Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey! The best damn board on the internets is malfunctioning right now

+12
Death Roe
Nordic
Watch Out Pylon!
kingstonlake
Travis of the Cosmos
DWags
aualum06
Blanch32
InTenSity
Floyd Robertson
The Pantry
tGreenWay
16 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Hey!  The best damn board on the internets is malfunctioning right now Empty Hey! The best damn board on the internets is malfunctioning right now

Post by tGreenWay 2017-04-24, 20:28

Can't quote anyone. Tighten it the fuck up, SRC.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Hey!  The best damn board on the internets is malfunctioning right now Empty Re: Hey! The best damn board on the internets is malfunctioning right now

Post by The Pantry 2017-04-24, 20:29

tGreenWay wrote:Can't quote anyone. Tighten it the fuck up, SRC.
Say what?
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Hey!  The best damn board on the internets is malfunctioning right now Empty Re: Hey! The best damn board on the internets is malfunctioning right now

Post by Floyd Robertson 2017-04-24, 20:30

Firefox on tablet AOK.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-04-24, 20:33

Weird, I could quote The Pantry (if I'd chosen to) but no quote option available for Floyd. I'm also seeing ads at the top and in between posts. I wonder if that's a part of it.
SRC, I'm on an Apple 5s in case you need that info.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2017-04-24, 20:40

Ads are back? How much to get rid of them?
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2017-04-24, 20:42

I can't either. just assumed I was banned again
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by aualum06 2017-04-24, 20:54

Where is the board link at the bottom of threads?
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2017-04-24, 20:58

Only src can fix this. Hopefully he's not in Vancouver.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2017-04-24, 21:15

InTenSity wrote:Only src can fix this. Hopefully he's not in Vancouver.
That reminds me. Daughter was in Vancouver one day every two weeks last summer. She recommended a restaurant called the Cactus Club
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-04-24, 21:23

I logged on my phone and I was the lucky 1000 something winner!! Had to spin a wheel. It was exciting
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-04-24, 21:29

There's a few that heat pays to keep the ads away. I'm sure one of us could cover that for him.

Not it.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2017-04-24, 21:50

Had this problem with Firefox mobile for weeks.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2017-04-24, 22:25

OK.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-04-25, 00:05

Pantry's first post ITT is the only post I could quote, but I don't want to because he was snarky.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-04-25, 00:06

Also, the Back button usually at the bottom of each page has disappeared.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-04-25, 00:07

If I could quote Pylon I would tell him to shut up.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2017-04-25, 08:05

tGreenWay wrote:If I could quote Pylon I would tell him to shut up.

Hahahahaha! You suck!
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-04-25, 09:55

Bump to tell Pylon to shut up.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2017-04-25, 11:11

InTenSity wrote:Ads are back? How much to get rid of them?

I don't remember the top banner ad before. I guess SRC gotta eat.
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2017-04-25, 11:15

Nordic wrote:
InTenSity wrote:Ads are back? How much to get rid of them?

SRC took care of it last year. I'd be willing to pitch in, if it starts costing too much to keep the ads away. Without him checking the board every day, he might not notice for a few days.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2017-04-25, 11:24

tGreenWay wrote:Weird, I could quote The Pantry (if I'd chosen to) but no quote option available for Floyd. I'm also seeing ads at the top and in between posts. I wonder if that's a part of it.
SRC, I'm on an Apple 5s in case you need that info.

tGreenWay wrote:Pantry's first post ITT is the only post I could quote, but I don't want to because he was snarky.

tGreenWay wrote:Also, the Back button usually at the bottom of each page has disappeared.

tGreenWay wrote:If I could quote Pylon I would tell him to shut up.

tGreenWay wrote:Bump to tell Pylon to shut up.

Hey!  The best damn board on the internets is malfunctioning right now 2809484752
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2017-04-25, 11:25

InTenSity wrote:
Nordic wrote:

SRC took care of it last year. I'd be willing to pitch in, if it starts costing too much to keep the ads away. Without him checking the board every day, he might not notice for a few days.

If he starts a gofundme account, I'll pitch in.
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2017-04-25, 11:27

how much to flat out buy him out? I'm pretty sure Vlad, herbie, and I could put together a competitive offer
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2017-04-25, 11:30

Blanch32 wrote:how much to flat out buy him out? I'm pretty sure Vlad, herbie, and I could put together a competitive offer

He can't accept shares of Old Country Buffet stock from your girlfriend, sorry.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2017-04-25, 11:50

Nordic wrote:
InTenSity wrote:

If he starts a gofundme account, I'll pitch in.
The ads even bypass adblocker. Must be a powerful ad network.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2017-04-25, 12:08

Blanch32 wrote:how much to flat out buy him out? I'm pretty sure Vlad, herbie, and I could put together a competitive offer
That's a great idea! You guys should start your own forum.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-04-25, 13:37

Yeah, it would be cheaper just to start their own forum rather than buy SRC's.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-04-25, 13:37

Also, screw you, Pylon.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Wakefield 2017-04-25, 13:40

What the hell man I'm trying to procrastinate here
Tim Wakefield
Tim Wakefield
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-04-25, 13:47

I feel your pain, Wakie.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2017-04-25, 14:29

The Pantry wrote:
That's a great idea! You guys should start your own forum.

