Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I've already got the next presidential campaign slogan for the Dems.

+2
Travis of the Cosmos
Rocinante
6 posters

Go down

I've already got the next presidential campaign slogan for the Dems.  Empty I've already got the next presidential campaign slogan for the Dems.

Post by Rocinante Sun May 21, 2017 6:28 pm

If they don't use this they are idiots.

"Hindsight is 2020."

You're welcome jerkoffs
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

I've already got the next presidential campaign slogan for the Dems.  Empty Re: I've already got the next presidential campaign slogan for the Dems.

Post by Guest Sun May 21, 2017 7:07 pm

"We're marginally less crooked and stupid than Trump"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

I've already got the next presidential campaign slogan for the Dems.  Empty Re: I've already got the next presidential campaign slogan for the Dems.

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Sun May 21, 2017 7:11 pm

Rocinante wrote:If they don't use this they are idiots.

"Hindsight is 2020."

You're welcome jerkoffs

"American Do Over."

But seriously talking about 2020 is stupid and goose would be wise to encourage us to do it so we all forget how important 2018 is like we always fucking do. This issue is very close to my heart as you no doubt can tell.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe Sun May 21, 2017 7:13 pm

"We're All Corrupt In Some Ways 2020"

"LeBatard/Cote 2020"
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron Sun May 21, 2017 7:45 pm

Unless they can find a candidate with the last name Mulligan, I don't think Roc's will be topped.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 22, 2017 12:06 pm

Wrong threaD
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan Wed May 24, 2017 2:59 pm

LooseGoose wrote:"We're marginally less crooked and stupid than Trump"

Maybe you are.

I've been in business for a long while and wouldn't survive using his tactics.

2016 The Electoral College and majorities in the right combination of states elected a TV personality/real estate/ promoter.

In less than 6 months they have learned what many feared. Trump has a very narrow view of what the job of President entails.

My hope is Democrats get rid of Super Delegates and can address primary voting. Quit front loading the schedules that give a candidate the number of delegates to win a nomination based on states they have little or no chance of winning in a general election.

In some cases this will apply to Republicans too.

GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine Wed May 24, 2017 8:12 pm

Sam Harris for president.

MASA. Make America Smart Again.

Or...

I've already got the next presidential campaign slogan for the Dems.  051094070-01-masa-harina-main
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down