Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 2020 Presidential campaign.

+25
Motown Spartan
The Pantry
Nordic
aualum06
MattyFresh
GRR Spartan
kingstonlake
Other Teams Pursuing That
NigelUno
tGreenWay
DWags
InTenSity
Turtleneck
AvgMSUJoe
Travis of the Cosmos
Rick Saunders
Cameron
WhiteBoyHatcher
Jake from State Farm
Floyd Robertson
MiamiSpartan
Rocinante
steveschneider
Watch Out Pylon!
Robert J Sakimano
29 posters

Page 1 of 25 1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next

Go down

The 2020 Presidential campaign. Empty The 2020 Presidential campaign.

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2020-10-17, 12:30

steveschneider wrote:
MiamiSpartan wrote:

Seriously? Where are you seeing the media give this any legitimacy? I mean real media, not Fox/NYPost. All I've seen are countless stories about how it is bullshit, how the Russians targeted Giuliani, how Giuliani is pals with a guy that Trump's own DOJ sanctioned for being a Russian agent, how Facebook and Twitter have blocked people from posting the story, etc.

CBS reporter asked him about it and he got defensive and some are reporting he ‘lashed out’. Washington Post did an oped on it.
you mean the mainstream media is amplifying some random non-story to provide cover for the same person they worked so hard to elect in 2016?

Shocking

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

The 2020 Presidential campaign. Empty Re: The 2020 Presidential campaign.

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2020-10-17, 12:41

I don't trust mailing in my vote at all. I'll brave the COVID and rednecks with guns to do it in person.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2020-10-17, 12:52

MiamiSpartan wrote:
steveschneider wrote:

CBS reporter asked him about it and he got defensive and some are reporting he ‘lashed out’. Washington Post did an oped on it.

You mean the op ed that is titled "The Truth Behind the Hunter Biden non-scandal"?   I can't read it, but the title tells me it says that this is a non-scandal.

Oooh, a CBS reporter asked him about it.  The horror that a reporter would ask a question.  And I notice the Fox News headline says he "lashed out".  

Steve, my man, I think you're losing it.  This is Bob-level stuff.  Might want to go back to that hiatus you promised.

The CBS one out of everything was the most upsetting...for a network that Walter Cronkite and Edward R. Murrow two individuals that held the highest standards this guy was pulling a TMZ level gotcha question. I don't think this call out is that out of bounds and Biden's response to the 'TMZ gotcha' moment fed the right wing news eco system.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2020-10-17, 14:46

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:I don't trust mailing in my vote at all. I'll brave the COVID and rednecks with guns to do it in person.

I’m sure you’re smart enough to know about what you need to do if you have already requested a mail in ballot and now want to vote in person, so I won’t mansplain it to you.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2020-10-17, 16:35

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:This is marked as subscriber only but somehow I was able to read it on my phone. Obviously, the NRA, Shirkey and the Rs are fighting Nessel's ban on guns at polling places as "unconstitutional". How can people ever protect themselves from random violence if they can't open/concealed carry? The Livingston County sheriff is saying he won't enforce it. Brilliant.

https://www.detroitnews.com/restricted/?return=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.detroitnews.com%2Fstory%2Fnews%2Fpolitics%2F2020%2F10%2F16%2Fnra-sheriffs-association-question-bensons-ban-open-carry-polling-places%2F3686160001%2F

Meanwhile, court rules 3-0 that Michigan can't count late ballots. Can be appealed but...we know how that's going to go with a Conservative State Supreme Court. Stage 1 - "Voter Suppression" is in full swing.

https://www.detroitnews.com/story/news/politics/2020/10/16/appellate-panel-wont-allow-michigans-late-ballots-counted/3685251001/

Democracy is dead. The Livingston country sheriff should be fired immediately if he refuses to enforce the order.

But he won’t

Dems will stand down and to any law enforcement making their own rules and enforcing the ones they want.

And we take one more step closer to an autocracy
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2020-10-17, 17:44

steveschneider wrote:
MiamiSpartan wrote:

You mean the op ed that is titled "The Truth Behind the Hunter Biden non-scandal"?   I can't read it, but the title tells me it says that this is a non-scandal.

Oooh, a CBS reporter asked him about it.  The horror that a reporter would ask a question.  And I notice the Fox News headline says he "lashed out".  

Steve, my man, I think you're losing it.  This is Bob-level stuff.  Might want to go back to that hiatus you promised.