Where's SD's super duper premium forum?
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2017-04-25, 15:13

wouldn't you like to know nigel
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2017-04-25, 19:37

It's clear blanch should have his own board but doesn't have the initiative to create it himself.

Anyone want to help him out? Not sure how long it would take to get rolling....maybe 30 minutes? Premium posters and fat chicks would flock to it.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2017-04-25, 23:11

The Pantry wrote:It's clear blanch should have his own board but doesn't have the initiative to create it himself.

Anyone want to help him out? Not sure how long it would take to get rolling....maybe 30 minutes? Premium posters and fat chicks would flock to it.

It is so easy to do on forumotion a low functioning moron could do it. Hell my 7 year old could do it.

Someone could definitely do it for blanch.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Wakefield 2017-04-25, 23:16

tGreenWay wrote:I feel your pain, Wakie.

92 on my exam bitches

Tim Wakefield
Tim Wakefield
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-04-26, 01:26

Wake, what's next, after college? Gradule school, a few years traveling and taking pics for your Instagram account, or a fast pass into real life with a 40+ hour/week job?
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Wakefield 2017-04-26, 02:19

tGreenWay wrote:Wake, what's next, after college? Gradule school, a few years traveling and taking pics for your Instagram account, or a fast pass into real life with a 40+ hour/week job?

Graduating from the College of Ed..certified to teach two subjects to grades 6-12. I'll student teach next year (not saying where, creeps) and if that goes well, hopefully they'll hire me on for the next school year or at least give me some strong recommendations around the area.  After a few years of teaching some little shits and getting sick of it, i'm planning on getting my Master's in something more administrative..sounds like DWags knows a little something about this. Kidding about getting sick of it..I love teaching for some reason and i'm good at it. Not sure if the Master's thing is a good plan or not. Also very interested in coaching baseball and football eventually.  My best friend's dad did the teaching/coaching thing and he seems to live a great life. I've wanted to do it since i was in HS.  I know i'm not gonna have a baller lifestyle, but i'm okay with it.

As for this summer, I'm going to work at the caf until I completely lose my mind, but I pretty  much run that place now so my schedule is going to be "flexible". I'm definitely trying to get back to South America. Buddies and I have been talking about Quito again... Even a week in Ecuador would be enough i'm sure.  Also trying to check off a few more MLB stadiums like I did last summer. I have friends in Phoenix, Seattle, St Louis, and OTPT is in Denver, so it'd be cool to get to as many parks west of the Mississippi as I can fit in (KC, Coors, Zona, maybe an LA/SD trip from Phoenix). I'm not a big planner when it comes to traveling so we'll see
Tim Wakefield
Tim Wakefield
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2017-04-26, 08:11

...the above posts has no mention of chicks anywhere I it....hmmmmm
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-04-26, 09:39

Tim Wakefield wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:Wake, what's next, after college? Gradule school, a few years traveling and taking pics for your Instagram account, or a fast pass into real life with a 40+ hour/week job?

Graduating from the College of Ed..certified to teach two subjects to grades 6-12. I'll student teach next year (not saying where, creeps) and if that goes well, hopefully they'll hire me on for the next school year or at least give me some strong recommendations around the area.  After a few years of teaching some little shits and getting sick of it, i'm planning on getting my Master's in something more administrative..sounds like DWags knows a little something about this. Kidding about getting sick of it..I love teaching for some reason and i'm good at it. Not sure if the Master's thing is a good plan or not. Also very interested in coaching baseball and football eventually.  My best friend's dad did the teaching/coaching thing and he seems to live a great life. I've wanted to do it since i was in HS.  I know i'm not gonna have a baller lifestyle, but i'm okay with it.

As for this summer, I'm going to work at the caf until I completely lose my mind, but I pretty  much run that place now so my schedule is going to be "flexible". I'm definitely trying to get back to South America. Buddies and I have been talking about Quito again... Even a week in Ecuador would be enough i'm sure.  Also trying to check off a few more MLB stadiums like I did last summer. I have friends in Phoenix, Seattle, St Louis, and OTPT is in Denver, so it'd be cool to get to as many parks west of the Mississippi as I can fit in (KC, Coors, Zona, maybe an LA/SD trip from Phoenix). I'm not a big planner when it comes to traveling so we'll see

Keep in mind 90% of the "ballers" on here are pure fakery. Sort of like Blanch and hunurs kollidge.

You can make a decent living in education, it's especially convenient if you marry another teacher so you have time off together. And if you want the extra income and responsibility if you get into administration your income(s) get much healthier.

Either way that's down the road, as we've been saying for nearly a year now. Do everything you can to make memories and soak it all in. Unless you live some sort of special life these will be the best years of your life.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Wakefield 2017-04-26, 09:54

Blanch32 wrote:...the above posts has no mention of chicks anywhere I it....hmmmmm
You're right Blanch. I'm not gonna bang any chicks for the rest of my life
Tim Wakefield
Tim Wakefield
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next