04-20, 13:54

Jesus Shocked
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2017-04-20, 13:56

Cameron wrote:
xsanguine wrote:

Shit looks crazy, like a 420 chemistry set. That stuff also looks like some black tar heroin.

Would try.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2017-04-20, 14:06

xsanguine wrote:

Shit looks crazy, like a 420 chemistry set. That stuff also looks like some black tar heroin.

Would try.

lol
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2017-04-20, 14:22

None of the wax or shatter I've ever gotten has looked quite like that. This is much more typical of what I see in dispensaries:

Happy 4/20! Hqdefault
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2017-04-20, 14:34

Cameron wrote:None of the wax or shatter I've ever gotten has looked quite like that. This is much more typical of what I see in dispensaries:

Happy 4/20! Hqdefault

Okay, yeah. I've seen that stuff before.

So you just put the poker thing through it and are you holding it against the titanium cup or are you holding it near enough to vaporize?

I'm worried the house will explode due to my idiocy. Never did I think my weed smoking would take me to needing a blow torch.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Strangelove 2017-04-20, 15:05

We celebrating the Columbine Anniversary or Hitler's birthday?

Dr. Strangelove
Dr. Strangelove
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-04-20, 15:10

Dr. Strangelove wrote:We celebrating the Columbine Anniversary or Hitler's birthday?

Trench coats are passe, so neither.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Stymie2000 2017-04-20, 15:42

Nordic wrote:
Stymie2000 wrote:One of many great reasons to live in CO. I'm an edible and tincture guy mainly due to the smell. I'm definitely getting into the candy tonight. Check out the movie Soul Plane if you want to laugh your ass off.

I'm not celebrating 4/20 day, but went and saw the "doc" last week. What's a tincture? I've seen in it in some of "research" but haven't dug into what it is.

It's a dropper bottle with a liquid concentrate. I prefer the espresso flavor. I like the tincture because it gets into your system more quickly than the edibles (about 45 minutes for me rather than 1 1/2 hours). So, if I plan ahead I go the edible route because I can more accurately measure the dose, if I decide late I'll go with the tincture. An individual edible is 10 mg of THC. A dropper full is about 3 mg.
Stymie2000
Stymie2000
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Strangelove 2017-04-20, 15:52

LooseGoose wrote:
Dr. Strangelove wrote:We celebrating the Columbine Anniversary or Hitler's birthday?

Trench coats are passe, so neither.

Say what you want about the Nazis but they were snappy dressers.
Dr. Strangelove
Dr. Strangelove
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2017-04-20, 16:43

xsanguine wrote:
Cameron wrote:None of the wax or shatter I've ever gotten has looked quite like that. This is much more typical of what I see in dispensaries:

Happy 4/20! Hqdefault

Okay, yeah. I've seen that stuff before.

So you just put the poker thing through it and are you holding it against the titanium cup or are you holding it near enough to vaporize?

I'm worried the house will explode due to my idiocy. Never did I think my weed smoking would take me to needing a blow torch.

You get a dab on your utensil, generally the stuff sticks pretty well to whatever you're using. I have a glass dabber, but I used to use tweezers (that had been bent straight). The "nail" typically will have a little bit of a bowl or trench or something, and once it's the right temperature, you just touch the dab right in there and it will melt/vaporize off of your utensil.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green 2017-04-20, 18:17

Sitting here at Happys pizza I can see two dispenseries out the window. Lansing is like Amsterdam now if you have a card.
If you are an old fart I am sure,you have some medical conditions. Just look up the kind doctors and you will be on your way.
Not that I would know anything about this
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-04-20, 22:54

A new high: Two new polls show support for legalizing marijuana at 60-61%
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2017-04-20, 23:26

LooseGoose wrote:A new high: Two new polls show support for legalizing marijuana at 60-61%

I love it. Someone tell Jeff Sessions, I don't think he's seen the numbers.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-04-21, 00:41

Between the lingo you guys use and watching that video, I feel old AF. Weed and its delivery systems have changed a ton since my days of joints, bongs, and one-hitters. I know it's all-around better, but it also seems like way more work.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2017-04-21, 01:07

tGreenWay wrote:Between the lingo you guys use and watching that video, I feel old AF. Weed and its delivery systems have changed a ton since my days of joints, bongs, and one-hitters. I know it's all-around better, but it also seems like way more work.