The CBS one out of everything was the most upsetting...for a network that Walter Cronkite and Edward R. Murrow two individuals that held the highest standards this guy was pulling a TMZ level gotcha question. I don't think this call out is that out of bounds and Biden's response to the 'TMZ gotcha' moment fed the right wing news eco system.

All the reporter did was ask if Biden had a comment.
What is a gotcha attempt in this, "Mr. Biden, what is your response to the New York Post story about your son, sir?"

You and Bob act like you want the mainstream media to be as big of shills for Biden as OAN is for Trump.

And you're really worried about Fox's response to Biden's response? Lol, they're outraged when Biden says to wear a mask. It was a good response from Biden. Yeah, he took a small shot at that reporter, but leave it to Fox to get in a tizzy about that. It only highlights their hypocrisy.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2020-10-17, 17:52

Wonder if the Livingston County Sheriff will have such a laissez-faire if a group of well armed African Americans dressed in combat fatigues decide to show up in the driveway of his home or department.

This is The Weimar Republic redux.  Except it’s the GOP and sherrif’s departments intimidating Democrats and people of color instead of Jews and Romani
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2020-10-17, 18:06

Nice try by RNC chair Ronna McDaniel to rile everyone up by falsely claiming that Joe Biden plans “to raise taxes on 82% of all Americans.” I hope she's out of job in few short weeks. That woman is a monster (borrowing from Trump).
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2020-10-17, 18:29

JFC. This is Mukegeon. Today.

[tw]1317577844835319809[/tw]

Utterly ridiculous behavior from a sitting president.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2020-10-17, 19:03

Look at all the chickenshit true believers wearing their masks
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2020-10-17, 19:10

Floyd Robertson wrote:JFC. This is Mukegeon. Today.

remember.. he's a christian who gets 81% of the christian vote.

and, by the way, they wanna kidnap and murder the Governor.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2020-10-17, 19:34

Those liberal indoctrination public schools You hate? They’re open Mango Mussolini.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2020-10-17, 20:06

MiamiSpartan wrote:
steveschneider wrote:

All the reporter did was ask if Biden had a comment.
What is a gotcha attempt in this, "Mr. Biden, what is your response to the New York Post story about your son, sir?"

You and Bob act like you want the mainstream media to be as big of shills for Biden as OAN is for Trump.  

And you're really worried about Fox's response to Biden's response?  Lol, they're outraged when Biden says to wear a mask.  It was a good response from Biden. Yeah, he took a small shot at that reporter, but leave it to Fox to get in a tizzy about that.  It only highlights their hypocrisy.

Well all I have to say is I had no problem with Biden's response.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

MiamiSpartan likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm 2020-10-17, 20:48

It's like he wants this country torn in half. What a fuckup.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2020-10-17, 21:28

I hope Guest had a good time at the rally.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2020-10-18, 09:45

I'm guessing the christians in the Republican party are widely condemning their christian hero's incitement of violence against a female...

right?
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2020-10-18, 12:51

Robert J Sakimano wrote:I'm guessing the christians in the Republican party are widely condemning their christian hero's incitement of violence against a female...

right?

Kind of crazy about how people that worship Jesus can support so much bigotry. So much for his teachings of tolerance and compassion.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2020-10-18, 14:55

steveschneider wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:I'm guessing the christians in the Republican party are widely condemning their christian hero's incitement of violence against a female...

right?

Kind of crazy about how people that worship Jesus can support so much bigotry. So much for his teachings of tolerance and compassion.
remember how they all hated President Obama and would just swear it had nothing to do with his race?

The 2020 Presidential campaign. 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2020-10-18, 19:17

OAN supposedly will be releasing Hunter Biden emails. You know, the emails that Giuliani found, that the FBI is investigating as Russian disinformation, because Giuliani is tight with a guy that Trump's own DOJ has sanctioned as Russian agent.

So I'm sure it's legit that Hunter Biden traveled 3000 miles from LA to Delaware to drop off multiple laptops to a blind computer repairman that he had never met or worked with before, who then gave the laptops to the FBI, but not before copying all of Hunter's emails for himself, and then was so concerned when the FBI didn't do anything with them, that he decided, "Hey, I know, I'll give my copy to the former mayor of a city that I've never lived in, in a state that I've never lived in."

And steve and Bob will be upset when the non-Fox/NYPost/OAN media call it out for the nonsense that the whole thing is, citing all the facts that point to Russian disinformation.