I felt the same way at first and I'm relatively young. There's a few pieces of equipment which is new to me because I'm used to having just two or three pieces (pipe, grinder, lighter... sometimes no grinder). After a week I'm sure you won't notice it anymore. Your wife will notice all these strange looking pieces of equipment... but like a teenage boy in his room, you won't notice a thing.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-04-21, 01:12

xsanguine wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:Between the lingo you guys use and watching that video, I feel old AF. Weed and its delivery systems have changed a ton since my days of joints, bongs, and one-hitters. I know it's all-around better, but it also seems like way more work.

I felt the same way at first and I'm relatively young. There's a few pieces of equipment which is new to me because I'm used to having just two or three pieces (pipe, grinder, lighter... sometimes no grinder). After a week I'm sure you won't notice it anymore. Your wife will notice all these strange looking pieces of equipment... but like a teenage boy in his room, you won't notice a thing.

I do like the idea of having a butane burner. That just looks fun as fuck, and could be used in so many other ways, including accidentally torching my house.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2017-04-21, 01:22

tGreenWay wrote:
xsanguine wrote:

I do like the idea of having a butane burner. That just looks fun as fuck, and could be used in so many other ways, including accidentally torching my house.

I can't say I wasn't intimidated by that at first....

Seems pretty heavy for just chillin out. But if what I hear about that waxy stuff is correct, you can get close to psychedelic.

Certainly not something you do before performing an ACL reconstruction, Dr. tGreenWay.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2017-04-21, 01:52

Make sure your bacon game is on point....

Recipe: How to Make Cannabis-Infused Bacon (Yes, Really)

Leafly wrote:

Just when you think you’ve experienced all there is to love about bacon, you learn about cannabis-infused bacon. Aside from the marvel that is the union of these two royalties, the real ingenuity lies in utilizing the bacon fat for activation of the THC in the cannabis (similar to cannabis-infused guacamole). This allows preparation of a medicinal meal using the raw plant, as opposed to purchasing or preparing cannabis oil or butter. Further, the versatility this offers is invigorating; is there a dish that isn’t improved with the addition of bacon? Let your mind run wild.

Recipe for Bacon-Infused Cannabis (or “Bacanna-bliss”)

Cannabis Product:
Ground cannabis
Ingredients:
Bacon, sliced
Cannabis, ground into a fine powder

Directions:
Preheat oven to 225°F. Spread the ground cannabis onto a cookie sheet and bake for 45 minutes.
Place the desired number of bacon strips (let’s not kid ourselves here, you’ll probaby use the whole package) on an ungreased cookie sheet.
Once the cannabis is done baking, remove and preheat the oven to 275 °F. Sprinkle the baked ground cannabis over each strip of bacon, adding more or less depending on the desired potency (it may be easier and/or faster to use a salt shaker for this process).
Bake the bacon for 10 minutes. Remove from oven, flip the strips, and sprinkle cannabis over the other side. Bake for another 10 minutes. Enjoy!

Notes:
All leftover fat on the cookie sheet is medicinally active, so you may want to save it and get creative! One quick option is to soak up the grease with bread and voila: cannabis bacon bread. You could also use it as an oil substitute for egg scrambles, stir fry, etc.
If you’re feeling adventurous, consider making bacon cups. Instead of laying the bacon flat on a cookie sheet, cover the back of a muffin tin with tin foil and wrap bacon around each of the cups. Depending on the size of the cups, you may want to slice the bacon strips in half. Sprinkle each bacon mold with ground cannabis like you would strips. Bake for 20 minutes at 275 °F (no need to flip and season halfway through).

xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-04-21, 02:07

xsanguine wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

Seems pretty heavy for just chillin out. But if what I hear about that waxy stuff is correct, you can get close to psychedelic.

Certainly not something you do before performing an ACL reconstruction, Dr. tGreenWay.

Those arrogant AMA bastards took away my fake license. If I can't operate anymore, I might become a post-OP nurse and just suck on fentanyl pops all day. Think how great my bedside manner would be if I'm always laughing. Patients would love me.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-04-21, 02:07

xsanguine wrote:Make sure your bacon game is on point....

Recipe: How to Make Cannabis-Infused Bacon (Yes, Really)

Leafly wrote:

Just when you think you’ve experienced all there is to love about bacon, you learn about cannabis-infused bacon. Aside from the marvel that is the union of these two royalties, the real ingenuity lies in utilizing the bacon fat for activation of the THC in the cannabis (similar to cannabis-infused guacamole). This allows preparation of a medicinal meal using the raw plant, as opposed to purchasing or preparing cannabis oil or butter. Further, the versatility this offers is invigorating; is there a dish that isn’t improved with the addition of bacon? Let your mind run wild.

Recipe for Bacon-Infused Cannabis (or “Bacanna-bliss”)

Cannabis Product:
Ground cannabis
Ingredients:
Bacon, sliced
Cannabis, ground into a fine powder

Directions:
Preheat oven to 225°F. Spread the ground cannabis onto a cookie sheet and bake for 45 minutes.
Place the desired number of bacon strips (let’s not kid ourselves here, you’ll probaby use the whole package) on an ungreased cookie sheet.
Once the cannabis is done baking, remove and preheat the oven to 275 °F. Sprinkle the baked ground cannabis over each strip of bacon, adding more or less depending on the desired potency (it may be easier and/or faster to use a salt shaker for this process).
Bake the bacon for 10 minutes. Remove from oven, flip the strips, and sprinkle cannabis over the other side. Bake for another 10 minutes. Enjoy!

Notes:
All leftover fat on the cookie sheet is medicinally active, so you may want to save it and get creative! One quick option is to soak up the grease with bread and voila: cannabis bacon bread. You could also use it as an oil substitute for egg scrambles, stir fry, etc.
If you’re feeling adventurous, consider making bacon cups. Instead of laying the bacon flat on a cookie sheet, cover the back of a muffin tin with tin foil and wrap bacon around each of the cups. Depending on the size of the cups, you may want to slice the bacon strips in half. Sprinkle each bacon mold with ground cannabis like you would strips. Bake for 20 minutes at 275 °F (no need to flip and season halfway through).

I'm printing this out.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2017-04-21, 07:16

xsanguine wrote:

You can easily get a prescription, Floyd. I'm a young, completely healthy 33 year old male and I got one within a 10 minute conversation.

I had my chiropractor take X-rays from one of our sessions and I took it to the "doctor" (that's being very, VERY generous) and told him my back pain I've been seeing a chiro for and here's the X-rays. The x-ray was from 3 years prior. He didn't look at them for more than 1... maybe 1.5 seconds and agreed marijuana would cure all of my ailments. You might already have something health-related going on, ask them to take X-Rays for you to keep (or better yet, an MRI) and make an appointment with the weed quacks.

If that's the case, then download .tor and figure out how to work Bitcoins. Get it mailed to your door.

I think the last time I lit up was sometime in early 2007 when I had a reliable neighbor. Someday I might want to again, but I think I'll steer clear of the bitcoin/home delivery distribution channel. That just reeks of trouble. Happy 4/20! 502811600
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2017-04-21, 12:32

Dabbing is the new frontier in weed. Of all the people I know who smoke weed (and I know lots), I only know one other guy with an oil rig. Most people stick to joints/bongs/pipes, and I do too, for the most part. I haven't actually used my oil rig in months.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2017-04-22, 12:16

tGreenWay wrote:
xsanguine wrote:

Those arrogant AMA bastards took away my fake license. If I can't operate anymore, I might become a post-OP nurse and just suck on fentanyl pops all day. Think how great my bedside manner would be if I'm always laughing. Patients would love me.

Just take a lot of stool softeners... you're gonna be hurtin'!
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2017-04-22, 12:17

Floyd Robertson wrote:
xsanguine wrote:

I think the last time I lit up was sometime in early 2007 when I had a reliable neighbor. Someday I might want to again, but I think I'll steer clear of the bitcoin/home delivery distribution channel. That just reeks of trouble. Happy 4/20! 502811600

If you've had any sort of ailment that required an MRI or x-rays, I'd try it out. Worse thing is they say it doesn't qualify.

But yeah, the Darknet isn't exactly legal, so there is that possibility...
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next