Rinse. Repeat.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

DWags likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2020-10-18, 20:07

I kind of don't think any of that is going to even be a whisper in the forest at this point. Everyone basically openly acknowledges that he is a serial liar. And we're completely desensitized to these types of scandals/fake scandals thanks to him. This isn't 2016 anymore. even if some political journos tweet about stuff, nobody is paying any attention.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2020-10-18, 21:03

I'm starting to get a bad feeling about the Hillary Clinton/Hunter Biden 2020 chances.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm 2020-10-19, 07:05

Robert J Sakimano wrote:I'm starting to get a bad feeling about the Hillary Clinton/Hunter Biden 2020 chances.

I sure wouldn't vote for either one of them in this election.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2020-10-19, 12:51

MiamiSpartan wrote:OAN supposedly will be releasing Hunter Biden emails.  You know, the emails that Giuliani found, that the FBI is investigating as Russian disinformation, because Giuliani is tight with a guy that Trump's own DOJ has sanctioned as Russian agent.

So I'm sure it's legit that Hunter Biden traveled 3000 miles from LA to Delaware to drop off multiple laptops to a blind computer repairman that he had never met or worked with before, who then gave the laptops to the FBI, but not before copying all of Hunter's emails for himself, and then was so concerned when the FBI didn't do anything with them, that he decided, "Hey, I know, I'll give my copy to the former mayor of a city that I've never lived in, in a state that I've never lived in."

And steve and Bob will be upset when the non-Fox/NYPost/OAN media call it out for the nonsense that the whole thing is, citing all the facts that point to Russian disinformation.  

Rinse.  Repeat.

I wonder if CBS will feel like it’s a good question to ask. Maybe if that reporter ever sees a parent of a sandy hook victim they can also ask them how they feel about Alex Jones report.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2020-10-19, 12:58

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:I kind of don't think any of that is going to even be a whisper in the forest at this point. Everyone basically openly acknowledges that he is a serial liar. And we're completely desensitized to these types of scandals/fake scandals thanks to him. This isn't 2016 anymore. even if some political weet about stuff, nobody is paying any attention.

Pretty much seems like it’s just to retain his cult and sway anyone that is informed by memes on Facebook.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2020-10-19, 13:12

steveschneider wrote:
MiamiSpartan wrote:OAN supposedly will be releasing Hunter Biden emails.  You know, the emails that Giuliani found, that the FBI is investigating as Russian disinformation, because Giuliani is tight with a guy that Trump's own DOJ has sanctioned as Russian agent.

Rinse.  Repeat.

I wonder if CBS will feel like it’s a good question to ask. Maybe if that reporter ever sees a parent of a sandy hook victim they can also ask them how they feel about Alex Jones report.

My god, Steve, you should be ashamed of drawing an analogy between emails and the murder of small children. Get a grip, man.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2020-10-19, 13:18

steveschneider wrote:
WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:I kind of don't think any of that is going to even be a whisper in the forest at this point. Everyone basically openly acknowledges that he is a serial liar. And we're completely desensitized to these types of scandals/fake scandals thanks to him. This isn't 2016 anymore. even if some political weet about stuff, nobody is paying any attention.

Pretty much seems like it’s just to retain his cult and sway anyone that is informed by memes on Facebook.

This is really it. He knows he won't win any neutrals over any longer (if any exist). His only hope is to get his base out to vote enough to make it close enough to challenge the results. So he's going all in for them. The problem is that I think it also energizes his opposition.

And now he's ratcheting up the attacks on Fauci and getting personal. Talk about a tone deaf campaign. The only people that appeals to are his biggest idiot followers and Bob.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2020-10-19, 13:44

MiamiSpartan wrote:
steveschneider wrote:

This is really it. He knows he won't win any neutrals over any longer (if any exist). His only hope is to get his base out to vote enough to make it close enough to challenge the results. So he's going all in for them. The problem is that I think it also energizes his opposition.

And now he's ratcheting up the attacks on Fauci and getting personal. Talk about a tone deaf campaign. The only people that appeals to are his biggest idiot followers and Bob.
The 2020 Presidential campaign. 3493939353

did he say anything about Dr. Scarf? She's the one who says he's brilliant.. and has an amazing grasp on facts. The 2020 Presidential campaign. 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2020-10-19, 13:46

here is what Dr. Scarf said about our christian hero:

“He’s been so attentive to the scientific literature and the details and the data,” Birx said. “I think his ability to analyze and integrate data that comes out of his long history in business has really been a real benefit during these discussions about medical issues.”

The 2020 Presidential campaign. 502811600 The 2020 Presidential campaign. 502811600 The 2020 Presidential campaign. 502811600

Caution: Mainstream Media Link
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2020-10-19, 13:51

MiamiSpartan wrote:
steveschneider wrote:

My god, Steve, you should be ashamed of drawing an analogy between emails and the murder of small children. Get a grip, man.

Now I feel bad, and I apologize. My intent was to draw comparisons between the smear campaigns not the emails and what was a horrific tragedy. It's a very sensitive topic and I shouldn't have gone there was really just trying to express my disgust with what Alex Jones did to the victims families.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

MiamiSpartan likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2020-10-19, 13:53

Robert J Sakimano wrote:here is what Dr. Scarf said about our christian hero:

“He’s been so attentive to the scientific literature and the details and the data,” Birx said. “I think his ability to analyze and integrate data that comes out of his long history in business has really been a real benefit during these discussions about medical issues.”

The 2020 Presidential campaign. 502811600 The 2020 Presidential campaign. 502811600 The 2020 Presidential campaign. 502811600

That's from March, Bob. A normal person would have gotten over it by now.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2020-10-19, 15:18

Cameron wrote:

That's from March, Bob. A normal person would have gotten over it by now.
have you ever noticed my posting style?
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2020-10-19, 15:21

Bob I’m
Coming around to idea that her and Fauchi adopted a strategy of Patronizing him. He so small minded and simple that it works. You might not get all you want but you’ll get enough to make a difference. Do we really want her and Fauchi from day one telling him he’s an idiot? Then we end up with the herd immunity radiologist running the task force since March?
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2020-10-19, 15:31

kingstonlake wrote:

Bob I’m
Coming around to idea that her and Fauchi adopted a strategy of Patronizing him. He so small minded and simple that it works. You might not get all you want but you’ll get enough to make a difference. Do we really want her and Fauchi from day one telling him he’s an idiot? Then we end up with the herd immunity radiologist running the task force since March?
maybe.. and I respect Fauci more than Dr. Scarf. I think he realized early on the level of sheer christian idiocy and incompetence the racist, bigoted christian sexual predator demonstrated.

I was always skeptical of Dr. Scarf.. obviously, since this quote above.. but then I also remember her just sitting there as our christian hero suggested that injecting disinfectant into human beings might be a good idea.

I will say that she has maybe the coolest selection of scarves since Little Steven.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2020-10-19, 15:43

kingstonlake wrote:

Bob I’m

That's exactly what Bob wanted. He wanted some of the best, most respected people in the world in this field to tell him to fuck off and quit, even though that would mean sycophants replacing them, which would be an even greater danger to the country, and have caused even more deaths.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2020-10-19, 16:11

MiamiSpartan wrote:
kingstonlake wrote:

Bob I’m

That's exactly what Bob wanted. He wanted some of the best, most respected people in the world in this field to tell him to fuck off and quit, even though that would mean sycophants replacing them, which would be an even greater danger to the country, and have caused even more deaths.
I prefer honesty.

Maybe I'm just old-fashioned.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2020-10-19, 17:29

Joe Biden is going to listen to Fauci.

scratch That's a good thing!
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2020-10-19, 17:49

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
MiamiSpartan wrote:

I prefer honesty.

Wanting thousands more people to die just so that you can see a doctor call out the president isn't old fashioned. It's sick and disgraceful.

And they never lied about Covid-19.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

The Pantry likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2020-10-19, 17:50

steveschneider wrote:Joe Biden is going to listen to Fauci.

Bob is trying to find out if he can retract his Biden vote.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2020-10-19, 17:56

MiamiSpartan wrote:
steveschneider wrote:Joe Biden is going to listen to Fauci.

Bob is trying to find out if he can retract his Biden vote.

not a fan of Fauci, but..

Me wrote: and I respect Fauci more than Dr. Scarf.

if you're simply morally consistent, you never have to cover for your previous statements. Rare, I know.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2020-10-19, 18:00

MiamiSpartan wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote: I prefer honesty.

Wanting thousands more people to die just so that you can see a doctor call out the president isn't old fashioned. It's sick and disgraceful.

And they never lied about Covid-19.
and you're welcome to view it as you wish.

See how easy it is?
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 25 1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next